FBI had informant in crowd during Capitol riot: report

August West
No one knows any such thing. Can you explain the folks the Capital police greeted and let in?? Can you explain the folks with cameras who were all there while Trump was still speaking.

Keep believing the lies you like to believe. Sheeple. Baa Baa Baa.

August West
No one knows any such thing. Can you explain the folks the Capital police greeted and let in?? Can you explain the folks with cameras who were all there while Trump was still speaking.

Keep believing the lies you like to believe. Sheeple. Baa Baa Baa.
Again… those few MagaRat cops have been dealt with

Lesh
No lies. You have an answer then let us all know. QAnon my ass.

lol even Glenn Frazier Miller was an informant. He shot up a synagogue in Kansas. The Feds loved him, and he had friendly coffee chats with Morris Dees of the SPLC. They both needed each other to make money.

The January 6th “Insurrection” was so significant the Left actually cared about the welfare of law enforcement. Amazing.

A cop finally did their job by their sick standards; he murdered an unarmed white woman. Naturally they're very very pleased with the D.C. cops.

A cop finally did their job by their sick standards; he murdered an unarmed white woman. Naturally they're very very pleased with the D.C. cops.
She played stupid games...won stupid prizes.

Don't breach barricades defended by cops with guns

Yes, we already know assasinating unarmed white women is right up you commies and deviants' alley.
I repeat

I repeat

Yes repeating moronic talking points is all you commies deviants can do. We see that every day here.

Stupid games indeed…. Like when a suspect is told to freeze and the dumbshit goes for the officer’s gun and gets shot dead. Breaching barricades?? Plenty of video shoes the barricades being opened.

Wow! One guy caused the entire insurrection! He must be amazing!

And his name is Donald Trump.

Out of thousands of Insurrectionists...is anyone surprised that ONE FBI "informant" might have been there?
Bwahaha...Lesh hun, let me help you. We all know that there were lots of FBI and SOROS antifa and others there causing trouble.........

Bwahaha...Lesh hun, let me help you. We all know that there were lots of FBI and SOROS antifa and others there causing trouble.........
And how do you know this?

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

And how do you know this?

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
FBI after lying is finally admitting that there was.....SULLIVAN lies about anti fa and BLM ties--but he has a long trial of internet of being one of them.......

It was documented in the city riots that Soros was paying a group to go in and break out windowns, direct crowds to riot and loot, burn vehicles and windows alike....what they would do (which was caught on film) is hit an area together but be separate--one or two would do small part of the crime to instigate the others like break the window and they would quickly scurry off, then another would push out the window and quickly scurry off, while another would direct the rioters to go in and loot and then scurry the fuck off quickly....And lets not forget that there is always a picture taker and a director involved in these group attacks as well.

We saw this pattern when elders was attacked...one part of the group would try to distract security, then another stopped the security agent from going after gorilla girl as she fled, while gorilla girl was the actual egg thrower...and the filmer and director were also there.

We also saw this with groups of the violent at the protests ===like with the window that Ashli went through not being broken or pushed out by her..but by others who quickly scurried off with the corrupt FBI not going after them and with known antifa/blm sullivan conveniently filming.

Same tactics---same assholes involved with the FBI as usually acting like they dont' see the real criminals. You know damn well if they were trumpies, the fbi would have tried to destroy them instead of pretending that the don't even exist.

When President Trump suggested a big protest in DC, it didn't take long for me to suspect that it was all a trap all nicely set up in advance. Which is exactly what it was.

And, for all we know, President Trump's boss, Netanyahu probably told Him to do it.

FBI after lying is finally admitting that there was.....SULLIVAN lies about anti fa and BLM ties--but he has a long trial of internet of being one of them.......

It was documented in the city riots that Soros was paying a group to go in and break out windowns, direct crowds to riot and loot, burn vehicles and windows alike....what they would do (which was caught on film) is hit an area together but be separate--one or two would do small part of the crime to instigate the others like break the window and they would quickly scurry off, then another would push out the window and quickly scurry off, while another would direct the rioters to go in and loot and then scurry the fuck off quickly....And lets not forget that there is always a picture taker and a director involved in these group attacks as well.

We saw this pattern when elders was attacked...one part of the group would try to distract security, then another stopped the security agent from going after gorilla girl as she fled, while gorilla girl was the actual egg thrower...and the filmer and director were also there.

We also saw this with groups of the violent at the protests ===like with the window that Ashli went through not being broken or pushed out by her..but by others who quickly scurried off with the corrupt FBI not going after them and with known antifa/blm sullivan conveniently filming.

Same tactics---same assholes involved with the FBI as usually acting like they dont' see the real criminals. You know damn well if they were trumpies, the fbi would have tried to destroy them instead of pretending that the don't even exist.
Documented by who? Let`s see the documentation.

No one should be surprised at this. That any violence was driven by the FBI is obvious. It was, however, a mostly peaceful protest in spite of the FBI.

The FBI still has COINTELPRO, just under a different name is all; and doing the same shit.

The FBI had an informant in the crowd during the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, The New York Times reported Saturday, citing confidential records it obtained.
The informant’s name was not revealed in the records, though he was affiliated with a Midwest chapter of the far-right group the Proud Boys, according to the newspaper.
Based on an account of the informant’s activities detailed in the records, the informant described meeting up with men from other Proud Boys chapters at 10 a.m. at the Washington Monument and eventually entering the Capitol.
The informant entered after debating whether to do so, the Times reported. He left through a window after police told him that someone had been shot — likely Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt, the newspaper noted.
The informant has since denied that the Proud Boys intended to use violence on Jan. 6 but rather were consumed by a herd mentality. He has also denied that the group planned to attack the Capitol in interviews, the Times reported.

What bullshit

After
1639154656689.png
stating that “everyone’s telling me I’ll lose weight in prison” because she won’t have access to alcohol and “stupid stuff” like potato chips, Ryan steps on a scale and displays her weight. She then declares that she thinks she can lose 30 pounds in two months.

“If I do that, then it’ll be worth going to prison for 60 days,” she says. “If I can lose 30 pounds, it would be so worth it.

Will it be worth it?

What bullshit

After View attachment 574065stating that “everyone’s telling me I’ll lose weight in prison” because she won’t have access to alcohol and “stupid stuff” like potato chips, Ryan steps on a scale and displays her weight. She then declares that she thinks she can lose 30 pounds in two months.

“If I do that, then it’ll be worth going to prison for 60 days,” she says. “If I can lose 30 pounds, it would be so worth it.

Will it be worth it?
Huffington Post.
What else do the Jos Kidz say?

Forum List

Back