FBI Director says no evidence ANTIFA was at Capitol riot

Antifa-BLM organizer John Sullivan was at the US Capitol and bragged about wearing a MAGA hat during the riots where he broke a window and stormed the US Capitol.
Obviously, the once-great FBI and Chris Wray cannot be trusted.

**********​
CNN and NBC paid Capitol rioter $70,000 for video footage (lawenforcementtoday.com)
**********​
Leaked audio surfaces of agitator John Sullivan… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Chris Wray must have missed that -- somehow
Still Drunk I see...

I don't think there was anything ok about the violence this summer. I believe in law and order. Do you? Because right now you seem to be making an excuse for violence from your people because the other people did it first. Are you in grade school?
Now you are rewriting history

you have spent the past year defending and making excuses for BLM and their violence in the streets
is just one example:

[I]Slade3200[/I]
Platinum MemberJoinedJan 13, 2016Messages38,693Reaction score5,975Points1,140
Aug 20, 2020

Blue Lives Matter and All Lives Matter are demeaning terms used to mock and belittle Black Lives Matter. It is antagonistic. We all know it. The best way to calm tensions of people who are frustrated and upset is to allow them to be heard, make them feel like their message is understood, and heaven forbid maybe even show some empathy and compassion. That’s how you calm the waters.

What do you think arguing, dismissing, ignoring, and accusing does?

If my country had a fraudulent election to the scale of November 2020, and the Nation's Intel agencyy refused to investigate, and the media ignored it, and people who peacefull protested were censored and attacked....
I'd see it as a coup and would probably be attacking my Parliament as well
Exactly, it was foreseeable, which makes Trump and his puppets lies about the election fraud so much worse. It wasn't political hyperbole, it was incitement to violence which is what it lead to. He made false claims many of which can be directly disproven and the others he was never able to verify, yet he keeps saying them, his idiot followers believe them, and the nutters are acting on them.

I did not see it coming. Generally conservatives are pretty mild. I expected the demonstration to just stand there and make some noise and be forgotten.

I was surprised when the riot broke out.
I wasn't... I literally called my family while Trump was giving his speech and told them to tune in because shit was about to go down. I told them Trump just threw Pence under the bus and there is a mob of angry people that are about to go mess things up. It was clear and obvious what Trump was doing and what was about to happen. If you couldn't see that then you have blinders on. But you support Trump so I guess the blinders are a given
I thought the incident on January 6th was quite measured.
Democracy was turned on it's head in November.
As I said, if observers were denied entry to count centres, complaints ignored, and audits disallowed in any other country, there' would be civil war by now.

Antifa-BLM organizer John Sullivan was at the US Capitol and bragged about wearing a MAGA hat during the riots where he broke a window and stormed the US Capitol.
Obviously, the once-great FBI and Chris Wray cannot be trusted.

**********​
CNN and NBC paid Capitol rioter $70,000 for video footage (lawenforcementtoday.com)
**********​
Leaked audio surfaces of agitator John Sullivan… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

"Facts are stubborn things" ... Ronald Reagan

I like the one about the FBI doesn't repeat lies when it is slowly but surely revealed to all that the head honcho's do and have for years given their own declassified 301 notes.

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so." ... Ronald Reagan

Evfh7lHWQAURpiW
A liar's testimony is to be taken with a bag of salt.

One does not excuse the other.
I am not making excuses for the wackos who ransacked the capital

but I am condemning the left with your short memory

I have been warning for a year that something terrible was going to happen but the left would nor listen

if democrat mayors and governors had dealt with Black Lies Matter forcefully from the beginning I dont think we would have seen what happened on Jan 6

I don't think there was anything ok about the violence this summer. I believe in law and order. Do you? Because right now you seem to be making an excuse for violence from your people because the other people did it first. Are you in grade school?
Now you are rewriting history

you have spent the past year defending and making excuses for BLM and their violence in the streets
is just one example:

[I]Slade3200[/I]
Platinum MemberJoinedJan 13, 2016Messages38,693Reaction score5,975Points1,140
Aug 20, 2020

Blue Lives Matter and All Lives Matter are demeaning terms used to mock and belittle Black Lives Matter. It is antagonistic. We all know it. The best way to calm tensions of people who are frustrated and upset is to allow them to be heard, make them feel like their message is understood, and heaven forbid maybe even show some empathy and compassion. That’s how you calm the waters.

What do you think arguing, dismissing, ignoring, and accusing does?
The passage you posted has nothing to do with violence or destruction. That had to do with the protests and racial frustrations that millions were expressing and that Trump was completely ignoring. It’s the equivalent to those who were frustrated about voter fraud.

I have not accused ANTIFA of staging or spearheading the storming of the capital

Buffalo Man is not linked to ANTIFA and neither was the white woman who was shot and killed by the black guy

so I concede that it was probably a wacko right event

but I have said that the year long attacks on American cities by ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter raised the blood pressure of their counterparts on the right and directly led to the violence in the capital
The people didn't raid the capital because of BLM riots. There were there for a very clear reason. To Stop the Steal. They were invited there by Trump, they attended a rally where they were riled up with the same propaganda and lies that they had been fed for months. A child could see what was going to unfold after that rally. I called my family as Trump was speaking and told them shit was about to go down at the Capital and Trump just put a target on Pence. It was soooooo clear and obvious what Trump was doing. Are you stupid or just playing dumb?

He did not say that the riot was in response to the antifa and blm riots, but that the antifa and blm riots has raised the level of anger among the people.

That you feel you have to lie about what he said, to refute it, should be a red flag to you.
I really don't give a shit if people got mad over riots. That is a completely separate issue. I laid out what what inspired that riot at the capital and it was not BLM it was Trump and Stop the Steal. This little game you are playing trying to blame the summer riots is laughable. You don't honestly think you are making a good point do you?

YOu start a period of civil unrest and then are surprised that your enemies start playing by the new rules you made normal?

That makes you look like a sissy willing to fight dirty, but run crying to mommy when people give it back to you.

This is NOT denying the violence of 1/6, just putting it is it's proper context.

Pointing out that violence begets violence is not excusing the violence.

It is taking an anti-violence stance.

Are you prepared to actually address my real position now or should we spend a few days playing silly games?

One does not excuse the other.
I am not making excuses for the wackos who ransacked the capital

but I am condemning the left with your short memory

I have been warning for a year that something terrible was going to happen but the left would nor listen

if democrat mayors and governors had dealt with Black Lies Matter forcefully from the beginning I dont think we would have seen what happened on Jan 6
Excellent, you condemn violence on the left. I condem violence on the left. Now that we are clear about that can we get back to the topic at hand which is the capital riot?!

The worst part of it is that Trump successfully cast everybody that opposes him as liars and his supporters are all in on that narrative. So now whether it be the media or our intel agencies or anybody else that says anything critical about Trump they are liars. Even when there is video evidence these people still ignore whats right in front of there face and repeat spin up excuses. It isn't about facts anymore. It is a straight up personality game. They like Trump because he is fighting against the establishment. Nothing else matters.

The reason you of the Reich are cast as liars is that you incessantly lie. The Baghdad Bob's of the Reich media are clowns, utterly absurd fools who blatantly lie to our faces;

1614710224603.png

The KGB who engaged in treason during the 2016 election telling us that ANTIFA doesn't exist is right up with the media clowns.

1614710731105.png

Seriously, this fucking moron Wrey can't tell that ANTIA exists? And he is supposed to head the top investigative agency in America?

Of course he's just gaslighting us. But worse, he then jumps into the racism of the Reich and the obligatory hatred of white devils, who are the cause of every ill that has ever befallen planet earth. He vows to end the scourge of whiteness and hunt down the white devils who are the cause of all violence.

Of course his KGB hasn't had the time to look into this guy;

1614711214353.png

And Armed warlord who occupied an American city isn't a priority for Oberfuhrer Wrey, he has white devils to catch.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

That would be like BLM blaming their riots on the Wildlife Refuge stand off in Oregon or some other Right wing violent act.
That event does seem to have drawn out the New Black Panthers to arm themselves in public

in fact you blame the Black Lies Matter riots of bad cops

So....just shut up with the lies about anyone other than trump cult members attacking the Capitol on January 6th. The trump mob is still out there gauging when they can cause more destruction.
He obviously LIES HIS ASS OFF--------we know that they were there.

I have not accused ANTIFA of staging or spearheading the storming of the capital

Buffalo Man is not linked to ANTIFA and neither was the white woman who was shot and killed by the black guy

so I concede that it was probably a wacko right event

but I have said that the year long attacks on American cities by ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter raised the blood pressure of their counterparts on the right and directly led to the violence in the capital
The people didn't raid the capital because of BLM riots. There were there for a very clear reason. To Stop the Steal. They were invited there by Trump, they attended a rally where they were riled up with the same propaganda and lies that they had been fed for months. A child could see what was going to unfold after that rally. I called my family as Trump was speaking and told them shit was about to go down at the Capital and Trump just put a target on Pence. It was soooooo clear and obvious what Trump was doing. Are you stupid or just playing dumb?

He did not say that the riot was in response to the antifa and blm riots, but that the antifa and blm riots has raised the level of anger among the people.

That you feel you have to lie about what he said, to refute it, should be a red flag to you.
I really don't give a shit if people got mad over riots. That is a completely separate issue. I laid out what what inspired that riot at the capital and it was not BLM it was Trump and Stop the Steal. This little game you are playing trying to blame the summer riots is laughable. You don't honestly think you are making a good point do you?

YOu start a period of civil unrest and then are surprised that your enemies start playing by the new rules you made normal?

That makes you look like a sissy willing to fight dirty, but run crying to mommy when people give it back to you.

This is NOT denying the violence of 1/6, just putting it is it's proper context.

Pointing out that violence begets violence is not excusing the violence.

It is taking an anti-violence stance.

Are you prepared to actually address my real position now or should we spend a few days playing silly games?
It is distracting for the topic at hand. What’s your real position that you want me to address?

The passage you posted has nothing to do with violence or destruction. That had to do with the protests and racial frustrations that millions were expressing and that Trump was completely ignoring. It’s the equivalent to those who were frustrated about voter fraud.
Virtually all the Black Lies Matter protests turn into riots

which libs either denied or blamed a white cop for

but never did libs support arresting and sending BLM rioters to prison

Excellent, you condemn violence on the left. I condem violence on the left.
You are a year late when it comes to condemning violence on the left
Haha. I said plenty about it then but if your goal is to paint me as a hypocrite then that’s fine I don’t really care. Because whether I’m a hypocrite or not it makes no difference for this debate. You’re just trying to distract from the topic

If my country had a fraudulent election to the scale of November 2020, and the Nation's Intel agencyy refused to investigate, and the media ignored it, and people who peacefull protested were censored and attacked....
I'd see it as a coup and would probably be attacking my Parliament as well
Exactly, it was foreseeable, which makes Trump and his puppets lies about the election fraud so much worse. It wasn't political hyperbole, it was incitement to violence which is what it lead to. He made false claims many of which can be directly disproven and the others he was never able to verify, yet he keeps saying them, his idiot followers believe them, and the nutters are acting on them.

I did not see it coming. Generally conservatives are pretty mild. I expected the demonstration to just stand there and make some noise and be forgotten.

I was surprised when the riot broke out.
I wasn't... I literally called my family while Trump was giving his speech and told them to tune in because shit was about to go down. I told them Trump just threw Pence under the bus and there is a mob of angry people that are about to go mess things up. It was clear and obvious what Trump was doing and what was about to happen. If you couldn't see that then you have blinders on. But you support Trump so I guess the blinders are a given

My expectation of a peaceful demonstration was based on decades of observation of demonstration conservatives who, even when pissed off, almost always obeyed the law and demonstrated peacefully and then went home.

What was yours based on?

Forum List

Back