FBI director says domestic terrorism ‘metastasizing’ throughout U.S. as cases soar

The dark underbelly of the internet is that the very worst of us can spread our hate, paranoia and ugliness across the world one (1) second.

We know what these people think, but they're among us, and could be the couple next door. Or on an internet message board.

One way to spot them might be to see who dismisses and/or mocks and/or attacks stories like this one, even though our security is at stake.

FBI director says domestic terrorism ‘metastasizing’ throughout U.S. as cases soar

Funny he didn't warn about domestic terrorism last summer when 2 billion dollars of damage was done to American cities, 47 people were murdered, and hundreds of cops were hurt or killed.

Wonder why he didn't talk about domestic terrorism then? It's a real mystery, isn't?

Because they weren't sneaking around, planning terrorist attacks. How are you cultists not able to puzzle this out?

The dark underbelly of the internet is that the very worst of us can spread our hate, paranoia and ugliness across the world one (1) second.

We know what these people think, but they're among us, and could be the couple next door. Or on an internet message board.

One way to spot them might be to see who dismisses and/or mocks and/or attacks stories like this one, even though our security is at stake.

Funny he didn't warn about domestic terrorism last summer when 2 billion dollars of damage was done to American cities, 47 people were murdered, and hundreds of cops were hurt or killed.

Wonder why he didn't talk about domestic terrorism then? It's a real mystery, isn't?

Because they weren't sneaking around, planning terrorist attacks. How are you cultists not able to puzzle this out?

They're not trying to figure it out. They're just trying to change the subject and put someone else on the defensive.

They're not very good at it.

Wray is a lying sack of swamp shit. Really weird that Trump didn't realize his mistake and fire him a while ago. It's been obvious for a long time that Wray is a bad actor. Trump's biggest weakness was his inability to recognize swamp creatures. He was very naive that way.

You are calling the people on the board domestic terrorists if they don't respond to your post the way that you deem they should. That's disgusting. You are disgusting. There is something fucking wrong with you.
Nope. There are domestic terrorists, and there are people who enable domestic terrorists by deflecting and mocking and attacking for them.

I hope that clarifies. If not, too bad.
No. You are exhibiting traits of a narcissist. You are no one to decide if someone is a domestic terrorist if they don't respond in the way that you deem they should. You are disgusting. There is something wrong with you.
If that's your perception in your mind, I fully support your right to have it.

It means nothing to me, no matter how much you hump my leg. Sorry.

Hump your leg? What a fucking piece of shit you turned out to be. You just don't fucking exist anymore.

He's lost his damn mind.

He is saying that the little people of america views are changing-------and that support for rebellion is growing among we abused citizens of the US. To this he is right----------People are starting to rebel and even among those who aren't actually rebelling, support for those fighting back is growing.

All terrorists think of themselves as patriots.

True enough---patriots during the US revolution were considered terrorists by the British monarch.

I guess it comes down to one feels that their actions are justified........think most americans are thinking that rebelling against a corrupt government which our government is at this point is justified.

Most Americans do not support right wing terrorists in any way.

Funny-----I would say that the corrupt left (AND RIGHT) politicians aka the swamp are the real terrorists at this point.

Or that you have any clue about what people are starting to support or that to support such causes is not a binary choice--------there are lots and lots of shades of grey with people moving up and down the spectrum as the situations unfold around them. This is what the FBI director is talking about---the people uprising... small groups among the MAINSTREAM US population (not just the idiotic hippy druggies and criminals) but MAINSTEAM population rebelling with other members of the mainstream supporting either secretly or like me more openly. As Biden and his hoe run the economy into the ground--the darker the shades of grey become.

(This is the only reason why DeSantis and the Texas Governor can now tell biden and his HO to fuck off with their lock downs---the american people are now supporting rebellion and unlike your delusions, the support for rebelling has grown to I think probably most people now.)

I rebel against the Meathead Rebellion.

...blacks murder at FOUR times the rate of whites-
..blacks commit crime at much higher rates
---domestic terrorism is nothing compared to black crime

One way to spot them might be to see who dismisses and/or mocks and/or attacks stories like this one, even though our security is at stake
hahhahahahahahahahhah---I'm mocking it
white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 8 blacks every ----DAY
I AM laughing at your babble crap
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Oh boy, you broke Mac1958 ’s rules...he really likes to push his ignorant bullshit without logical, wise folks throwing out comparables that expose his foolish, misguided hypocrisy.
I do appreciate the way you guys have jumped in to illustrate the third sentence in my OP for me!

I can always count on you! You ROCK bro! :rock:

Haha...that’s weird....you mean you knew that logical people would point out your ignorance before they actually pointed out your ignorance?
Damn, that’s some talent you have.
Haha....no....I knew you people would jump in to (try to) change the subject and (try to) put me on the defensive, so I predicted it. And like trained seals, you did it.

Haha.

Haha.
hahahhahahah
1. it's not changing the subject - it's proving that you're babbling
2. you don't refute what I say, you just babble--because you can't refute it

One way to spot them might be to see who dismisses and/or mocks and/or attacks stories like this one, even though our security is at stake

Oh boy, you broke Mac1958 ’s rules...he really likes to push his ignorant bullshit without logical, wise folks throwing out comparables that expose his foolish, misguided hypocrisy.
I do appreciate the way you guys have jumped in to illustrate the third sentence in my OP for me!

Haha...that’s weird....you mean you knew that logical people would point out your ignorance before they actually pointed out your ignorance?
Haha....no....I knew you people would jump in to (try to) change the subject and (try to) put me on the defensive, so I predicted it. And like trained seals, you did it.

Haha.

Haha.
hahahhahahah
hahahahahah

You won't put me on the defensive or change the subject. You're just a Trumpster.

hahahahahah

The just killed on cop and four of their own, 2 cops committed suicide, and 140 cops were injured.

The law and order are not white supremacist.
hahahhahahahaha
you did not even come close to refuting what I said
-AND you are talking about cops????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!? = like I've said before----I thought you people HATED cops!!!!!!??????? you want cops dead/etc ...........
--you make no sense at all

View attachment 463604

Get some new material, that song and dance has gotten old.
1. you can't and don't refute my point
2. the truth hurts you, I know that

Haha.

Haha.
hahahhahahah
hahahahahah

You won't put me on the defensive or change the subject. You're just a Trumpster.

hahahahahah
hahhahahahahah
10 per YEAR vs 8 per ----------------------DAY!! you are not on the defensive --you have been blown to hell
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

They also RIOT more often than ALL other groups. In their blood.

If the 75 million little Trumpsters are told they don't matter and aren't entitled to a legit vote, is it really surprising if some of them react in an erratic fashion? Disenfranchising this many people can lead to radicalization.

However, IF Biden reaches across the aisle and demonstrates that he is just as concerned about pleasing his Deplorable constituents as hi leftist ones, the matter will be resolved. Most people will just retract into Apathy and tolerate his stupidity.

Haha.

Haha.
hahahhahahah
hahahahahah

hahahahahah
hahhahahahahah
10 per YEAR vs 8 per ----------------------DAY!! you are not on the defensive --you have been blown to hell
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
hahahahahahahaha

Not sure what that means, but I'm still not on the defensive, Trumpster. You lose.

hahahahahahahaha

If the 75 million little Trumpsters are told they don't matter and aren't entitled to a legit vote, is it really surprising if some of them react in an erratic fashion? Disenfranchising this many people can lead to radicalization.

However, IF Biden reaches across the aisle and demonstrates that he is just as concerned about pleasing his Deplorable constituents as hi leftist ones, the matter will be resolved. Most people will just retract into Apathy and tolerate his stupidity.

Maybe they're just being lied to by people who have a vested professional interest in lying to them.

They're responsible for their behaviors. Now they're domestic terrorists with terrorist sympathizers on internet message boards making excuses for them. Okay, good to know.

They also RIOT more often than ALL other groups. In their blood.
....violence--that's their go to--they murder at FOUR times the rate and rape at Twice the rate = VIOLENT

Maybe they're just being lied to by people who have a vested professional interest in lying to them.

They're responsible for their behaviors. Now they're domestic terrorists with terrorist sympathizers on internet message boards making excuses for them. Okay, good to know.

Do you have a problem with my idea of Biden behaving in a BIPARTISAN way, reaching across the aisle to his Deplorable constituents?

I think such a move would actually be good for the Bidenistas. Disenfranchising, but without alienating, the Chumps.

Forum List

Back