FBI director says domestic terrorism ‘metastasizing’ throughout U.S. as cases soar

From the Director's testimony:

"They don't have a formal membership in an organization. They don't have clear command control and direction, in the way that, say, an al-Qaida sleeper cell might have. And that that's much more challenging to pursue."

"The number of arrests, for example, of racially motivated violent extremists who are what you would categorize as white supremacists last year was almost triple the number it was in my first year as director."

“The amount of angry, hateful, unspeakable, combative, violent even, rhetoric on social media exceeds what anybody in their worst imagination (thinks) is out there."

“The problem of domestic terrorism has been metastasizing across the country for a long time now, and it’s not going away any time soon. We viewed it as such a critical threat that back in June 2019 we elevated racially and ethnically motivated violent extremism to our highest threat priority, on the same level as ISIS and homegrown violent extremists.”

Well they had all kinds of domestic terrorists in Portland, Seattle and Indi and didn't do a damned thing about them. They looted, murdered and burned buildings to the ground. They did it all summer and are still doing it.

Where was the FBI then??

This is a perfect example of how fascism sneaks up on us. The head of the federal police claims that freedom of speech can now be considered to be an act of terrorism.

...blacks murder at FOUR times the rate of whites-
..blacks commit crime at much higher rates
---domestic terrorism is nothing compared to black crime

One way to spot them might be to see who dismisses and/or mocks and/or attacks stories like this one, even though our security is at stake
hahhahahahahahahahhah---I'm mocking it
white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 8 blacks every ----DAY
I AM laughing at your babble crap
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

View attachment 463604

Get some new material, that song and dance has gotten old.
1. you can't and don't refute my point
2. the truth hurts you, I know that

I'm tired of refuting it, it will if you ever start telling it.
..you and IM2/etc just look even more silly and childish by not accepting the truth

You are a complete fool that tries your best to paint this picture that all black folks are criminals when the statistics show that you commit the MOST crimes in this country.
and yet 12 percent of the population commits 50 percent of all murders and 37 percent of all violent crime.

Against other black folks which we know you don't give a damn about.

What about the six months of BLM terrorism and insurrection?

Never heard the stupid Moon Bats bitch about the arson, looting, murdering, intimidation, rioting and destruction of government buildings and structures, did we?
over 80 violent protests and the left says BUT most were peaceful.

So you are ok with white supremacist trying to overthrow the Gov't.
there is no evidence anyone tried to overthrow the government and even less that white supremacist were the majority in the riot.

So you are saying the FBI is lying

You are calling the people on the board domestic terrorists if they don't respond to your post the way that you deem they should.
Idiotic comment. If they respond by defending , mocking, or dismissing, it could be a way tp spot a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer. That is true no matter what he had for breakfast or no matter what your butthurt du jour is.
Wrong answer, Corn Flake.
Mr. It-Puts-the-Lotion-In-The-Basket wants to be the judge and jury on that. He looks foolish as do you.
We know what these people think, but they're among us, and could be the couple next door. Or on an internet message board.

One way to spot them might be to see who dismisses and/or mocks and/or attacks stories like this one, even though our security is at stake.

You are calling the people on the board domestic terrorists if they don't respond to your post the way that you deem they should. That's disgusting. You are disgusting. There is something fucking wrong with you.

The bureaucracy is taking advantage of left-wing authoritarians to spout establishment talking points. The soviets used to call them "useful idiots."

OTH, I am supremely disappointed in them, on the other? I can't say I am that much surprised that they are not paying attention to what our own traditional civil rights and civil liberty institutional defenders are saying about this topic. They have clearly jumped the shark, all in their name of their silly ideological war.

Finding the Loch Ness Monster: Left‐Wing Authoritarianism in the United States

ACLU Statement Opposing H.R. 4192, Confronting the Threat of Domestic Terrorism Act

The dark underbelly of the internet is that the very worst of us can spread our hate, paranoia and ugliness across the world one (1) second.

We know what these people think, but they're among us, and could be the couple next door. Or on an internet message board.

One way to spot them might be to see who dismisses and/or mocks and/or attacks stories like this one, even though our security is at stake.

FBI director says domestic terrorism ‘metastasizing’ throughout U.S. as cases soar

He is saying that the little people of america views are changing-------and that support for rebellion is growing among we abused citizens of the US. To this he is right----------People are starting to rebel and even among those who aren't actually rebelling, support for those fighting back is growing.

All terrorists think of themselves as patriots.

So true. The fact is these domestic terrorist are criminals. Once they are found, tried and convicted they need to be treated like terrorists. They need to be incarcerated at supermax prisons or Guantanamo.

You'd have no more luck trying to communicate with these people than you would with a wild-eyed teenaged jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

As we see here, every day.

Violence begets violence. I've been warning you about this for years.

Precisely what the 9/11 jihadis said.

They had quite a list of complaints. One of them was the scared soil of the land of the Magic Meteor being defiled by our soldiers non-believing feet.

My point stands. Violence begets violence. I've been warning you about this for years.

Here is another warning.

The more you demonize and attack people, the more anger and hate you are creating in them. The more you directly harm them, the more blowback you will be generating.

It's okay when YOU do it, though.

Special Dispensation for being a Trumpster, I guess. Always the victim.

He brings up an important point. Imagine a group of people who were enslaved and raped for centuries. Then became victims of a wicked government who passed laws to oppress them for another century. And then denied them access to all the routes to betterment and kept in poverty.
I know its hard to believe but this sort of thing actually happened in less civilised nations which were not subject to a Christian ethos.

Christians over centuries became full of themselves with the power structure peaking during the middle ages. They even broke up into separate denominations pushing who were the best version. We know the faults. We also know that without them in Europe during that time that the world could be in worse shape today and more vicious. You and other think that humans will share everything equally and all will live like royalty. I say to you that if we did that for all 8 billion people you may have 20% of what you have if lucky and that is if you are middle class and not on the upper side of it. Britain conquered nations. Britain ruled the world. People living in Britain did better then in most other parts of the world. And that is not saying things were great. Location of other people and how suppressed they were by their own played a role on how they lived. Needing a lot does not mean as much as living in security by trust and brotherhood with others.

The dark underbelly of the internet is that the very worst of us can spread our hate, paranoia and ugliness across the world one (1) second.

Domestic terrorism is virtually non existent and almost never deadly.

Have you told the FBI?!?!?! Won't they be embarrassed! :rolleyes:

Well, Trump and Hannity disagree with you, so....

Have you told the FBI?!?!?! Won't they be embarrassed! :rolleyes:

I have never heard the FBI say this is a rampant problem. Futhermore, if demostic terrorists were out there killing people it would be all over the news.

"They don't have a formal membership in an organization. They don't have clear command control and direction, in the way that, say, an al-Qaida sleeper cell might have. And that that's much more challenging to pursue."

"The number of arrests, for example, of racially motivated violent extremists who are what you would categorize as white supremacists last year was almost triple the number it was in my first year as director."

“The amount of angry, hateful, unspeakable, combative, violent even, rhetoric on social media exceeds what anybody in their worst imagination (thinks) is out there."

“The problem of domestic terrorism has been metastasizing across the country for a long time now, and it’s not going away any time soon. We viewed it as such a critical threat that back in June 2019 we elevated racially and ethnically motivated violent extremism to our highest threat priority, on the same level as ISIS and homegrown violent extremists.”

Well they had all kinds of domestic terrorists in Portland, Seattle and Indi and didn't do a damned thing about them. They looted, murdered and burned buildings to the ground. They did it all summer and are still doing it.

Where was the FBI then??
The DHS and the FBI have determined that a violent attack on our nation's capitol in an attempt to subvert our very democracy and hang our Vice President is a larger threat to our nation.

Even more so when those same people brag about how heavily armed they are and about how this isn't over, as they mindlessly believe the already disproven lies they're being fed by people who have a vested interest in fooling them.

Pretty obvious.

The fact that you support and deflect for domestic terrorism directed at our nation's capitol doesn't mean there's something wrong with someone else.

Tell that to the DHS and the FBI.

Oh, wait, they disagree with you, so that makes them evil Hitler Deep State swamp commies.
No they dont. People arent being murdered by domestic terrorists. Certainly not recently. Its very very rare.

Where was the FBI then??
The DHS and the FBI have determined that a violent attack on our nation's capitol in an attempt to subvert our very democracy and hang our Vice President is a larger threat to our nation.

Even more so when those same people brag about how heavily armed they are and about how this isn't over, as they mindlessly believe the already disproven lies they're being fed by people who have a vested interest in fooling them.

Pretty obvious.

The fact that you support and deflect for domestic terrorism directed at our nation's capitol doesn't mean there's something wrong with someone else.

Gotta laugh at that. Those attacks in Portland, Seattle and Indi went on all Summer. Long before the Capital. The FBI sure didn't do anything about real domestic terrorists who looted, murdered and burned down buildings.

Where was the FBI then??

Pretty obvious.

Gotta laugh at that. Those attacks in Portland, Seattle and Indi went on all Summer. Long before the Capital. The FBI sure didn't do anything about real domestic terrorists who looted, murdered and burned down buildings.
I agree with the FBI (whose Director was appointed by Trump) and the DHS.

You can agree with Trump and Hannity and the rest of your universe and whine all you want.

Where was the FBI then??

Pretty obvious.

You can agree with Trump and Hannity and the rest of your universe and whine all you want.

Since I don't watch Hannity and have eyes and ears I find you post dumb as hell.

Domestic terrorists were at it all summer. Did you hear about the FBI investigating or arresting those domestic terrorists, namely Antifa and BLM??

No you did no. Guess looting, murder and arson aren't high on the FBI to do list.

Where was the FBI then??

Pretty obvious.

Since I don't watch Hannity and have eyes and ears I find you post dumb as hell.

Domestic terrorists were at it all summer. Did you hear about the FBI investigating or arresting those domestic terrorists, namely Antifa and BLM??

No you did no. Guess looting, murder and arson aren't high on the FBI to do list.
Guess not!

The Fat Man that used to be in the White House is the reason that domestic terrorist are increasing like they are. His Big Lie cause the idiots to crawl out from under their rocks.

I will dismiss and mock this story

The FBI has no credibility

it was politicized during the obama administration and seems to be getting worse

What about the six months of BLM terrorism and insurrection?

Never heard the stupid Moon Bats bitch about the arson, looting, murdering, intimidation, rioting and destruction of government buildings and structures, did we?
over 80 violent protests and the left says BUT most were peaceful.

So you are ok with white supremacist trying to overthrow the Gov't.
there is no evidence anyone tried to overthrow the government and even less that white supremacist were the majority in the riot.

So you are saying the FBI is lying
Yes as a matter of fact I am.

New Topics

Forum List

Back