FBI Diector Comey Did NOT Clear Hillary Clinton

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Or her husband of any wrong-doing in regards to the SECOND on-going FBI investigation of the Clinton Foundation, pertaining to Fraud, Corruption, Bribery, etc...

Of course, after not recommending any indictments / criminal charges in a case Hellen Keller / Ray Charles could have made regarding her e-mails, I seriously doubt Comey would recommend charges against the Clintons even if they robbed him of his wallet at gun-point.

Welcome to Fidel Obama's 'Banana Republic'!

Everyone has seen the evidence and everyone knows Crooked Hillary should be locked up. But indeed, the Obama justice dept is so corrupt, even if Comey admitted INTENT which is OBVIOUS on Crooked Hillary's part, the Obama justice dept. would not prosecute.

Lets not forget Maria, the maid, a woman with absolutely no security clearance at all, faxing sensitive and classified documents from Hillarys house

I've listened to many security experts over the weekend say that if they had done that, and the all held high security clearances, that they would be fired and be facing criminal charges.

Anyone voting for Hillary is voting for stupid, careless and incompetent. What a joke she is.

Or her husband of any wrong-doing in regards to the SECOND on-going FBI investigation of the Clinton Foundation, pertaining to Fraud, Corruption, Bribery, etc...

Of course, after not recommending any indictments / criminal charges in a case Hellen Keller / Ray Charles could have made regarding her e-mails, I seriously doubt Comey would recommend charges against the Clintons even if they robbed him of his wallet at gun-point.

Welcome to Fidel Obama's 'Banana Republic'!

Sadly there are those cheering Comey on this....such is the sorry state of affairs in America

This election is all about who wants to breathe life back into our economy and who prefers the leftist agenda, regardless of how corrupt it is. The libs simply don't give a shit who did what when. That's not even on their table.

Forum List

Back