FBI director says domestic terrorism ‘metastasizing’ throughout U.S. as cases soar

All projection..... you accuse others of what you yourselves are doing.

You'll hang soon enough.

Your candidate loses an election. Your solution? Violence and overturning the election and government and installing a regime the people did not vote for.

Figures.

No one has suggested anything like that. The most extreme position is calling for a more serious investigation of accusations of cheating.

That you feel you have to exaggerate your enemies position to attack them, that is your brain trying to protect you from the realization that you are on the wrong side.

Projection much?

The mob that violently attacked the capital was for "stop the steal" - ie. they believed Trump won "by a landslide" and they wanted to stop the certification. The logical corollary is Trump becomes president. If you think they'd accept anything less, I think you are ignoring reality. Had they actually got their hands on Pence or Pelosi....I dread what they would have done.

You'll hang soon enough.

Your candidate loses an election. Your solution? Violence and overturning the election and government and installing a regime the people did not vote for.

Figures.

No one has suggested anything like that. The most extreme position is calling for a more serious investigation of accusations of cheating.

That you feel you have to exaggerate your enemies position to attack them, that is your brain trying to protect you from the realization that you are on the wrong side.

Projection much?

The mob that violently attacked the capital was for "stop the steal" - ie. they believed Trump won "by a landslide" and they wanted to stop the certification. The logical corollary is Trump becomes president. If you think they'd accept anything less, I think you are ignoring reality. Had they actually got their hands on Pence or Pelosi....I dread what they would have done.

No, the logical conclusion is that they wanted a "better count".

That you exaggerate what they were after, is your brain trying to protect you from the facct that you are on the wrong side.

Antifa and blm. THey have been rioting for 5 years. What would it take to get them to stop rioting?

The dark underbelly of the internet is that the very worst of us can spread our hate, paranoia and ugliness across the world one (1) second.

We know what these people think, but they're among us, and could be the couple next door. Or on an internet message board.

One way to spot them might be to see who dismisses and/or mocks and/or attacks stories like this one, even though our security is at stake.

FBI director says domestic terrorism ‘metastasizing’ throughout U.S. as cases soar

I dismiss it.

I mock it.

I attack it.

Total crap.

Perfect, as predicted.

I think I'll get a sweatshirt made that says "Metastatic Cancer" on it.

Cringe, baby.

You'll hang soon enough.

Figures.

Projection much?

They would have done nothing.

What a drama queen post.

The dark underbelly of the internet is that the very worst of us can spread our hate, paranoia and ugliness across the world one (1) second.

We know what these people think, but they're among us, and could be the couple next door. Or on an internet message board.

One way to spot them might be to see who dismisses and/or mocks and/or attacks stories like this one, even though our security is at stake.

Yeah that's just more propaganda so you think you have to let the government have more control.

You'll hang soon enough.

Figures.
Your established cabal of corrupt parasites gets taken by surprise when the regular people elect a president who actually cares about Americans more than about getting rich. Their solution, fully supported by sycophants like you? 4 years of lies, propaganda, and bullshit "investigations" culminating in the blatant theft of an election, outright murder of a protestor, and a massive show of military force hoping to cow the little people and ensure they get the message; "We're in charge and your vote don't mean shit."

Well, guess what?

You are calling the people on the board domestic terrorists if they don't respond to your post the way that you deem they should. That's disgusting. You are disgusting. There is something fucking wrong with you.
Nope. There are domestic terrorists, and there are people who enable domestic terrorism by deflecting and changing the subject and mocking and attacking when it is discussed.

I hope that clarifies. If not, too bad.
I agree. Antifa and BLM are domestic terrorists

From the Director's testimony:

"They don't have a formal membership in an organization. They don't have clear command control and direction, in the way that, say, an al-Qaida sleeper cell might have. And that that's much more challenging to pursue."

"The number of arrests, for example, of racially motivated violent extremists who are what you would categorize as white supremacists last year was almost triple the number it was in my first year as director."

“The amount of angry, hateful, unspeakable, combative, violent even, rhetoric on social media exceeds what anybody in their worst imagination (thinks) is out there."

“The problem of domestic terrorism has been metastasizing across the country for a long time now, and it’s not going away any time soon. We viewed it as such a critical threat that back in June 2019 we elevated racially and ethnically motivated violent extremism to our highest threat priority, on the same level as ISIS and homegrown violent extremists.”

Well they had all kinds of domestic terrorists in Portland, Seattle and Indi and didn't do a damned thing about them. They looted, murdered and burned buildings to the ground. They did it all summer and are still doing it.

Where was the FBI then??
The DHS and the FBI have determined that a violent attack on our nation's capitol in an attempt to subvert our very democracy and hang our Vice President is a larger threat to our nation.

Even more so when those same people brag about how heavily armed they are and about how this isn't over, as they mindlessly believe the already disproven lies they're being fed by people who have a vested interest in fooling them.

Pretty obvious.

The fact that you support and deflect for domestic terrorism directed at our nation's capitol doesn't mean there's something wrong with someone else.
View attachment 464217

About all those fences, barricades, and razor wire...... what are they going to do when no one even tries to get in, but instead makes sure they can't get out of the little prison they built for themselves, in Mordor On The Potomac?
And then we all just get on with our lives while they rot away in there in impotence?

"If you make it too tough for the enemy to get in, then you won't be able to get out."

-Murphy's Rules of Combat

There is a fence around the White House. Has been for years. A bunch of fearful presidents?

None seems to care if there is a fence around the White House but god forbid congress be granted similar protections.

(I really hope it will be taken down eventually, it's a shame you guys created the need)
Excuse you..... what "need"?

In general when a violent mob attacks our nation's capital, hunting down congress critters, assaulting and injuring and killing police...there is a need.

Does the White House need a fence?
They want desperately to equate the riots in the cities with the attack on the capitol and our electoral process.

That level of intellectual dishonesty demonstrates that they have a pretty good idea of the implications here.

Here is another level of intellectual dishonesty...

"...they stayed within the velvet ropes..."

I think it's obvious to anyone with one functioning braincell that that was not the case.

"...they didn't have guns therefore it's not an insurrection..."

Several problems with that...nowhere can I find a definition of "insurrection" that mentions guns. Then, they're spinning around and calling the George Floyd riots "insurrection" and the recent "invasion" of the Georgia state capital an "insurrection"...no guns involved in either one of those (using THEIR definition of "no guns"..."... And then, their claim of "no guns" is a lie anyway since many did, indeed, have guns. It's hard to keep the lies and spin straight - a real moving target.

"...they didn't cause much damage...unlike the riots"

Estimates of damage to the Capital is upwards of 30 million dollars. Taxpayers will have to pay for that, not insurance.
That's just false.

That's not for the repairs, that's to pay for all their bullshit security theater to scare the little people.

Their banana republic show of force isn't a legit repair expense, you fucking pack of lying shitbags.

By the Goddess, you people fucking disgust me with your dishonest bullshit.

You disgust me.

No other way to put it.

Banana Republic? That's your mob. Your mob attempting to use violence to overturn an election and install their candidate. They damaged or destroyed priceless historic artifacts and works of art. You and Yours forced this ugly security fence on us when you broke through and assaulted police, trying to hunt down lawmakers. I'm not naive enough to think your mob just wanted to shake hands and get an autograph.

And invoking the Goddess? Shame on you. No. Fuck you.

You'll hang soon enough.
There ya go, Coyote. It always comes out, sooner or later.

You may as well be trying to communicate with a wild-eyed teenaged Jihadi on the streets of Damascus.
You're completely full of shit and and totally gone round the bend insane.....

There simply isn't any other way to deal with you and your evil shit.

Oh well..... we just wanted to be left alone but since you can't leave peaceful people be, I guess we'll just have to kill as many of you as it takes until you learn how.
No real loss to the world, at least.... none of you are the least bit creative or productive, so what the hell?

If you just wanted to be "left alone" you wouldn't go and attack the Capitol trying to violently overturn the election. You're bullshit isn't selling.
How dare these people confront liars and thieves? (sarcasm)

You'll hang soon enough.

Figures.

Projection much?

Why?

Why do you care if a thief and a liar gets what they have coming?

You'll hang soon enough.

Figures.
Your established cabal of corrupt parasites gets taken by surprise when the regular people elect a president who actually cares about Americans more than about getting rich. Their solution, fully supported by sycophants like you? 4 years of lies, propaganda, and bullshit "investigations" culminating in the blatant theft of an election, outright murder of a protestor, and a massive show of military force hoping to cow the little people and ensure they get the message; "We're in charge and your vote don't mean shit."

Well, guess what?

Your vote don't mean shit.

That's EXACTLY what you are attempting to do.

You'll hang soon enough.

Figures.

Projection much?

Why?

The only liar and would be thief is Trump. And he got what was coming.

We, the people, fired his ass.

You are calling the people on the board domestic terrorists if they don't respond to your post the way that you deem they should. That's disgusting. You are disgusting. There is something fucking wrong with you.
Nope. There are domestic terrorists, and there are people who enable domestic terrorism by deflecting and changing the subject and mocking and attacking when it is discussed.

I hope that clarifies. If not, too bad.
I agree. Antifa and BLM are domestic terrorists
That man is filth. He is repulsive. Please just cut that chain and take his quote. I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:

You'll hang soon enough.

Figures.

Projection much?

Why?

The only liar and would be thief is Trump. And he got what was coming.

We, the people, fired his ass.
No, he and the rest of us got ripped off.

And you're either too fucking stupid or too fucking evil to care.

So fuck YOU.

Forum List

Back