FBI Director says no evidence ANTIFA was at Capitol riot

If you listened to anything else besides Chrissy Cuomo and Lemonhead you would see theres photos of a BLM leader dressed in maga tshirt and hat at the capital and several antifa were busted on camera and video.
WHO?

Name names. Show us arrest reports. We've seen that the Sullivan gambit was a lie

Thugs have flags?
Apparently so!

You said the BLMers who caused millions of dollar worth of damage had no flags.
I replied that sarcastically; thugs don't have flags.

Who is qanon, one

So....just shut up with the lies about anyone other than trump cult members attacking the Capitol on January 6th. The trump mob is still out there gauging when they can cause more destruction.
Lol. The FBI is the Democrat party .
Thank you QAnon
[/QUOT
Who is Qanon? One of your little friends of the dems that u use to blame Trump for Everything?

So....just shut up with the lies about anyone other than trump cult members attacking the Capitol on January 6th. The trump mob is still out there gauging when they can cause more destruction.
You know the false claims of Antifa are strictly put out there because the inherently violent Orange "base" looked so bad on Jan 6th.

No trust in the FBI.
Why not? Who are you trusting more to get your intel?
Oh I don't want them to shut up. It's one of my favorite new conspiracy theories. Especially funny when nearly 400 of the violent insurrectionists have been arrested and every GD one of them is MAGA. :lol:
Well, you know.....let's ignore all those "Trump" and "MAGA" flags and hats, shall we?

You know the false claims of Antifa are strictly put out there because the inherently violent Orange "base" looked so bad on Jan 6th.
Oh look!....They're gaslighting one another again!

How precious! :lmao:

Ignore your lying eyes about all those "Trump" flags and "MAGA" hats.........your Orange "base" wants to deny their own actions.

Ignore your lying eyes about all those "Trump" flags and "MAGA" hats.........your Orange "base" wants to deny their own actions.
Any asshole can wear a hat and wave a flag.

We know that at least 100 Pantifa/BLM agitators collaborated on antisocial media and were bused in.

Yes and Director Wray also said over 300 in custody with the ones their partners have in custody. And I believe he also said there are still 700 investigations in progress.
All of your fellow Patriots trump could have pardoned. But he didn’t cause their value to him had already been spent. trump does nothing for nothing, they were worthless to him , so he trashed them. Seems cold and cruel but I’m not the one who did it, I’m just telling you what’s up.

If my country had a fraudulent election to the scale of November 2020, and the Nation's Intel agencyy refused to investigate, and the media ignored it, and people who peacefull protested were censored and attacked....
I'd see it as a coup and would probably be attacking my Parliament as well
Exactly, it was foreseeable, which makes Trump and his puppets lies about the election fraud so much worse. It wasn't political hyperbole, it was incitement to violence which is what it lead to. He made false claims many of which can be directly disproven and the others he was never able to verify, yet he keeps saying them, his idiot followers believe them, and the nutters are acting on them.

I did not see it coming. Generally conservatives are pretty mild. I expected the demonstration to just stand there and make some noise and be forgotten.

I was surprised when the riot broke out.
I wasn't... I literally called my family while Trump was giving his speech and told them to tune in because shit was about to go down. I told them Trump just threw Pence under the bus and there is a mob of angry people that are about to go mess things up. It was clear and obvious what Trump was doing and what was about to happen. If you couldn't see that then you have blinders on. But you support Trump so I guess the blinders are a given

My expectation of a peaceful demonstration was based on decades of observation of demonstration conservatives who, even when pissed off, almost always obeyed the law and demonstrated peacefully and then went home.

What was yours based on?
Mine was based on common sense. You can’t use historical precedent when you have a president that breaks all the norms. My observations were correct. I called my family before the riot to tell them there was about to be a riot. How did I know?! Because it was obvious. The real question you should be asking yourself is why you were surprised and why you couldn’t see it coming when it was so easy to see what Trump was doing.

Trump did not break all the norms.

His style was odd. He was disagreeable and vulgar. But his policies and actions were measured and restrained.

So, you were right, but for the wrong reasons. That happens. Like the way I was initially attracted to my wife because of her, well, never mind.
I was right for the right reasons. Because I can see the effects that a con man has on his followers. The question is why couldn’t you see it coming?

I asked what you based your conclusion on, and the reasons you gave were not true.

THus, you were right for the wrong reasons.

Hey, better than being wrong for the right reasons.

YOur spin is dismissed.
Well this is coming from somebody who was wrong and blindsided so perhaps what you think im wrong about isn’t really wrong.

No one is prefect. Being wrong once does not mean that my judgement is valueless.

YOur stated reasons were not true. Thus you were right for the wrong reasons.
My stated reasons weren’t true yet I was right. So I must have seen something that you didn’t see. Your Perceived reality was wrong and left you blindsided. That should tell you something

People can be right though blind stupid luck. You have to know that. So your pretense that being right is proof of being more perceptive, is you lying.

If I found that I was consistently wrong, then your point that I should reexamine my perceptions would be correct.

BUt so far, this was a one off.
What do you think I lied about. What I observed was obvious and predictable... yet it surprised you. Gee, let’s think about that for a sec

Last edited:

Yes and Director Wray also said over 300 in custody with the ones their partners have in custody. And I believe he also said there are still 700 investigations in progress.
All of your fellow Patriots trump could have pardoned. But he didn’t cause their value to him had already been spent. trump does nothing for nothing, they were worthless to him , so he trashed them. Seems cold and cruel but I’m not the one who did it, I’m just telling you what’s up.
Bottom Liine....The Fat Man is a User of People. He has always been a bully and User..

You're claiming that you're more credible than the FBI and calling me silly. LoL
Millions of people are more credible than the FBI.
Can you point to one case that you think could have proved massive fraud that was dismissed? Let’s look at it and why it was dismissed. Be specific
I, like the courts, have not seen the evidence. Therefore I am just as ignorant as the judges and you are. You haven't seen the evidence either.
You're flailing. I'll take the FBI's word over yours.
Then it could be you that is the fool.
You lose.
No. You lose!
You think I'm lying when I say that the FBI is more credible than you.
You very well could be. The FBI has lied and withheld information to get the results they want or to cover up things they don't want exposed.

You are naive to accept everything the FBI says as the gospel truth. Jim Comey is a lying son-of-a-bitch also. So is John Brennan. So is James Clapper.

Being high up in the intelligence community or the DoJ does not conflate to being honest.

Our government is replete with liars.
The president has the biggest megaphone in the world, he has appointed more judges than any modern president, he has the SCOTUS heavily in his side and you honestly think he couldn’t get proof out there?! That’s just retarded, I’m sorry. There isnt proof. It’s a media game he is playing. One he set up before the election even happened. How can you be so gullible

If my country had a fraudulent election to the scale of November 2020, and the Nation's Intel agencyy refused to investigate, and the media ignored it, and people who peacefull protested were censored and attacked....
Exactly, it was foreseeable, which makes Trump and his puppets lies about the election fraud so much worse. It wasn't political hyperbole, it was incitement to violence which is what it lead to. He made false claims many of which can be directly disproven and the others he was never able to verify, yet he keeps saying them, his idiot followers believe them, and the nutters are acting on them.

I did not see it coming. Generally conservatives are pretty mild. I expected the demonstration to just stand there and make some noise and be forgotten.

I wasn't... I literally called my family while Trump was giving his speech and told them to tune in because shit was about to go down. I told them Trump just threw Pence under the bus and there is a mob of angry people that are about to go mess things up. It was clear and obvious what Trump was doing and what was about to happen. If you couldn't see that then you have blinders on. But you support Trump so I guess the blinders are a given
Lol you lie.
What did I lie about?

While they were burning down stores and killing bystanders across the US.
Yet not one single Biden or democrat flag at any of them. And they protested the democrats after Biden was elected. So yeah...what an idiotic attempt on your part.

Why did dem mayors let them riot?
Which ones? When? Be specific. And support with a few links each.

Don't be silly.

My expectation of a peaceful demonstration was based on decades of observation of demonstration conservatives who, even when pissed off, almost always obeyed the law and demonstrated peacefully and then went home.

What was yours based on?
Mine was based on common sense. You can’t use historical precedent when you have a president that breaks all the norms. My observations were correct. I called my family before the riot to tell them there was about to be a riot. How did I know?! Because it was obvious. The real question you should be asking yourself is why you were surprised and why you couldn’t see it coming when it was so easy to see what Trump was doing.

His style was odd. He was disagreeable and vulgar. But his policies and actions were measured and restrained.

So, you were right, but for the wrong reasons. That happens. Like the way I was initially attracted to my wife because of her, well, never mind.
I was right for the right reasons. Because I can see the effects that a con man has on his followers. The question is why couldn’t you see it coming?

I asked what you based your conclusion on, and the reasons you gave were not true.

YOur spin is dismissed.
Well this is coming from somebody who was wrong and blindsided so perhaps what you think im wrong about isn’t really wrong.

No one is prefect. Being wrong once does not mean that my judgement is valueless.

My stated reasons weren’t true yet I was right. So I must have seen something that you didn’t see. Your Perceived reality was wrong and left you blindsided. That should tell you something

People can be right though blind stupid luck. You have to know that. So your pretense that being right is proof of being more perceptive, is you lying.

If I found that I was consistently wrong, then your point that I should reexamine my perceptions would be correct.

What do you think I lied about. What I observed was obvious and predictable... yet it surprised you. Gee, let’s think about that for a sec

What was yours based on?

YOur spin is dismissed.

You admitted that you were surprised at the riot. I said it was obvious and easy to see coming. I’m not lying about that, If you think I’m lying then why don’t you tell me what really happened. What am I getting wrong?

What was yours based on?

YOur spin is dismissed.

You admitted that you were surprised at the riot. I said it was obvious and easy to see coming. I’m not lying about that, If you think I’m lying then why don’t you tell me what really happened. What am I getting wrong?

I fully explained what you were lying about. YOur pretense of confusion is you lying again.

Your need to avoid being honest about what I say, how can that not be a red flag for you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back