FBI Director says no evidence ANTIFA was at Capitol riot

You're claiming that you're more credible than the FBI and calling me silly. LoL
Millions of people are more credible than the FBI.
Can you point to one case that you think could have proved massive fraud that was dismissed? Let’s look at it and why it was dismissed. Be specific
I, like the courts, have not seen the evidence. Therefore I am just as ignorant as the judges and you are. You haven't seen the evidence either.
You're flailing. I'll take the FBI's word over yours.
Then it could be you that is the fool.
You lose.
No. You lose!
You think I'm lying when I say that the FBI is more credible than you.
You very well could be. The FBI has lied and withheld information to get the results they want or to cover up things they don't want exposed.

You are naive to accept everything the FBI says as the gospel truth. Jim Comey is a lying son-of-a-bitch also. So is John Brennan. So is James Clapper.

Being high up in the intelligence community or the DoJ does not conflate to being honest.

Our government is replete with liars.
The president has the biggest megaphone in the world, he has appointed more judges than any modern president, he has the SCOTUS heavily in his side and you honestly think he couldn’t get proof out there?! That’s just retarded, I’m sorry. There isnt proof. It’s a media game he is playing. One he set up before the election even happened. How can you be so gullible
Read the news, goofy! The Supreme Court refused to hear the cases.

Even the minority dissenters on the SCOTUS were perplexed that Roberts and the majority refused to hear the cases.

The evidence must be presented to the courts by lawyers after the courts agree TO HEAR THE CASES IN THE COURTROOM. They do not make decisions based of what the media claims or what the litigants say outside of the courtroom. You are a naive, uneducated, dumbass twit.

Do a little research before you attempt to appear knowledgeable. You don't know jack shit about how the courts work.
The cases were dismissed because they didn’t have merit. They didn’t have merit because they didn’t have evidence or legal standing to back them up.. It’s pretty simple. Evidence isn’t only presented in court it is proven in court. Trumps BS claims couldn’t even get through the front door because they were baseless
Try again, Clarence! You're full of shit.
Not full of shit. Just stating the obvious. Do you have a better counter argument than “try again”?
Not for you. You fail repeatedly.
Sorry buddy but if your counter argument is only “try again” then you’ve lost the debate. Butter luck next time
The only fact exposed in your post is that you don't know the difference between better and butter.

Try again, Clarence!:ahole-1:
Wrong again, I said the cases were dismissed because they didn't have merit. This isn't me making shit up it is me quoting what dozens of judges said. Lets just leave it at that as you seem to get overwhelmed when I make multiple points and then forget that I made any. So do you got anything more than "Thats it" ??
SCOTUS dismissed cases for lack of standing, not lack of merit. Determination of lack of merit by the judge (or justices) of the court (not by some outside judge's media driven opinion) require that the case be heard IN COURT. Several of them were denied a hearing for lack of standing, not lack of merit.
Several judges literally said the cases lacked merit. Here is an example...

If my country had a fraudulent election to the scale of November 2020, and the Nation's Intel agencyy refused to investigate, and the media ignored it, and people who peacefull protested were censored and attacked....
I'd see it as a coup and would probably be attacking my Parliament as well
Exactly, it was foreseeable, which makes Trump and his puppets lies about the election fraud so much worse. It wasn't political hyperbole, it was incitement to violence which is what it lead to. He made false claims many of which can be directly disproven and the others he was never able to verify, yet he keeps saying them, his idiot followers believe them, and the nutters are acting on them.

I did not see it coming. Generally conservatives are pretty mild. I expected the demonstration to just stand there and make some noise and be forgotten.

I was surprised when the riot broke out.
I wasn't... I literally called my family while Trump was giving his speech and told them to tune in because shit was about to go down. I told them Trump just threw Pence under the bus and there is a mob of angry people that are about to go mess things up. It was clear and obvious what Trump was doing and what was about to happen. If you couldn't see that then you have blinders on. But you support Trump so I guess the blinders are a given

My expectation of a peaceful demonstration was based on decades of observation of demonstration conservatives who, even when pissed off, almost always obeyed the law and demonstrated peacefully and then went home.

What was yours based on?
Mine was based on common sense. You can’t use historical precedent when you have a president that breaks all the norms. My observations were correct. I called my family before the riot to tell them there was about to be a riot. How did I know?! Because it was obvious. The real question you should be asking yourself is why you were surprised and why you couldn’t see it coming when it was so easy to see what Trump was doing.

Trump did not break all the norms.

His style was odd. He was disagreeable and vulgar. But his policies and actions were measured and restrained.

So, you were right, but for the wrong reasons. That happens. Like the way I was initially attracted to my wife because of her, well, never mind.
I was right for the right reasons. Because I can see the effects that a con man has on his followers. The question is why couldn’t you see it coming?

I asked what you based your conclusion on, and the reasons you gave were not true.

THus, you were right for the wrong reasons.

Hey, better than being wrong for the right reasons.

YOur spin is dismissed.
Well this is coming from somebody who was wrong and blindsided so perhaps what you think im wrong about isn’t really wrong.

No one is prefect. Being wrong once does not mean that my judgement is valueless.

YOur stated reasons were not true. Thus you were right for the wrong reasons.
My stated reasons weren’t true yet I was right. So I must have seen something that you didn’t see. Your Perceived reality was wrong and left you blindsided. That should tell you something

People can be right though blind stupid luck. You have to know that. So your pretense that being right is proof of being more perceptive, is you lying.

If I found that I was consistently wrong, then your point that I should reexamine my perceptions would be correct.

BUt so far, this was a one off.
What do you think I lied about. What I observed was obvious and predictable... yet it surprised you. Gee, let’s think about that for a sec

People can be right though blind stupid luck. You have to know that. So your pretense that being right is proof of being more perceptive, is you lying.
You admitted that you were surprised at the riot. I said it was obvious and easy to see coming. I’m not lying about that, If you think I’m lying then why don’t you tell me what really happened. What am I getting wrong?

I fully explained what you were lying about. YOur pretense of confusion is you lying again.

Your need to avoid being honest about what I say, how can that not be a red flag for you?
Wow, that was a lot of words for a non answer. What a waste of space. Want to try again?

Nope. Your tactic of pretending to misunderstand a clear statement to then ask stupid questions, is an odd game, but one I am willing to play.

Pretend to be too retarded to understand a simple sentence again, and I will call you on your lying again.

I'm not sure of the point, but I am sure that I am kidding your ass.
Where in that statement was a clear sentence stating what the hell you’re talking about?! Nowhere!!! If you’ve been so clear then just copy and paste it. I honestly have no clue what you’re talking about. I think you got schooled and are just trying to confuse things to distract from the fact you lack a solid argument.

I don't believe that you are so retarded that you did not understand it initially.

I am willing to consider that you might be stupid enough to have forgotten since it has been several posts so here it is again.

Oh ok, well I agree that people can be correct through luck. I don’t think that’s the case here, I just think I was more perceptive because what Trump was doing had a painfully obvious effect which I could see coming from a mile away.... you on the other hand were cause blindsided so you obviously didn’t see it.

now you are able to look at things in hindsight. If you think what I’ve said was wrong then state why... see this is how normal debate works. It shouldn’t take pages and me explaining it like to a third grader.

I already explained my reasoning. DECADES of watching conservatives protest, even angry, but obeying the law and being peaceful.

THe violence and destruction has almost solely been on the left..

So, this change up was a surprise.

IN HINDSIGHT. it is less surprising considering the normalization of violence by five years of riots by antifa and blm.
Ok but after the surprise wore off what did you see what caused the change?

Sure. THe years of political violence from your side that made it the new norm.
Haha, this is the best one yet. So since the left is violent it inspired the right to be violent? You really want to go with that? Has the lefts push for big government also inspired the right to support big government? Your arguments are getting dumber and dumber.

Violence begets violence. You put in out there into our society, and especially with it not being given the negative feedback it used to get, and it normalizes that behavior.

That is my point. I made it very clear. YOu don't need to restate it using your own words. (and thus adding your own spin, dishonestly).

ADDRESS MY POINT OR DON'T POST.
Your point is absolute bullshit. There has been violence from the right wing forever just as there has been from the left wing. At trump rallies in 2016 he had supporter punching protesters in the face, he encouraged it......

there I directly addressed your point. Now you address mine. Don’t distract

Punching a HECKLER, is a pretty minor example to lead off with, considering the 5 years of riots from your side. Charlettosville was the FAR right, not conservatives.

Violence begets violence. You put in out there into our society, and especially with it not being given the negative feedback it used to get, and it normalizes that behavior.

That is my point.
Haha, ok so my examples just don’t count. I could give more but I guess those wouldn’t count either. Why do I bother. You’re hopeless.

I can play that game though... the summer riots were just the FAR Left not liberals. So they don’t count either. How’s that for ya?

not bad. The actual rioters, imo, were far left.

The support they got from elected dem officials, that were not denounced by the dem party as a whole, though that is more troubling.
Ahhh right, you’re probably stuck in the right wing media bubble. Here is the leader of the Dems condemning violence... Fact check: Joe Biden has condemned protest-related violence all summer

Interesting. I clearly was discussing not the violence, but the support of the violence by dem mayors.

DId Biden ever denounce the mayors that ordered the cops to stand down so that rioters could riot, loot and kill?
Which mayor? Can you give me a name?

If my country had a fraudulent election to the scale of November 2020, and the Nation's Intel agencyy refused to investigate, and the media ignored it, and people who peacefull protested were censored and attacked....
Exactly, it was foreseeable, which makes Trump and his puppets lies about the election fraud so much worse. It wasn't political hyperbole, it was incitement to violence which is what it lead to. He made false claims many of which can be directly disproven and the others he was never able to verify, yet he keeps saying them, his idiot followers believe them, and the nutters are acting on them.

I did not see it coming. Generally conservatives are pretty mild. I expected the demonstration to just stand there and make some noise and be forgotten.

I wasn't... I literally called my family while Trump was giving his speech and told them to tune in because shit was about to go down. I told them Trump just threw Pence under the bus and there is a mob of angry people that are about to go mess things up. It was clear and obvious what Trump was doing and what was about to happen. If you couldn't see that then you have blinders on. But you support Trump so I guess the blinders are a given

My expectation of a peaceful demonstration was based on decades of observation of demonstration conservatives who, even when pissed off, almost always obeyed the law and demonstrated peacefully and then went home.

What was yours based on?
Mine was based on common sense. You can’t use historical precedent when you have a president that breaks all the norms. My observations were correct. I called my family before the riot to tell them there was about to be a riot. How did I know?! Because it was obvious. The real question you should be asking yourself is why you were surprised and why you couldn’t see it coming when it was so easy to see what Trump was doing.

His style was odd. He was disagreeable and vulgar. But his policies and actions were measured and restrained.

So, you were right, but for the wrong reasons. That happens. Like the way I was initially attracted to my wife because of her, well, never mind.
I was right for the right reasons. Because I can see the effects that a con man has on his followers. The question is why couldn’t you see it coming?

I asked what you based your conclusion on, and the reasons you gave were not true.

YOur spin is dismissed.
Well this is coming from somebody who was wrong and blindsided so perhaps what you think im wrong about isn’t really wrong.

No one is prefect. Being wrong once does not mean that my judgement is valueless.

My stated reasons weren’t true yet I was right. So I must have seen something that you didn’t see. Your Perceived reality was wrong and left you blindsided. That should tell you something

If I found that I was consistently wrong, then your point that I should reexamine my perceptions would be correct.

What do you think I lied about. What I observed was obvious and predictable... yet it surprised you. Gee, let’s think about that for a sec

You admitted that you were surprised at the riot. I said it was obvious and easy to see coming. I’m not lying about that, If you think I’m lying then why don’t you tell me what really happened. What am I getting wrong?

I fully explained what you were lying about. YOur pretense of confusion is you lying again.

Your need to avoid being honest about what I say, how can that not be a red flag for you?
Wow, that was a lot of words for a non answer. What a waste of space. Want to try again?

Nope. Your tactic of pretending to misunderstand a clear statement to then ask stupid questions, is an odd game, but one I am willing to play.

Pretend to be too retarded to understand a simple sentence again, and I will call you on your lying again.

Where in that statement was a clear sentence stating what the hell you’re talking about?! Nowhere!!! If you’ve been so clear then just copy and paste it. I honestly have no clue what you’re talking about. I think you got schooled and are just trying to confuse things to distract from the fact you lack a solid argument.

I don't believe that you are so retarded that you did not understand it initially.

I am willing to consider that you might be stupid enough to have forgotten since it has been several posts so here it is again.

Oh ok, well I agree that people can be correct through luck. I don’t think that’s the case here, I just think I was more perceptive because what Trump was doing had a painfully obvious effect which I could see coming from a mile away.... you on the other hand were cause blindsided so you obviously didn’t see it.

now you are able to look at things in hindsight. If you think what I’ve said was wrong then state why... see this is how normal debate works. It shouldn’t take pages and me explaining it like to a third grader.

I already explained my reasoning. DECADES of watching conservatives protest, even angry, but obeying the law and being peaceful.

IN HINDSIGHT. it is less surprising considering the normalization of violence by five years of riots by antifa and blm.

Haha, this is the best one yet. So since the left is violent it inspired the right to be violent? You really want to go with that? Has the lefts push for big government also inspired the right to support big government? Your arguments are getting dumber and dumber.

That is my point. I made it very clear. YOu don't need to restate it using your own words. (and thus adding your own spin, dishonestly).

Your point is absolute bullshit. There has been violence from the right wing forever just as there has been from the left wing. At trump rallies in 2016 he had supporter punching protesters in the face, he encouraged it......

Punching a HECKLER, is a pretty minor example to lead off with, considering the 5 years of riots from your side. Charlettosville was the FAR right, not conservatives.

That is my point.
Haha, ok so my examples just don’t count. I could give more but I guess those wouldn’t count either. Why do I bother. You’re hopeless.

I can play that game though... the summer riots were just the FAR Left not liberals. So they don’t count either. How’s that for ya?

The support they got from elected dem officials, that were not denounced by the dem party as a whole, though that is more troubling.
Ahhh right, you’re probably stuck in the right wing media bubble. Here is the leader of the Dems condemning violence... Fact check: Joe Biden has condemned protest-related violence all summer

Interesting. I clearly was discussing not the violence, but the support of the violence by dem mayors.

DId Biden ever denounce the mayors that ordered the cops to stand down so that rioters could riot, loot and kill?

Ted Wheeler is the most obvious.

What was yours based on?

YOur spin is dismissed.

That is my point.

This guy? Do you wanna try somebody else?

What was yours based on?

YOur spin is dismissed.

That is my point.

Most protests will have a few who break the law or try to proffer from the chaos. That is to be expected....But

The January 6th riot was different. The purpose of the riot was to over throw the Government and stop the electoral vote count. That WAS NOT a protest. The purpose was to delay or stop the electoral vote count for Joe Biden. It was planned by the Fat Man in the White House at the time and he sat by the TV and enjoyed the destruction. Once the investigations take place, we will see that he took a larger part in the funding, planning, and enabling than anyone currently knows.

What was yours based on?

YOur spin is dismissed.

Your point is absolute bullshit. There has been violence from the right wing forever just as there has been from the left wing. At trump rallies in 2016 he had supporter punching protesters in the face, he encouraged it. In Charlottesville you had Nazis in the street with torches and one running over and killing a girl. Both sides have elements and factions of violence. You can’t blame Summer riots for for the capital insurrection and people trying to overturn the government. That’s ridiculous. Those people rioted because they were incited by Trump. They were trying to stop a fake steal. They were lied to. They were invited there by Trump. They were told to fight or they were going to lose their country. They were told this for months. They were told Pence could stop it. That was a lie. They chanted to kill Pence. That’s the effect. It was all so obvious, how in the hell were you surprised?!

And they'd a done that regardless of what happened in the summer

You're claiming that you're more credible than the FBI and calling me silly. LoL
Can you point to one case that you think could have proved massive fraud that was dismissed? Let’s look at it and why it was dismissed. Be specific
I, like the courts, have not seen the evidence. Therefore I am just as ignorant as the judges and you are. You haven't seen the evidence either.
You lose.
No. You lose!
You very well could be. The FBI has lied and withheld information to get the results they want or to cover up things they don't want exposed.

You are naive to accept everything the FBI says as the gospel truth. Jim Comey is a lying son-of-a-bitch also. So is John Brennan. So is James Clapper.

Being high up in the intelligence community or the DoJ does not conflate to being honest.

The president has the biggest megaphone in the world, he has appointed more judges than any modern president, he has the SCOTUS heavily in his side and you honestly think he couldn’t get proof out there?! That’s just retarded, I’m sorry. There isnt proof. It’s a media game he is playing. One he set up before the election even happened. How can you be so gullible

Even the minority dissenters on the SCOTUS were perplexed that Roberts and the majority refused to hear the cases.

The evidence must be presented to the courts by lawyers after the courts agree TO HEAR THE CASES IN THE COURTROOM. They do not make decisions based of what the media claims or what the litigants say outside of the courtroom. You are a naive, uneducated, dumbass twit.

Do a little research before you attempt to appear knowledgeable. You don't know jack shit about how the courts work.
The cases were dismissed because they didn’t have merit. They didn’t have merit because they didn’t have evidence or legal standing to back them up.. It’s pretty simple. Evidence isn’t only presented in court it is proven in court. Trumps BS claims couldn’t even get through the front door because they were baseless
Not full of shit. Just stating the obvious. Do you have a better counter argument than “try again”?
Sorry buddy but if your counter argument is only “try again” then you’ve lost the debate. Butter luck next time
The only fact exposed in your post is that you don't know the difference between better and butter.

Wrong again, I said the cases were dismissed because they didn't have merit. This isn't me making shit up it is me quoting what dozens of judges said. Lets just leave it at that as you seem to get overwhelmed when I make multiple points and then forget that I made any. So do you got anything more than "Thats it" ??
SCOTUS dismissed cases for lack of standing, not lack of merit. Determination of lack of merit by the judge (or justices) of the court (not by some outside judge's media driven opinion) require that the case be heard IN COURT. Several of them were denied a hearing for lack of standing, not lack of merit.

I repeat. It makes no difference what several judges may say based on the public knowledge of a case. Lack of merit must be determine BY THE JUDGE THAT HEARS THE CASE IN COURT. If the court refuses to even hear a case, the court cannot dismiss it for lack of merit.

That particular case was heard and dismissed for lack of merit. The SCOTUS cases were not.

Last edited:
FBI is the enemy of the people.... Wray is even worse than Comey if that's possible! from bad to worse my friends, from bad to worse ....

so there is no evidence????? no? really? and what's that?:mad-61:

View attachment 463812
That's Sullivan. His brother is involved with the Proud boys and he was disavowed by BLM months before the Capitol riot because his actions seemed to be that of an agent provocateur.

Try again

You lose.
No. You lose!

I repeat. It makes no difference what several judges may say based on the public knowledge of a case. Lack of merit must be determine BY THE JUDGE THAT HEARS THE CASE IN COURT. If the court refuses to even hear a case, the court cannot dismiss it for lack of merit.
The public knowledge?! You mean what the public hears in the media?! Where as in court legit evidence and cases need to be presented. You are joking right?

Who gives a shit that the cultists have worries about election security? The jackholes that created that insecurity should fix it themselves by admitting they lied their asses off the entire time. It's their job and nobody else's.

What was yours based on?

YOur spin is dismissed.

That is my point.

This guy? Do you wanna try somebody else?

lol, you really do love those empty words, don't you?

By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Sunday, October 14, 2018

"Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler came under fire over a viral video showing antifa protesters blocking traffic and harassing drivers, but he says he supports the decision by police to watch from a distance without getting involved.
“I was appalled by what I saw in the video, but I support the Portland Police Bureau’s decision not to intervene,” he said at a press conference. “This whole incident will be investigated.”
The video posted by journalist Andy C. Ngo showed protesters, including members of antifa and Black Lives Matter, blocking an intersection and attempting to direct traffic at while officers on motorcycle watched from a block away.

At one point, the activists chased down 74-year-old Kent Houser after he made a right turn against their wishes, pounding on his silver Lexus and breaking a window. The car sustained thousands of dollars in damage, he told the Oregonian.

Even so, Mr. Wheeler insisted that “motorists should feel completely safe coming into downtown Portland.”

Demonstrators did not obtain a permit before holding the Oct. 6 march...

The mayor has been accused of taking a kid-gloved approach to the protests that routinely roil the liberal enclave, such as the summer occupation of the Immigration and Customs Enforcement building, which saw Portland police refuse to assist the immigration-enforcement officers unless they were in physical danger."

Kinda like an Orange asshole telling his people to "fight like hell" 20 times and that "there are different rules when fraud is involved" and then ONCE saying

"peacefully protest"

Said by a guy who just today threatened another attack like that on the Capitol

I have been warning that your side's actions would provoke a violence response for years.

Because I wanted for you people to STOP being such assholes so that the violence could be avoided.

You called me names.

Now you have normalized riots and political violence.

QUESTION: Do you want to keep escalating teh violence and strife, or do you want to return to the more peaceful public discourse we had in the past?

Kinda like an Orange asshole telling his people to "fight like hell" 20 times and that "there are different rules when fraud is involved" and then ONCE saying

"peacefully protest"

Do not restate my point. When you libs do that, you do nothing but lie.

I addressed Trump's one riot. YOu can go back and read what my position was on that and ask from that instead of inventing shit.

You lose.
No. You lose!

The public knowledge?! You mean what the public hears in the media?! Where as in court legit evidence and cases need to be presented. You are joking right?
Cool. Then call for a day in Court.
Allow witnesses to be heard. Let CCTV be shown. Subpoena those people with boxes under the table. Allow a full audit.

Forum List

Back