FBI Hunting Down MAGA Rioters Like Dogs

Excellent news. There are 300 separate investigations into the Trump ignited riot at the National Capitol last week. There have been over 100 arrests and both numbers are expected to grow as more people flip.

This is great to see.
The FBI hunts dogs? I do not understand the analogy?

Proof positive you are not an American nor are you posting from the USA. Every North American understands that analogy. Trump uses it frequently. It's his favourite go to insult.
LOL...the post was jest. Shut your antisemitic mouth. Went over your empty head.

Excellent news. There are 300 separate investigations into the Trump ignited riot at the National Capitol last week. There have been over 100 arrests and both numbers are expected to grow as more people flip.

This is great to see.

Proof positive you are not an American nor are you posting from the USA. Every North American understands that analogy. Trump uses it frequently. It's his favourite go to insult.

Is the misogynistic, racist, Trudeau still the PM? You’d do well to clean up your yard before crying about others.

This is great to see.

I'm against Rioting and violence and always have been. Protesters against Biden should really be in Wilmington in front of the Biden Homestead, and troll Sleepy Joe by painting "Make America Great Again" on the street in front of his home. Just like pro-Biden extremists painted "black lives matter" in front of the Trump Tower in New York.

Compared to the blm and antifa riots the capital riot was a girl scou meeting.
Because it was regular citizens that got hurt by ANTIFA so to them its not that important. Elitist got a dose of what the hardworking citizens got from there Nazi thugs they let run the streets.

Last edited:

This is great to see.
I agree. It's not fair to insult dogs by comparing them to Trump cult members.

Good, all those antifa scum need to pay. Problem is the left gov will let them go. You stains always let criminals go free.
Oh fucking give it up, toddler. It wasn’t Antifa that stormed the Capital it was MAGA terrorists.
It's already proven they were antifa, shit stain.
Please give us a link showing our proof, and not from Fox News.
You shit stains don't accept proof.

This is great to see.
I agree. Radicals on both sides (including you) are beneath dogs.

This is great to see.
Nice....

This is great to see.
All of those riots and it was like the most difficult police investigations in human history. To all foreigners who have a beef, we do not like you but wil give you free passage to destroy blue areas for a period of time. Take it while you can. We all win. For you will not like the New Totalitarian America.

New Topics

Forum List

Back