FBI finds emails related to Hillary Clinton's State Department tenure

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
"The FBI has found emails related to Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state on the laptop belonging to the estranged husband of Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner, according to a U.S. official.

These emails, CBS News’ Andres Triay reports, are not duplicates of emails found on Secretary Clinton’s private server."

Hillary cannot be trusted with any security related or sensitive material.

Last edited:
Nice try at sensationalism but you forgot to include the key bit: "At this point, however, it remains to be seen whether these emails are significant to the FBI’s investigation into Clinton." Unlike Trump, some of us can read, pal.

• Banned
Nice try at sensationalism but you forgot to include the key bit: "At this point, however, it remains to be seen whether these emails are significant to the FBI’s investigation into Clinton." Unlike Trump, some of us can read, pal.
Sensationalize my ass pal. Hillary is a very poor security risk plain and simple.

"The FBI has found emails related to Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state on the laptop belonging to the estranged husband of Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner, according to a U.S. official.

These emails, CBS News’ Andres Triay reports, are not duplicates of emails found on Secretary Clinton’s private server."

are not duplicates of emails found on Secretary Clinton’s private server

oops

--LOL

upload_2016-11-3_23-22-48.jpeg

And unlike you, we caught their attempt to make the reader dumb, because relevant is significant.

• Banned

are not duplicates of emails found on Secretary Clinton’s private server

oops

--LOL
Exactly new fresh stuff.

Sensationalize my ass pal. Hillary is a very poor security risk plain and simple.
Of course you tried to sensationalize it. You edited out the bit that said so far the emails may not be significant to the investigation. You failed the honesty test, graded C-minus, must try harder.

Of course you tried to sensationalize it. You edited out the bit that said so far the emails may not be significant to the investigation. You failed the honesty test, graded C-minus, must try harder.
Crying already? You just got here.

Hillary cannot be trusted, plain and simple.

"Crying already". Obviously you're one of the brilliant minds I heard about here.

"Crying already". Obviously you're one of the brilliant minds I heard about here.
LOL Hillary is the one who screwed up, she simply cannot be trusted.

Good grief, you didn't have to go to all that bother. You don't need pictures to explain to me the type of guy you are, that's already obvious.

upload_2016-11-3_23-53-57.png

And you edited out where they are relevant.

Forum List

Back