FBI Director says no evidence ANTIFA was at Capitol riot

Antifa-BLM organizer John Sullivan was at the US Capitol and bragged about wearing a MAGA hat during the riots where he broke a window and stormed the US Capitol.
Obviously, the once-great FBI and Chris Wray cannot be trusted.
John Sullivan is not an organizer for either group. Antifa doesn't have organizers, and Sullivan has been kicked out of BLM protests in several states. He's not even a member of BLM.

He is quite a character:

The Biden regime said that Antifa was an idea, and that they don't exist as an entitiy.
You think the head of the FBI is going to contradict his boss.
They are not an organized group like other organizations. That is true. ANTIFA is like an ideology where followers self organize. Do you understand the difference in designation?This was explained by Trumps FBI director not the Biden Regime. You need to get your facts straight

This is the same FBI that used the discredited Steele Dossier to get a warrant from a federal judge?

View attachment 463359

Most of the Steele Dossier was already known and confirmed. Only a fool would want the FBI or CIA or Supreme Court to be partisan. Need I remind you that this is the United States and we have a Constitution?

Trump is real stupid, but I would expect the average US citizen to understand how vital it for them to be NON-partisan. Did you take government or civics in the 7th-8th grade?

So, only some of the information presented to the judge was false and known to be false?

Well, that is something.

And that was the FBI being partisan. People like you made the FBI partisan.

We need to take action to make it non-partisan or disband it at beyond saving.

I have not accused ANTIFA of staging or spearheading the storming of the capital

Buffalo Man is not linked to ANTIFA and neither was the white woman who was shot and killed by the black guy

so I concede that it was probably a wacko right event

but I have said that the year long attacks on American cities by ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter raised the blood pressure of their counterparts on the right and directly led to the violence in the capital
The people didn't raid the capital because of BLM riots. There were there for a very clear reason. To Stop the Steal. They were invited there by Trump, they attended a rally where they were riled up with the same propaganda and lies that they had been fed for months. A child could see what was going to unfold after that rally. I called my family as Trump was speaking and told them shit was about to go down at the Capital and Trump just put a target on Pence. It was soooooo clear and obvious what Trump was doing. Are you stupid or just playing dumb?

So....just shut up with the lies about anyone other than trump cult members attacking the Capitol on January 6th. The trump mob is still out there gauging when they can cause more destruction.

This is old news.

The FBI came out and said this in January.

I understand the need, the trump people keep repeating that lie so it has to be countered by the truth.
It may be old news but it needs to be repeated; dishonest conservatives are still lying about it.
You wanna bet that if FOX reports this it will be buried in some out of sight place.

~~~~~~~
**********​

So....just shut up with the lies about anyone other than trump cult members attacking the Capitol on January 6th. The trump mob is still out there gauging when they can cause more destruction.

This is old news.

I understand the need, the trump people keep repeating that lie so it has to be countered by the truth.
We do not believe the FBI anymore. Unless it is in our favor. And send Fauci to a third world country slave camp.

The FBI says? No one is really going to believe the FBI. This is DC, the District of Communism. They were paid democrat operatives.
Who do you trust more than the FBI when it comes to intel about these situations?

The people didn't raid the capital because of BLM riots.
Indirectly yes they did

Liberals made a mockery of law and order for the past year leading up to 6 jan

and that incited the far right to respond the same way

The Biden regime said that Antifa was an idea, and that they don't exist as an entitiy.
You think the head of the FBI is going to contradict his boss.

Wray contradicted King Rump endlessly. So that theory fails ;)
Wray is Swamp.
He was asked today to explain how Sidenick died. He refused.
These clowns and swamp creatures also said there was no voter fraud, despite not interviewing one single witness.
And they also said that attacking a Federal building is not domestic terrorism if you do it at night.
You want me to respect these idiots.

I have not accused ANTIFA of staging or spearheading the storming of the capital

Buffalo Man is not linked to ANTIFA and neither was the white woman who was shot and killed by the black guy

so I concede that it was probably a wacko right event

but I have said that the year long attacks on American cities by ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter raised the blood pressure of their counterparts on the right and directly led to the violence in the capital
The people didn't raid the capital because of BLM riots. There were there for a very clear reason. To Stop the Steal. They were invited there by Trump, they attended a rally where they were riled up with the same propaganda and lies that they had been fed for months. A child could see what was going to unfold after that rally. I called my family as Trump was speaking and told them shit was about to go down at the Capital and Trump just put a target on Pence. It was soooooo clear and obvious what Trump was doing. Are you stupid or just playing dumb?

He did not say that the riot was in response to the antifa and blm riots, but that the antifa and blm riots has raised the level of anger among the people.

That you feel you have to lie about what he said, to refute it, should be a red flag to you.

Evfh7lHWQAURpiW

This is the same FBI that used the discredited Steele Dossier to get a warrant from a federal judge?

View attachment 463359
No, this one is different, it is lead by a director that Trump appointed. Why don't you trust their intel and whose intel to you trust more?

Because the vast majority of the career FBI is teh same. And they have demonstrated repeatedly that they cannot be trusted.

View attachment 463359
No, this one is different, it is lead by a director that Trump appointed. Why don't you trust their intel and whose intel to you trust more?
I don't trust them because they cherry pick based on politics.
They arrest a guy over a meme, and sit on Hunter Biden's laptop for over a year.
They arrest hundreds on the 6th of January, yet allow Portland to burn for 250 nights.

The insurrectionists were never ANTIFA; they were always Trump's people. He was the progenitor of the white nationalist scum, and to him "you're very special, we love you, remember this day forever." The January 6 insurrection and attempted takeover of the government of the United States was Trump's baby, and his entirely. And, he loved every minute of it!!! Bigly!!!
The GOPQ has been trying to rewrite history for years. There is no way they can remove the stench of the trump years. He was the cause of the the greatest attack on the People's house since the British attacked and burned it in 1814. That is his Legacy!

The people didn't raid the capital because of BLM riots.
Indirectly yes they did

Liberals made a mockery of law and order for the past year leading up to 6 jan

and that incited the far right to respond the same way
Thats the biggest load of horse shit that I've ever heard. Don't you pride yourself for not being like the Left? But now you're saying the actions of the left incite and inspire the Right to do the same thing??! Wow, lets follow that logic. Do the commies inspire you to be communist as well? When the Left pushes to grow government do you on the Right get inspired to grow government?

Come on, grow up. I just laid out what inspired and provoked that attack. You can't deny the validity of what I said so you are trying to distract with this horrible finger point. Do yourself a favor and delete that talking point from your bank. Its really bad

This is old news.

It may be old news but it needs to be repeated; dishonest conservatives are still lying about it.
We do not believe our government anymore. We want Pooty poo to have a say for us now.

The insurrectionists were never ANTIFA; they were always Trump's people. He was the progenitor of the white nationalist scum, and to him "you're very special, we love you, remember this day forever." The January 6 insurrection and attempted takeover of the government of the United States was Trump's baby, and his entirely. And, he loved every minute of it!!! Bigly!!!
The GOPQ has been trying to rewrite history for years. There is no way they can remove the stench of the trump years. He was the cause of the the greatest attack on the People's house since the British attacked and burned it in 1814. That is his Legacy!

A broken window and door panel.
The clean up operation involved "picking up cigarrette butts from the floor."

New Topics

Forum List

Back