FBI Found No Evidence Antifa Was Involved In Violence

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
When Donald Trump’s time in the White House is reduced to a small exhibit in the back corner of Ripley’s Believe or Not Museum, a single phrase will serve to define Trump’s every act: “I don't take responsibility at all.” Trump may have said that in response to a question about his handling of the COVID-19 crisis, but it’s an all-purpose description of his policy on every point. For every action … there must be a scapegoat. When it comes to how Trump justifies filling American streets with active-duty military and turning the nation into a brutal police state, that scapegoat is antifa.

It was the other "fine people" sir.

The Daily Kook???

giphy.gif

Antifa steers clear of D.C. They have since they discovered after a protest a couple years ago that arrests in D.C. are federal, and the sentences are much steeper.

I believe some other PD's in other parts of the country have identified Antifa agitators though. It certainly doesn't account for all the acts of violence, but I wouldn't rule them out entirely, either. Just not in D.C. There have been thousands of people arrested for looting, arson and vandalism all over the country. In the end, I will be VERY surprised to find that one particular entity was responsible. The black community was at a simmer and it boiled over. The fact that it happened all over the country is just an indication that it is a nationwide problem.

When Donald Trump’s time in the White House is reduced to a small exhibit in the back corner of Ripley’s Believe or Not Museum, a single phrase will serve to define Trump’s every act: “I don't take responsibility at all.” Trump may have said that in response to a question about his handling of the COVID-19 crisis, but it’s an all-purpose description of his policy on every point. For every action … there must be a scapegoat. When it comes to how Trump justifies filling American streets with active-duty military and turning the nation into a brutal police state, that scapegoat is antifa.

Oh and I'm sure Trump will quickly accept what the FBI says as gospel.

"When Donald Trump’s time in the White House is reduced to a small exhibit in the back corner of Ripley’s Believe or Not Museum, ..."

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Oh and I'm sure Trump will quickly accept what the FBI says as gospel.
Not really. He believes the Chinese more than he believes his own people.

How about The Atlanta Journal-Constitution?
FBI finds no evidence of Antifa’s involvement in national unrest

How about The Nation?
The FBI Finds 'No Intel Indicating Antifa Involvement' in Sunday's Violence
www.thenation.com.ico
The Nation|22 hours ago
How about The Business Insider?
FBI 'has no intelligence' indicating antifa was linked to weekend violence in the George Floyd protests, despite Trump and Republicans' claims

The FBI found no evidence?

Well, where did they look?
If the FBI is as capable as the Daily Kook, they don't even know how to use Google....

Here's a paragraph from the article...

And that wasn’t the end of this information. According to The Nation, the FBI has been issuing reports daily on concerning events. None of these reports “contained any evidence of antifa violence.” But with this information on his desk, Trump made his Twitter announcement that the group—which doesn’t even exist as an actual organization—was to be designated as terrorists.

A simple Google search will reveal that Antifa has leadership, websites, Facebook pages, and even a website where they list their planned activities (riots and general mayhem)...

In other words, they ARE an organization!!!

And here's the list of some of the protests that they were at!!!

lPLRRVd.png

Comrade you didn't get Putin's Memo\? That lie was supposed to be released closer to the election

How about The Atlanta Journal-Constitution?

How about The Nation?
The FBI Finds 'No Intel Indicating Antifa Involvement' in Sunday's Violence
www.thenation.com.ico
The Nation|22 hours ago
How about The Business Insider?
FBI 'has no intelligence' indicating antifa was linked to weekend violence in the George Floyd protests, despite Trump and Republicans' claims

Did the same agents investigate the Steele Dossier also? lol

The FBI found no evidence?

Well, where did they look?
If the FBI is as capable as the Daily Kook, they don't even know how to use Google....
Here's a paragraph from the article...
And that wasn’t the end of this information. According to The Nation, the FBI has been issuing reports daily on concerning events. None of these reports “contained any evidence of antifa violence.” But with this information on his desk, Trump made his Twitter announcement that the group—which doesn’t even exist as an actual organization—was to be designated as terrorists.
A simple Google search will reveal that Antifa has leadership, websites, Facebook pages, and even a website where they list their planned activities (riots and general mayhem)...
In other words, they ARE an organization!!!
And here's the list of some of the protests that they were at!!!

View attachment 345179

What a fucking idiot. I have read news articles where Antifa members were arrested. What a dumb fucking post.

What a fucking idiot. I have read news articles where Antifa members were arrested. What a dumb fucking post.
I know...

Isn't this fucking HILARIOUS???

Forum List

Back