FBI Docs: Hillary was so unpleasant security agents didn't want to protect her

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
FBI Docs: Hillary Was So Unpleasant Security Agents Didn’t Want To Protect Her
Department of State security officers found then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton so unpleasant they refused to work on her security detail, a former agent claims in newly-released FBI documents.
FBI Docs: Hillary Was So Unpleasant Security Agents Didn’t Want To Protect Her
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Surprise, surprise this has been coming out for awhile what a bitch she is. Anyone with logic has the inteligence to realize someone from a S.S unit isn't going to risk putting some bs out there like this on her. Maybe this guy will end up dead too. What Hillary doesn't like she just has them killed LOL.

Hillary' disdain for anyone 'beneath' her is well documented. It's why I can't understand why/how anyone could vote for her.
Do these people honestly believe the BS she spouts?

I remember the stories of people that were in White House comm back in the BJ Clinton era. BJ was cool, but Al Gore and Hillary were rabid.

Hillary' disdain for anyone 'beneath' her is well documented. It's why I can't understand why/how anyone could vote for her.
Whereas her opponent shows nothing but love and respect for all people.

Whereas her opponent shows nothing but love and respect for all people.
Absolutely.
While Trump is a tough businessman who insists on perfection, he's also a generous person who is known for stepping up to help people.

I'd love to see one example of Hillary going out of her way to do something nice for someone she didn't know.

Not only was she a nightmare for those assigned to protect her, she went out of her way to hurt innocent people.
The woman is f'ing crazy and shouldn't be making important decisions.

Forum List

Back