FBI director says domestic terrorism ‘metastasizing’ throughout U.S. as cases soar

The dark underbelly of the internet is that the very worst of us can spread our hate, paranoia and ugliness across the world one (1) second.

We know what these people think, but they're among us, and could be the couple next door. Or on an internet message board.

One way to spot them might be to see who dismisses and/or mocks and/or attacks stories like this one, even though our security is at stake.

FBI director says domestic terrorism ‘metastasizing’ throughout U.S. as cases soar

He is saying that the little people of america views are changing-------and that support for rebellion is growing among we abused citizens of the US. To this he is right----------People are starting to rebel and even among those who aren't actually rebelling, support for those fighting back is growing.

All terrorists think of themselves as patriots.

So true. The fact is these domestic terrorist are criminals. Once they are found, tried and convicted they need to be treated like terrorists. They need to be incarcerated at supermax prisons or Guantanamo.

You'd have no more luck trying to communicate with these people than you would with a wild-eyed teenaged jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

As we see here, every day.

Violence begets violence. I've been warning you about this for years.

Precisely what the 9/11 jihadis said.

They had quite a list of complaints. One of them was the scared soil of the land of the Magic Meteor being defiled by our soldiers non-believing feet.

My point stands. Violence begets violence. I've been warning you about this for years.

Here is another warning.

The more you demonize and attack people, the more anger and hate you are creating in them. The more you directly harm them, the more blowback you will be generating.

The dark underbelly of the internet is that the very worst of us can spread our hate, paranoia and ugliness across the world one (1) second.

We know what these people think, but they're among us, and could be the couple next door. Or on an internet message board.

One way to spot them might be to see who dismisses and/or mocks and/or attacks stories like this one, even though our security is at stake.

He is saying that the little people of america views are changing-------and that support for rebellion is growing among we abused citizens of the US. To this he is right----------People are starting to rebel and even among those who aren't actually rebelling, support for those fighting back is growing.

So true. The fact is these domestic terrorist are criminals. Once they are found, tried and convicted they need to be treated like terrorists. They need to be incarcerated at supermax prisons or Guantanamo.

You'd have no more luck trying to communicate with these people than you would with a wild-eyed teenaged jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

They had quite a list of complaints. One of them was the scared soil of the land of the Magic Meteor being defiled by our soldiers non-believing feet.

My point stands. Violence begets violence. I've been warning you about this for years.

Here is another warning.

The more you demonize and attack people, the more anger and hate you are creating in them. The more you directly harm them, the more blowback you will be generating.

What they're doing isn't accidental or blundering.

Here is another warning.

It's okay when YOU do it, though.

Special Dispensation for being a Trumpster, I guess. Always the victim.

Here is another warning.

He brings up an important point. Imagine a group of people who were enslaved and raped for centuries. Then became victims of a wicked government who passed laws to oppress them for another century. And then denied them access to all the routes to betterment and kept in poverty.
I know its hard to believe but this sort of thing actually happened in less civilised nations which were not subject to a Christian ethos.

You are no one to decide if someone is a domestic terrorist if they don't respond in the way that you deem they should

Why the fuck not? There are things called societal norms humans use to gauge whether someone is okay or a fucking wackaloon. People judge each other every minute of every day.

Here is another warning.

He brings up an important point. Imagine a group of people who were enslaved and raped for centuries. Then became victims of a wicked government who passed laws to oppress them for another century. And then denied them access to all the routes to betterment and kept in poverty.
I know its hard to believe but this sort of thing actually happened in less civilised nations which were not subject to a Christian ethos.

Well, that's a fair point. Trumpsters really have victimized over the centuries, treated like they were less than full humans, held back simply because who they are, the subject of endless persecution and bigotry.

Gosh, I may have to re-think my position here. It could be that violence is fully warranted, as if we were in Syria or Somalia.

Here is another warning.

What they're doing isn't accidental or blundering.

Agreed.

Here is another warning.

I don't demonize anyone. I don't attack people. I don't directly harm people.

So, what are you even talking about?

Here is another warning.

1614798078856.png

And your source is Q-NOW?

AAUvwnioUEDjBHyDH_VJIK4HEuzQg0VsT4771wrHvXym5g=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Who would have ever fathomed that one of USMB's own well respected and legendary veterans of the brutal USMB flame wars of 2011-2012 and 2016, Mac1958, is actually one of those qrazy Q followers? :dunno:

Hell hath officially froze over.

Last edited:

And your source is Q-NOW?

AAUvwnioUEDjBHyDH_VJIK4HEuzQg0VsT4771wrHvXym5g=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Who would have ever fathomed that one of USMB's own well respected and legendary veterans of the brutal USMB flame wars of 2011-2012 and 2016, Mac1958, is actually one of those qrazy Q followers? :dunno:

Hell hath officially froze over.

:confused-84:

True enough---patriots during the US revolution were considered terrorists by the British monarch.

I guess it comes down to one feels that their actions are justified........think most americans are thinking that rebelling against a corrupt government which our government is at this point is justified.

Well, in all seriousness, I appreciate your willingness to defend this.

A good illustration of how serious this threat is.

Oh its serious alright----the communist lefts need people to feel isolated and fear them to keep them silent--------which has proven a successful tactic. BUT we rebel mouthy populations won't go so quietly-----even when it is against our own best interest.

The Trump-appointed FBI Director was merely pointing out facts.

Domestic terrorism is an increasing threat in America, and most of us know that.

And that threat now has our attention. Good.

Relabeling those rebelling against corruption as terrorists isn't going to go as the you communists hope---

To many support rebellion now-------you've got entire states rebelling.

You support domestic terrorism. I hope you fail.

I'd say the same thing to jihadis. Your brothers.

Is certifying an illegitimate president domestic Terrorism?

No, Q. And if it were to ever happen, we'd examine it, Q.

Ahh the 11 thousand evidence is all lies lol

Take it up with the following co-conspirators in your fantasy:
  1. The FBI
  2. The CIA
  3. The Justice Department
  4. The Attorney General
  5. The United States Supreme Court
  6. Trump-Appointed Judges
  7. MSNBC
  8. CNN
  9. Fox News
  10. The Chinese
  11. The Russians
  12. The Jews
  13. Pedophiles
  14. Vice President Mike Pence
  15. Local Television News
  16. State Republican election officials
  17. State election workers
  18. State Supreme Courts
  19. Republican Governors
  20. Republican Congresspeople
  21. Joe Biden
  22. Newsmax
  23. George Soros
  24. SmartMatic
  25. Dominion Software
  26. Hugo Chavez
  27. Venezuela
  28. DHS Cybersecurity Office
  29. Maricopa County Board of Supervisors

1. Show me any investigation note.
2. mic drop walk away with a pimp walk

You're nobody. I'll trust the large group above, not some conned Trumpster.

Mic drop walk away with a pimp walk

So you have nothing lol

I see anyone who says Ray is just another Deep State toady promoting a narrative not based on fact is a danger? Look out, I guess I am dangerous.

I see anyone who says Ray is just another Deep State toady promoting a narrative not based on fact is a danger? Look out, I guess I am dangerous.

Hey, Trump appointed him.

Just like he appointed the judges who tossed out those bogus election fraud claims.

They must be radical Chinese Hitler Deep State swamp commies too!

Just like he appointed the judges who tossed out those bogus election fraud claims.

Hey, Trump had little to do with Ray's rise in the FBI. Ray was qualified and Trump gambled he might be an American. Trump lost that bet. As far as those judges that refused to hear evidence they are corrupt also. Trump is not at fault for the condition of our traitorous bureaucracy. He was trying to fix it but the traitors were more powerful which was proven by the stolen election.

All you are saying is that Ray has the power to bully and scare people. We already knew that.

Hey, Trump had little to do with Ray's rise in the FBI. Ray was qualified and Trump gambled he might be an American. Trump lost that bet. As far as those judges that refused to hear evidence they are corrupt also. Trump is not at fault for the condition of our traitorous bureaucracy. He was trying to fix it but the traitors were more powerful which was proven by the stolen election.

Al you are saying is that Ray has the power to bully and scare people. We already knew that.

Poor Trump. Poor you.

You guys make college snowflakes look like Stallone.

Funny he didn't warn about domestic terrorism last summer when 2 billion dollars of damage was done to American cities, 47 people were murdered, and hundreds of cops were hurt or killed.

Wonder why he didn't talk about domestic terrorism then? It's a real mystery, isn't?

Funny he didn't warn about domestic terrorism last summer when 2 billion dollars of damage was done to American cities, 47 people were murdered, and hundreds of cops were hurt or killed.

Wonder why he didn't talk about domestic terrorism then? It's a real mystery, isnt ?

Trump appointed him. Tough shit.

Al you are saying is that Ray has the power to bully and scare people. We already knew that.

Poor Trump. Poor you.

You guys make college snowflakes look like Stallone.

There was nothing in my post that makes me a snowflake you stupid dishonest piece of shit. It is just the truth.

Wonder why he didn't talk about domestic terrorism then? It's a real mystery, isnt ?

Trump appointed him. Tough shit.

Your compassion for all those hurt and killed is touching Mac & Cheese. I can truly see how much you care. :D

Forum List

Back