FBI Files Link Christian Televangelist To Mafia, Gun Running.Narcotics, White Supremacism

And people are still giving money to this outfit

The co-founder of the world's largest Christian evangelical television ministry has been linked in FBI files to the Mafia, gun running, narcotics, money laundering, anti-Semitism, white supremacism, and other activities around the world.

FBI Files Link Christian Televangelist To Mafia Gun Running Narcotics White Supremacism - The New Civil Rights Movement

Mark 3:24-26--- a house divided will not stand= trinity based religions-2Thess 2:3--2Cor 11:12-15

God, you're gullible.

I'm gullible?

your god screwed a human to give birth to himself so he can sacrifice himself to himself for the rules he made up in the first place!! , talk about gullible

Fuck you bat shit.
What in the hell do you have against Christians? I'm not a church go'er by any stretch of the imagination and I have NEVER been insulted or felt put upon by Christians of any denomination.
Seriously,what can anyone have against an organization that encourages helping your fellow man?
You fucken liberals are flat out sick!

God, you're gullible.

I'm gullible?

your god screwed a human to give birth to himself so he can sacrifice himself to himself for the rules he made up in the first place!! , talk about gullible

Fuck you bat shit.
What in the hell do you have against Christians? I'm not a church go'er by any stretch of the imagination and I have NEVER been insulted or felt put upon by Christians of any denomination.
Seriously,what can anyone have against an organization that encourages helping your fellow man?

It threatens his world view.

God, you're gullible.

I'm gullible?

Fuck you bat shit.

Guno is so batshit crazy that he openly repeatedly claimed that an avowed atheist lefty was a rightwing Christian.

God, you're gullible.

I'm gullible?

Fuck you bat shit.

Thank God I dont have to live inside his head...it's gotta be a torturous place.

God, you're gullible.

I'm gullible?

Fuck you bat shit.

Guno is so batshit crazy that he openly repeatedly claimed that an avowed atheist lefty was a rightwing Christian.

Apparently he's delusional as well as bat shit crazy.

God, you're gullible.

I'm gullible?

Fuck you bat shit.

Thank God I dont have to live inside his head...it's gotta be a torturous place.

I don't know. It might have a lot of free space:)

God, you're gullible.

I'm gullible?

Fuck you bat shit.

I don't know. It might have a lot of free space:)

Hmmm...I do like the great wide open.

God, you're gullible.

I'm gullible?

your god screwed a human to give birth to himself so he can sacrifice himself to himself for the rules he made up in the first place!!
, talk about gullible

Fuck you bat shit.

He may be crazy. But that was spot on lol.

God, you're gullible.

I'm gullible?

Fuck you bat shit.

I posted a piece on an FBI investigation of a Televangelist con artist and you get bent out of shape, very telling. I bet you you will still send a "love" offering in to them

the only ones they are helping is themselves to peoples money, look up that outfit before you embarrass yourself even more defending them

from 2013

Paul Crouch died of heart failure on Saturday, at 79. Forty years ago, he founded the Trinity Broadcasting Network, now the country’s most successful religious TV enterprise. In a good year, TBN takes in close to $100,000,000 in tax-exempt donations, mostly from lower-income Americans.

If you’re not familiar with Crouch and his wife Janice, they are the Jim and Tammy Faye that time forgot.

The New York Times published an exposé of the Crouches’ financial tricks last year. It tells you volumes about how the darling duo spent all that revenue from donations, TV rights, and investments.

For instance:

The [couple's] lavish perquisites, described by [estranged granddaughter and former financial officer Brittany] Koper and corroborated by interviews with two other former TBN employees, include additional, often-vacant homes in Texas and on the former Conway Twitty estate in Tennessee, corporate jets valued at $8 million and $49 million each and thousand-dollar dinners with fine wines, paid with tax-exempt funds.

Televangelist Paul Crouch Leaves a Dirty Legacy Evangelical Christians Look the Other Way

And people are still giving money to this outfit

The co-founder of the world's largest Christian evangelical television ministry has been linked in FBI files to the Mafia, gun running, narcotics, money laundering, anti-Semitism, white supremacism, and other activities around the world.

FBI Files Link Christian Televangelist To Mafia Gun Running Narcotics White Supremacism - The New Civil Rights Movement

People still give money to the ASPCA despite their own records showing how they euthanize some 95% of the animals they "rescue."

People still give money to the Democrat and Republican parties who both go out of their way to send donors' children in the Armed Forces into pointless conflicts where they get injured, then donate more to Veterans groups providing assistance to those injured veterans.

Human beings are naturally social creatures. It's natural for us to help our own kind. Unfortunately, doing even a little bit of research or thinking about things a little bit is an extra step most of us can't be bothered with.

God, you're gullible.

I'm gullible?

Fuck you bat shit.

I posted a piece on an FBI investigation of a Televangelist con artist and you get bent out of shape, very telling. I bet you you will still send a "love" offering in to them

the only ones they are helping is themselves to peoples money, look up that outfit before you embarrass yourself even more defending them

Problem being ...you treat all Christians this way.
No different than calling all blacks gang members.

Forum List

Back