FBI Director says no evidence ANTIFA was at Capitol riot

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

So....just shut up with the lies about anyone other than trump cult members attacking the Capitol on January 6th. The trump mob is still out there gauging when they can cause more destruction.

So....just shut up with the lies about anyone other than trump cult members attacking the Capitol on January 6th. The trump mob is still out there gauging when they can cause more destruction.
No trust in the FBI.

No trust in the FBI.
Why not? Who are you trusting more to get your intel?

This is old news.

The FBI came out and said this in January.

I understand the need, the trump people keep repeating that lie so it has to be countered by the truth.

No trust in the FBI.
Of course...even though Wray was appointed by your Fat Man. You are still living in an Alternate Universe. That is sad...but I suppose it beats being curled in a ball in your bed 24/7. Glad to see you are up now.

No trust in the FBI.

Because the FBI won't repeat the lies.

No trust in the FBI.

Putin - Of course! :)

I have not accused ANTIFA of staging or spearheading the storming of the capital

Buffalo Man is not linked to ANTIFA and neither was the white woman who was shot and killed by the black guy

so I concede that it was probably a wacko right event

but I have said that the year long attacks on American cities by ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter raised the blood pressure of their counterparts on the right and directly led to the violence in the capital

The hoodlums who stormed the Capitol were there to support Trump and overturn the election. The Trumpies are ashamed or they wouldn't be trying to blame others. The Democrats had NO REASON to be violent or scream Stop the Steal or threaten Pence and Pelosi..

This is the same FBI that used the discredited Steele Dossier to get a warrant from a federal judge?

1614705939137.png

Antifa-BLM organizer John Sullivan was at the US Capitol and bragged about wearing a MAGA hat during the riots where he broke a window and stormed the US Capitol.
Obviously, the once-great FBI and Chris Wray cannot be trusted.

**********​
CNN and NBC paid Capitol rioter $70,000 for video footage (lawenforcementtoday.com)
**********​
Leaked audio surfaces of agitator John Sullivan… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Forum List

Back