FBI director says domestic terrorism ‘metastasizing’ throughout U.S. as cases soar

Most Americans do not support right wing terrorists in any way.
But these people don't know that. I don't think they realize that they exist within a separate informational ecosystem, and that they're being provided an overall story that just isn't true in so many ways. Part of the story is the old notion that, if people are disagreeing with you, you're part of an army that's being attacked and persecuted (don't forget the ersatz religious angle here). They are patriots and heroes in that world.

You have to hand it to the purveyors and enablers of this alternate ecosystem: They've been incredibly successful.

Last edited:
The dark underbelly of the internet is that the very worst of us can spread our hate, paranoia and ugliness across the world one (1) second.

We know what these people think, but they're among us, and could be the couple next door. Or on an internet message board.

One way to spot them might be to see who dismisses and/or mocks and/or attacks stories like this one, even though our security is at stake.

FBI director says domestic terrorism ‘metastasizing’ throughout U.S. as cases soar

He is saying that the little people of america views are changing-------and that support for rebellion is growing among we abused citizens of the US. To this he is right----------People are starting to rebel and even among those who aren't actually rebelling, support for those fighting back is growing.

All terrorists think of themselves as patriots.

So true. The fact is these domestic terrorist are criminals. Once they are found, tried and convicted they need to be treated like terrorists. They need to be incarcerated at supermax prisons or Guantanamo.

You'd have no more luck trying to communicate with these people than you would with a wild-eyed teenaged jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

As we see here, every day.

That worked to bring out the terrorist sympathizers even better than you could have dreamed.

I guess it should have been predictable. But now, here we are.

Most Americans do not support right wing terrorists in any way.
But these people don't know that. I don't think they realize that they exist within a separate informational ecosystem, and that they're being provided an overall story that just isn't true in so many ways. Part of the story is the old notion that, if people are disagreeing with you, you're part of an army that's being attacked and persecuted. They are patriots and heroes in that world.

You have to hand it to the purveyors and enablers of this alternate ecosystem: They've been incredibly successful.
They have to blame someone for not having become billionaires.

We know what these people think, but they're among us, and could be the couple next door. Or on an internet message board.

One way to spot them might be to see who dismisses and/or mocks and/or attacks stories like this one, even though our security is at stake.

You are calling the people on the board domestic terrorists if they don't respond to your post the way that you deem they should. That's disgusting. You are disgusting. There is something fucking wrong with you.

If it is exploding then where are all the news reports on this supposed violence?
That's a good question. Here in kc all I hear on the news daily is about inner city violence & murder.
I did hear about one guy who was arrested for breaking a window in the Capitol. I guess that is supposed to be the thing to fear and not the murders & rapes?

The dark underbelly of the internet is that the very worst of us can spread our hate, paranoia and ugliness across the world one (1) second.

He is saying that the little people of america views are changing-------and that support for rebellion is growing among we abused citizens of the US. To this he is right----------People are starting to rebel and even among those who aren't actually rebelling, support for those fighting back is growing.

So true. The fact is these domestic terrorist are criminals. Once they are found, tried and if convicted they need to be treated like terrorists. They need to be incarcerated at supermax prisons or Guantanamo.

Sounds good... Are you a terrorist for disagreeing with certain politics or for trying to burn down shit to make a political statement?

If it's the second one, I'm all for it... Assuming of course it's the same for EVERYBODY.

From the Director's testimony:

"They don't have a formal membership in an organization. They don't have clear command control and direction, in the way that, say, an al-Qaida sleeper cell might have. And that that's much more challenging to pursue."

"The number of arrests, for example, of racially motivated violent extremists who are what you would categorize as white supremacists last year was almost triple the number it was in my first year as director."

“The amount of angry, hateful, unspeakable, combative, violent even, rhetoric on social media exceeds what anybody in their worst imagination (thinks) is out there."

“The problem of domestic terrorism has been metastasizing across the country for a long time now, and it’s not going away any time soon. We viewed it as such a critical threat that back in June 2019 we elevated racially and ethnically motivated violent extremism to our highest threat priority, on the same level as ISIS and homegrown violent extremists.”
go figure, the vile scum demonRATS must be getting scared. antifa and black flies matter are the criminals, and your demonRAT leaders pay them to go city to city.

"They don't have a formal membership in an organization. They don't have clear command control and direction, in the way that, say, an al-Qaida sleeper cell might have. And that that's much more challenging to pursue."
Wait a minute... Why are we worried about it then? Antifa isn't a thing because of same load of shit. I don't agree with it, but that's the exact argument why people say they aren't a thing.

Before you are saying I'm deflecting... Ok. Fine. I get your point. But damn... Am I wrong?

So true. The fact is these domestic terrorist are criminals. Once they are found, tried and convicted they need to be treated like terrorists. They need to be incarcerated at supermax prisons or Guantanamo.

You'd have no more luck trying to communicate with these people than you would with a wild-eyed teenaged jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

As we see here, every day.

Sounding racist here Mack. Don't wind up in those jails with Trumpsters. You know you are better than them. Do try to be more careful.

Sounding racist here Mack. you should wind up in jail with the other xiden commie lovers. You know your opinion means shit, unless you want to strong arm some one that disagrees w/you

You are calling the people on the board domestic terrorists if they don't respond to your post the way that you deem they should. That's disgusting. You are disgusting. There is something fucking wrong with you.
Nope. There are domestic terrorists, and there are people who enable domestic terrorism by deflecting and changing the subject and mocking and attacking when it is discussed.

I hope that clarifies. If not, too bad.

"The number of arrests, for example, of racially motivated violent extremists who are what you would categorize as white supremacists last year was almost triple the number it was in my first year as director."

“The amount of angry, hateful, unspeakable, combative, violent even, rhetoric on social media exceeds what anybody in their worst imagination (thinks) is out there."

“The problem of domestic terrorism has been metastasizing across the country for a long time now, and it’s not going away any time soon. We viewed it as such a critical threat that back in June 2019 we elevated racially and ethnically motivated violent extremism to our highest threat priority, on the same level as ISIS and homegrown violent extremists.”
go figure, the vile scum demonRATS must be getting scared. antifa and black flies matter are the criminals, and your demonRAT leaders pay them to go city to city.
Right on cue.

The fbi is an arm of the democrat party now. Meaning our enemy.

Wait a minute... Why are we worried about it then? Antifa isn't a thing because of same load of shit. I don't agree with it, but that's the exact argument why people say they aren't a thing.

Before you are saying I'm deflecting... Ok. Fine. I get your point. But damn... Am I wrong?
Antifa are domestic terrorists, too. Those who spin and deflect and attack when the topic brought up are enabling them too.

As I've pointed out many times, the two ends of the spectrum can be remarkably similar in their behaviors.

Nope. There are domestic terrorists, and there are people who enable domestic terrorists by deflecting and mocking and attacking for them.

No. You are exhibiting traits of a narcissist. You are no one to decide if someone is a domestic terrorist if they don't respond in the way that you deem they should. You are disgusting. There is something wrong with you.

He is saying that the little people of america views are changing-------and that support for rebellion is growing among we abused citizens of the US. To this he is right----------People are starting to rebel and even among those who aren't actually rebelling, support for those fighting back is growing
“Abused”?
Get over yourself, princess.

The fbi is an arm of the democrat party now. Meaning our enemy.
Yeah, of course.

Director Wray was nominated by Donald Trump, who always picks "the best people".

As were the judges who told you guys to cram your phony election fraud lawsuits.

You guys just look sillier and sillier with time, and you think you're "patriots".

Nope. There are domestic terrorists, and there are people who enable domestic terrorists by deflecting and mocking and attacking for them.

No. You are exhibiting traits of a narcissist. You are no one to decide if someone is a domestic terrorist if they don't respond in the way that you deem they should. You are disgusting. There is something wrong with you.
If that's your perception in your mind, I fully support your right to have it.

It means nothing to me, no matter how much you hump my leg. Sorry.

Forum List

Back