FBI investigates death of a black man in Minneapolis after video shows police officer kneeling on his neck

looked all over- huge huge story- where is it?

Um, everywhere?

The first thing that comes up for me in a search, after I type in Minneapolis, is Minneapolis officer knee on neck. The link is to the articles that come up from that search.

I've seen it in numerous places.

But whether it makes the news or not is not as relevant to me as whether justice is served for his murder.

Too bad for the black fella. MAYBE he should've NOT broken any laws and listened to the police officer? Or kept his carcass out of trouble?
The police officer clearly murdered a helpless perp.

Police should use deadly force when necessary.

But it wasn't necessary in this case.
But what I'M saying is MAYBE he shouldn't have been in that situation in the first place. THIS is easily avoidable if one is a good, peaceful, intelligent, caring upstanding individual. Just DON'T DO crazy stuff, and THIS will not happen to you. Thank you.

Too bad for the black fella. MAYBE he should've NOT broken any laws and listened to the police officer? Or kept his carcass out of trouble?
Or maybe we can quit hiring sadists and psychopaths to be police officers. There is absolutely no excuse to use the kind of physical force that kills people against unarmed petty criminals.

Father of 6.

I wonder if they'll treat this the same way they have treated the story of the black guy that assassinated a white elderly couple as they visited their son's gravesite ?

The fact that the man is handcuffed tips you off

But what I'M saying is MAYBE he shouldn't have been in that situation in the first place. THIS is easily avoidable if one is a good, peaceful, intelligent, caring upstanding individual. Just DON'T DO crazy stuff, and THIS will not happen to you. Thank you.

What do you know about the victim in this case?

He wasn't found guilty of anything, asshole.

They've been fired now

Welcome to America!
vh4qqflhm5151.jpg

Does this mean America is great again?

Asshole

New Topics

Forum List

Back