FBI director says domestic terrorism ‘metastasizing’ throughout U.S. as cases soar

The dark underbelly of the internet is that the very worst of us can spread our hate, paranoia and ugliness across the world one (1) second.

We know what these people think, but they're among us, and could be the couple next door. Or on an internet message board.

One way to spot them might be to see who dismisses and/or mocks and/or attacks stories like this one, even though our security is at stake.

FBI director says domestic terrorism ‘metastasizing’ throughout U.S. as cases soar

He is saying that the little people of america views are changing-------and that support for rebellion is growing among we abused citizens of the US. To this he is right----------People are starting to rebel and even among those who aren't actually rebelling, support for those fighting back is growing.

All terrorists think of themselves as patriots.

True enough---patriots during the US revolution were considered terrorists by the British monarch.

I guess it comes down to one feels that their actions are justified........think most americans are thinking that rebelling against a corrupt government which our government is at this point is justified.

Most Americans do not support right wing terrorists in any way.

Funny-----I would say that the corrupt left (AND RIGHT) politicians aka the swamp are the real terrorists at this point.

Or that you have any clue about what people are starting to support or that to support such causes is not a binary choice--------there are lots and lots of shades of grey with people moving up and down the spectrum as the situations unfold around them. This is what the FBI director is talking about---the people uprising... small groups among the MAINSTREAM US population (not just the idiotic hippy druggies and criminals) but MAINSTEAM population rebelling with other members of the mainstream supporting either secretly or like me more openly. As Biden and his hoe run the economy into the ground--the darker the shades of grey become.

(This is the only reason why DeSantis and the Texas Governor can now tell biden and his HO to fuck off with their lock downs---the american people are now supporting rebellion and unlike your delusions, the support for rebelling has grown to I think probably most people now.)

The dark underbelly of the internet is that the very worst of us can spread our hate, paranoia and ugliness across the world one (1) second.

We know what these people think, but they're among us, and could be the couple next door. Or on an internet message board.

One way to spot them might be to see who dismisses and/or mocks and/or attacks stories like this one, even though our security is at stake.

He is saying that the little people of america views are changing-------and that support for rebellion is growing among we abused citizens of the US. To this he is right----------People are starting to rebel and even among those who aren't actually rebelling, support for those fighting back is growing.

True enough---patriots during the US revolution were considered terrorists by the British monarch.

I guess it comes down to one feels that their actions are justified........think most americans are thinking that rebelling against a corrupt government which our government is at this point is justified.

Well, in all seriousness, I appreciate your willingness to defend this.

A good illustration of how serious this threat is.

Oh its serious alright----the communist lefts need people to feel isolated and fear them to keep them silent--------which has proven a successful tactic. BUT we rebel mouthy populations won't go so quietly-----even when it is against our own best interest.

You are calling the people on the board domestic terrorists if they don't respond to your post the way that you deem they should.
Idiotic comment. If they respond by defending , mocking, or dismissing, it could be a way tp spot a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer. That is true no matter what he had for breakfast or no matter what your butthurt du jour is.

Oh its serious alright----the communist lefts need people to feel isolated and fear them to keep them silent--------which has proven a successful tactic. BUT we rebel mouthy populations won't go so quietly-----even when it is against our own best interest.

The Trump-appointed FBI Director was merely pointing out facts.

Domestic terrorism is an increasing threat in America, and most of us know that.

And that threat now has our attention. Good.

Domestic terrorism is an increasing threat in America, and most of us know that.

Relabeling those rebelling against corruption as terrorists isn't going to go as the you communists hope---

To many support rebellion now-------you've got entire states rebelling.

And absolutely no proof of this supposed threat.
I understand that they have arrested over 300 terrorists following the insurrection. The number will increase as these idiots start squealing to the police.
No doubt we'll see some of that. I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of them were shocked to even be arrested. They thought they were saving the country by being brave and brilliant patriots.

Relabeling those rebelling against corruption as terrorists isn't going to go as the you communists hope---

You support domestic terrorism. I hope you fail.

I'd say the same thing to jihadis. Your brothers.

Is certifying an illegitimate president domestic Terrorism?

Domestic terrorism? Going after corrupt politicians? And you don't support this? Says alot about you.......none of it good.

No, Q. And if it were to ever happen, we'd examine it, Q.

Ahh the 11 thousand evidence is all lies lol

Take it up with the following co-conspirators in your fantasy:
  1. The FBI
  2. The CIA
  3. The Justice Department
  4. The Attorney General
  5. The United States Supreme Court
  6. Trump-Appointed Judges
  7. MSNBC
  8. CNN
  9. Fox News
  10. The Chinese
  11. The Russians
  12. The Jews
  13. Pedophiles
  14. Vice President Mike Pence
  15. Local Television News
  16. State Republican election officials
  17. State election workers
  18. State Supreme Courts
  19. Republican Governors
  20. Republican Congresspeople
  21. Joe Biden
  22. Newsmax
  23. George Soros
  24. SmartMatic
  25. Dominion Software
  26. Hugo Chavez
  27. Venezuela
  28. DHS Cybersecurity Office
  29. Maricopa County Board of Supervisors

...blacks murder at FOUR times the rate of whites-
..blacks commit crime at much higher rates
---domestic terrorism is nothing compared to black crime

One way to spot them might be to see who dismisses and/or mocks and/or attacks stories like this one, even though our security is at stake
hahhahahahahahahahhah---I'm mocking it
white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 8 blacks every ----DAY
I AM laughing at your babble crap
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
The just killed on cop and four of their own, 2 cops committed suicide, and 140 cops were injured.

The law and order are not white supremacist.
It is understood now when violence escalates, that verbal bullshit is just that. Quickly killing the adversary is the preferred method. One bullet to the head saves anguish. Revolutionaries like yourself have to create an enemy. You did. Only the other side did not know it. For years. Even with some that are ignorant.

1. The FBI
  2. The CIA
  4. The Attorney General
  7. MSNBC
  8. CNN
  9. Fox News
  10. The Chinese
  11. The Russians
  12. The Jews
  13. Pedophiles
  18. State Supreme Courts
  19. Republican Governors
  21. Joe Biden
  22. Newsmax
  23. George Soros
  24. SmartMatic
  25. Dominion Software
  26. Hugo Chavez
  27. Venezuela

1. Show me any investigation note.
2. mic drop walk away with a pimp walk

1. The FBI
  2. The CIA
  4. The Attorney General
  7. MSNBC
  8. CNN
  9. Fox News
  10. The Chinese
  11. The Russians
  12. The Jews
  13. Pedophiles
  18. State Supreme Courts
  19. Republican Governors
  21. Joe Biden
  22. Newsmax
  23. George Soros
  24. SmartMatic
  25. Dominion Software
  26. Hugo Chavez
  27. Venezuela

Progs would not do that.

1. The FBI
  2. The CIA
  4. The Attorney General
  7. MSNBC
  8. CNN
  9. Fox News
  10. The Chinese
  11. The Russians
  12. The Jews
  13. Pedophiles
  18. State Supreme Courts
  19. Republican Governors
  21. Joe Biden
  22. Newsmax
  23. George Soros
  24. SmartMatic
  25. Dominion Software
  26. Hugo Chavez
  27. Venezuela

You're nobody. I'll trust the large group above, not some conned Trumpster.

Mic drop walk away with a pimp walk

1. The FBI
  2. The CIA
  4. The Attorney General
  7. MSNBC
  8. CNN
  9. Fox News
  10. The Chinese
  11. The Russians
  12. The Jews
  13. Pedophiles
  18. State Supreme Courts
  19. Republican Governors
  21. Joe Biden
  22. Newsmax
  23. George Soros
  24. SmartMatic
  25. Dominion Software
  26. Hugo Chavez
  27. Venezuela

You're nobody. I'll trust the large group above, not some conned Trumpster.

Mic drop walk away with a pimp walk

Racist! That is cultural appropriation.

Mic drop as I walk away in black face

Forum List

Back