FBI erectws barricades around building

So you're gonna cheer when FBI agents get shot or blown up?

Did you cheer when little Timmy McVeigh blew that building up? Ya know...the one with all those kids in it?

That's where this is heading...again
That may be what they're trying to instigate, but it's not gonna go down like that, Bubba.

Walls are for the Elites,

not for the peasants like you and me...not for America's borders

God what scum they are!
The wall is stupid, won't work, is anti-Americanism and is incredibly expensive, brainwashed functional moron. Pass the 2010 Dem immigration bill that started out with a work ID card, the only solution.

Last edited:
It's a tactic of cowards and bullies since time began. Pretend to be under assault while attacking innocent civilians. As long as the media is on your side you are home free.

Democrats paid for the riots, you chump.

The rioters were their people.

zzzzzzzzzzzThe riots were late at night, the protests earlier. Night was the criminals. Where did the cops go?

D.C. is slowly becoming a walled city. That means the government is practicing tyranny. And has successfully blurred freedom and totalitarian ways. Anyway, the trust in our security agencies and a growing worry about their intentions is happening. And this should not be.

I know right....

1660665328679.png

You almost gotta laugh, the FBI attacked a quirky religious sect with tanks and poison gas and ultimately killed 80 people and now they barricaded the Bureau headquarters because of some unkind twitter words. What a bunch.

Who's crying?

I'm simply stating a fact. If you build a barricade around something, as has been done, apparently, at the FBI, those who've been "caged" are those who work in that building, not everyone else who doesn't...
Every room the FBI works in is basically a cage. Their buildings are compartmentalized like ships. It's nothing new to them, I'm sure.

The crooks running the FBI are either scared that they have gone too far or are trying to build another BS narrative that President Trump and the bulk of America that support him are violent radicals.

Pretty soon, DC is going to have a wall around it!!!
Watch it be it was a construction fence and they were really just working on underground cables or something. :D

The crooks running the FBI are either scared that they have gone too far or are trying to build another BS narrative that President Trump and the bulk of America that support him are violent radicals
I pick option two.

"See how radical these Trump supporters are! The brave and armed FBI fears for their lives!"

New Topics

Forum List

Back