FBI Found No Evidence Antifa Was Involved In Violence

When Donald Trump’s time in the White House is reduced to a small exhibit in the back corner of Ripley’s Believe or Not Museum, a single phrase will serve to define Trump’s every act: “I don't take responsibility at all.” Trump may have said that in response to a question about his handling of the COVID-19 crisis, but it’s an all-purpose description of his policy on every point. For every action … there must be a scapegoat. When it comes to how Trump justifies filling American streets with active-duty military and turning the nation into a brutal police state, that scapegoat is antifa.

It was the other "fine people" sir.
What a fucking idiot. I have read news articles where Antifa members were arrested. What a dumb fucking post.
I know...

Isn't this fucking HILARIOUS???

The Marxist on this board are idiots.

How about The Atlanta Journal-Constitution?
FBI finds no evidence of Antifa’s involvement in national unrest

How about The Nation?
The FBI Finds 'No Intel Indicating Antifa Involvement' in Sunday's Violence
www.thenation.com.ico
The Nation|22 hours ago
How about The Business Insider?
FBI 'has no intelligence' indicating antifa was linked to weekend violence in the George Floyd protests, despite Trump and Republicans' claims

Two more total shit sources.....If you really think that the FBI, or any other agency, can investigate this mess in a few days and draw such fanciful conclusions, I have a bridge to sell you.

But this questionable ridiculousness does add to the growing list of evidence to strongly suspect that pantifa is controlled opposition.

If you really think that the FBI, or any other agency, can investigate this mess in a few days and draw such fanciful conclusions, I have a bridge to sell you.
The "conclusion" drawn was that they have no evidence. Settle down, you're embarrassing yourself.

How about The Nation?
www.thenation.com.ico
The Nation|22 hours ago
FBI 'has no intelligence' indicating antifa was linked to weekend violence in the George Floyd protests, despite Trump and Republicans' claims

Two more total shit sources.....If you really think that the FBI, or any other agency, can investigate this mess in a few days and draw such fanciful conclusions, I have a bridge to sell you.

But this questionable ridiculousness does add to the growing list of evidence to strongly suspect that pantifa is controlled opposition.
I do not think they can. But since they, Barr, and Pompeo will not say it is Antifa, but just because they have no evidence of it at this time, where do you think the president gets this idea, even though he was briefed on what was known the day he said it? It is far more likely he picked Antifa, knowing as little about them as he did about the advisability to do a photo Op at a church, holding up a bible, where clergy had just been gassed in the process. He likes to give America a boogey man, so without information otherwise, from the people that should know, it appears he is making stuff up again, as is his habit and gave them a boogy man. It is unfounded accusations that appear as flights of fantacy from him, that is the main reason America doesn't trust him. Probably part of the reason he has the lowest approval rating of any president in history. Just a theory.

How about The Nation?
www.thenation.com.ico
The Nation|22 hours ago

Did the same agents investigate the Steele Dossier also? lol
Have no idea. Suspect it is a different part of the organization, more toward domestic crime. Domestic criminal investigation has long been the mainstay of the FBI, and most field offices and agents are right here in the United State, rather than in foreign countries.

When Donald Trump’s time in the White House is reduced to a small exhibit in the back corner of Ripley’s Believe or Not Museum, a single phrase will serve to define Trump’s every act: “I don't take responsibility at all.” Trump may have said that in response to a question about his handling of the COVID-19 crisis, but it’s an all-purpose description of his policy on every point. For every action … there must be a scapegoat. When it comes to how Trump justifies filling American streets with active-duty military and turning the nation into a brutal police state, that scapegoat is antifa.

It was the other "fine people" sir.

I read that this morning.

I've read several reports of the boogaloo boys and one other far right wing group have been the groups that have been causing a lot of the trouble.

I have also read about Twitter closing accounts of far right radicals posing as Antifa.

These are cowards who commit horrible acts or crimes then try to blame it on other people. They can't stand up as themselves to own their words and actions.

Forum List

Back