FBI Director says no evidence ANTIFA was at Capitol riot

Since when do we take cover up artists explanations as the gospel truth? Wray's breath smells like Don Lemon's anchor chair. He's pretty far up the liberal anus.
Trump appointed him and had years to replace him if what you are saying is true. Why didn't that happen?
I think the beached whale, Chris Christie, recommended him. By the time Trump figured out that Wray was doing everything he could to cover up misdoing instead of investigating it, there was another bogus impeachment and his hands were tied. Wray is a con.

If my country had a fraudulent election to the scale of November 2020, and the Nation's Intel agencyy refused to investigate, and the media ignored it, and people who peacefull protested were censored and attacked....
I'd see it as a coup and would probably be attacking my Parliament as well
Exactly, it was foreseeable, which makes Trump and his puppets lies about the election fraud so much worse. It wasn't political hyperbole, it was incitement to violence which is what it lead to. He made false claims many of which can be directly disproven and the others he was never able to verify, yet he keeps saying them, his idiot followers believe them, and the nutters are acting on them.
The election WAS stolen.
Trump told people to protest peacefully.. It was 99% peaceful.
Blame lies at the feet of those who refused to hold a full audit.
This would have been solved everything in 2 days and there would not have been an "insurrection" (sic).
No the election wasn't stolen. Those who claim that it was had every opportunity to prove it and they couldn't. Recounts happened, audits happened, and court cases happened. No proof of fraud. So the election was won, fairly per our system, by Biden.

Since when do we take cover up artists explanations as the gospel truth? Wray's breath smells like Don Lemon's anchor chair. He's pretty far up the liberal anus.
Trump appointed him and had years to replace him if what you are saying is true. Why didn't that happen?
I think the beached whale, Chris Christie, recommended him. By the time Trump figured out that Wray was doing everything he could to cover up misdoing instead of investigating it, there was another bogus impeachment and his hands were tied. Wray is a con.
His hands were not tied. He was POTUS... he could fire and replace who ever he wanted. He did it several times.

First to fall down are even the speaking CEO's at CPAC referring to the Trumped-Up Domestic Terrorist as the "Legitimate President." Boards of Directors are re-learning, "Tempus Fugit" business conditions, now getting underway. Second to fall down are claims of 20 mil. and more fraudulent votes in the November 3,, 2020 National Elections. No such details emerge. No urgency noted at Supreme Court in response to filed--not one , but more than one--filed petitions. "Three-Strikes," "You're Out:" Even little kids can understand. Now There is FBI testimony supporting the Contention that webbed-footer BLM Antifa, all from Antarctica--were actually the real participants in the June 6 insurgent Incursion--to bring a halt to further federal operations. McConnell actually identified the real brand on the floor of the Senate.

FBI concurs.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(It really doesn't get much better for some people! The Moses Atrocity, (Deut 23: 19-20), then The Fable-Maker's Tale, (Matt 25: 14-30); then Adam Smith, and then the Centralized Credit presentation, Karl Marx in "Communist Manifesto!")

So....just shut up with the lies about anyone other than trump cult members attacking the Capitol on January 6th. The trump mob is still out there gauging when they can cause more destruction.
I thought aoc was there ?
Yes...she was hiding in her office while the mob sent by the Fat Man was knocking on doors trying to find elected officials to either kill of kidnap. But according the Ron Johnson, it was all just a happy, "jovial" trip to the Capitol.

Don't you pride yourself for not being like the Left? But now you're saying the actions of the left incite and inspire the Right to do the same thing??!
I certainly do think that the broken toys of modern liberal culture exist on the left and right.

they are related by their disfunction

and yes, they do influence each other

The Biden regime said that Antifa was an idea, and that they don't exist as an entitiy.
You think the head of the FBI is going to contradict his boss.

The FBI said that when Trump was president.. The facts aren't partisan.

~~~~~~
Seriously?... FBI Director Chris Wray Testifies There Is No Evidence of "Fake Trump Supporters" at US Capitol During Riot (thegatewaypundit.com)
**********​
************​
Bwahahaaa... I called that one...

Don't you pride yourself for not being like the Left? But now you're saying the actions of the left incite and inspire the Right to do the same thing??!
I certainly do think that the broken toys of modern liberal culture exist on the left and right.

they are related by their disfunction

and yes, they do influence each other
Ok, but that is a piss poor excuse for the capital riot. That would be like BLM blaming their riots on the Wildlife Refuge stand off in Oregon or some other Right wing violent act. Or blaming all of it on the acts of Jihadists. Its just a dumb argument. I laid out the heart of what inspired the insurrection and you've ignored the points that I've made. Is that because you agree with me and just don't want to acknowledge it?

If my country had a fraudulent election to the scale of November 2020, and the Nation's Intel agencyy refused to investigate, and the media ignored it, and people who peacefull protested were censored and attacked....
Exactly, it was foreseeable, which makes Trump and his puppets lies about the election fraud so much worse. It wasn't political hyperbole, it was incitement to violence which is what it lead to. He made false claims many of which can be directly disproven and the others he was never able to verify, yet he keeps saying them, his idiot followers believe them, and the nutters are acting on them.

I did not see it coming. Generally conservatives are pretty mild. I expected the demonstration to just stand there and make some noise and be forgotten.

I was surprised when the riot broke out.
I wasn't... I literally called my family while Trump was giving his speech and told them to tune in because shit was about to go down. I told them Trump just threw Pence under the bus and there is a mob of angry people that are about to go mess things up. It was clear and obvious what Trump was doing and what was about to happen. If you couldn't see that then you have blinders on. But you support Trump so I guess the blinders are a given
Before the entire world, the Fat Man's mob made a mockery out of our peaceful transfer of power. The Fat Man proved that, under his hand, the United States is no better than a banana republic where tyranny and despots rule the day.

The hoodlums who stormed the Capitol were there to support Trump and overturn the election. The Trumpies are ashamed or they wouldn't be trying to blame others. The Democrats had NO REASON to be violent or scream Stop the Steal or threaten Pence and Pelosi..

Sura 9:11 - if that is the case, why did Nancy Pigshit REFUSE the deployment of the NG? bad optics) Why did the Capitol Police move barricades and invite protestors in?

As for threats, you Nazis seriously want to go there?

1614709236285.png

The Biden regime said that Antifa was an idea, and that they don't exist as an entitiy.

The FBI said that when Trump was president.. The facts aren't partisan.

~~~~~~
Seriously?... FBI Director Chris Wray Testifies There Is No Evidence of "Fake Trump Supporters" at US Capitol During Riot (thegatewaypundit.com)
**********​
************​
Bwahahaaa... I called that one...

Bull Scat!!!!

This little game you are playing trying to blame the summer riots is laughable.
I predicted last year that the lib riots would lead to counter violence by rightwingers

and the usual lib suspects on this forum either ignored it or rejected the idea outright

I did not see it coming. Generally conservatives are pretty mild. I expected the demonstration to just stand there and make some noise and be forgotten.

I was surprised when the riot broke out.
I wasn't... I literally called my family while Trump was giving his speech and told them to tune in because shit was about to go down. I told them Trump just threw Pence under the bus and there is a mob of angry people that are about to go mess things up. It was clear and obvious what Trump was doing and what was about to happen. If you couldn't see that then you have blinders on. But you support Trump so I guess the blinders are a given
Before the entire world, the Fat Man's mob made a mockery out of our peaceful transfer of power. The Fat Man proved that, under his hand, the United States is no better than a banana republic where tyranny and despots rule the day.
The worst part of it is that Trump successfully cast everybody that opposes him as liars and his supporters are all in on that narrative. So now whether it be the media or our intel agencies or anybody else that says anything critical about Trump they are liars. Even when there is video evidence these people still ignore whats right in front of there face and repeat spin up excuses. It isn't about facts anymore. It is a straight up personality game. They like Trump because he is fighting against the establishment. Nothing else matters.

This little game you are playing trying to blame the summer riots is laughable.
I predicted last year that the lib riots would lead to counter violence by rightwingers

and the usual lib suspects on this forum either ignored it or rejected the idea outright
Well you should speak out against all elements that inspired the violence in all cases. You seem to be ignoring the main instigators of the capital riots. I think the summer riots are unacceptable as well. One does not excuse the other. We need to start listening to each other and communicating in an honest way. The summer was about racial equality. The capital was based on unsubstantiated lies told by our President.

Wray contradicted King Rump endlessly. So that theory fails ;)
Christopher Wray is a known liar. He has no credibility and should not be trusted AT ALL! He lies for the cause.

Antifa-BLM organizer John Sullivan was at the US Capitol and bragged about wearing a MAGA hat during the riots where he broke a window and stormed the US Capitol.
Obviously, the once-great FBI and Chris Wray cannot be trusted.

**********​
CNN and NBC paid Capitol rioter $70,000 for video footage (lawenforcementtoday.com)
**********​
Leaked audio surfaces of agitator John Sullivan… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Chris Wray must have missed that -- somehow

Forum List

Back