FBI has 'reopened' case on search for Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting records

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
QUICK...'WE' NEED ANOTHER FAKE NEWS DISTRACTION STORY ABOUT HOW PRESIDENT TRUMP IS A SECRET GRAND WIZARD OF THE KKK...Oh, wait...that was D-Robert Byrd....DOESN'T MATTER - DO IT!

'The FBI has "reopened" its consideration of a request for records on the infamous 2016 tarmac meeting between then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton'

:p

Sekulow said the FBI sent him a letter saying it had reopened his Freedom of Information Act request for documents related to the June 2016 meeting. At first, the FBI and DOJ said they did not have documents detailing the tarmac meet-up, before recently releasing a batch of emails. They are now searching for more records.

“While we appreciate that the FBI has ‘reopened’ the case file and is now ‘searching’ for documents responsive to our duly submitted FOIA request from more than a year ago, it stretches the bounds of credulity to suggest that the FBI bureaucracy just discovered that ‘potentially responsive’ records ‘may exist’ on its own accord,” Sekulow said in a written statement.

FBI’s newest letter to the ACLJ – dated one week after the government watchdog group accused the government of lying to them about the existence of records – now states that “records potentially responsive to your request may exist.”
From the article
Is there any reason to believe this is true?

QUICK...'WE' NEED ANOTHER FAKE NEWS DISTRACTION STORY ABOUT HOW PRESIDENT TRUMP IS A SECRET GRAND WIZARD OF THE KKK...Oh, wait...that was D-Robert Byrd....DOESN'T MATTER - DO IT!

'The FBI has "reopened" its consideration of a request for records on the infamous 2016 tarmac meeting between then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton'

The FBI hasn't reopened anything. Trump's lawyer filed a FOIA request for some paperwork related to Lynch and Clinton. All the FBI is doing is locating the papers to give to Trump's lawyer. The announcement, claiming to be something it most certainly is not, is obviously intended as a distraction from Trump's ever growing pile of outrageous behavior and legal problems.

The title reads "re-opened case on search for...records", which they obviously have.
And your proclamation on Trump is nothing more than a biased viewpoint.

The FBI hasn't reopened anything. Trump's lawyer filed a FOIA request for some paperwork related to Lynch and Clinton. All the FBI is doing is locating the papers to give to Trump's lawyer. The announcement, claiming to be something it most certainly is not, is obviously intended as a distraction from Trump's ever growing pile of outrageous behavior and legal problems.

The FBI hasn't reopened anything. Trump's lawyer filed a FOIA request for some paperwork related to Lynch and Clinton

So you are saying the FBI stepping in / getting involved in a Freedom Of Info Request is routine, that their searching for ALL existing paperwork, turned in or not, is NOT an 'investigation' as being reported?

I guess it IS all about the definition of 'IS'...

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

The FBI hasn't reopened anything. Trump's lawyer filed a FOIA request for some paperwork related to Lynch and Clinton

So you are saying the FBI stepping in / getting involved in a Freedom Of Info Request is routine, that their searching for ALL existing paperwork, turned in or not, is NOT an 'investigation' as being reported?

I guess it IS all about the definition of 'IS'...

I'm saying the request for paperwork was directed to them. Big deal. I've heard this talked about for the last few days. They imply that the FBI is opening an investigation into the meeting that Clinton and Lynch had. All the are doing is rounding up some papers.

The parroting tard who started this redundant topic did not notice the careful wording.

"FBI has 'reopened' case on search for Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting records"

Someone submitted an FOIA request for any records about the tarmac meeting some time ago. He has now gotten a letter from the FBI informing him they are still looking for any additional records about the meeting.

Got it?

They are not reopening an investigation into the meeting.

Tard wet himself with excitement for nothing. :lol:

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

Any day now.

There won't be a shred of paper or a witness.

nobody ever said they were stupid.....

It has to start "somewhere". Mueller is also gathering "papers" isn't he?

If Justice prevails, more will come of it.

Be patient.

These "investigations" have been going on for what? 25-30 years?

Where's the proof of any wrong doing?

Forum List

Back