FBI = Democrats' 'KGB'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
But what if...and hear me out for a moment...Trump really did do something bad?
Based on what has been reported, what they were searching for and reportedly found (so far) there is nothing.

Trump supposedly had previously classified info - I say 'previously' because he is the De-Classifying agent.

As President HE decides what is classified and what is not.

Sounds like another 'We got him this time' that failed.

If he did do something the Democrats will go all-in to ensure, unlike Hillary, Trump will be destroyed.

But what if...and hear me out for a moment...Trump really did do something bad?
We have had 6 years of this.... don't you think its time we all say that's enough?.... we look ridiculous and so does our justice department...
The dems think they have hurt Trump... they have done the opposite... especially today.....

Pure partisan abuse-of-power politics to eliminate an opponent / threat, Democrats' use their 'KGB' in an attempt to take down Trump for good, stop him from running / winning again.

You know what really infuriates me ??

Not a single spineless GOP leader has said anything
. USA is a full fascist nation where a rogue AG and FBI can behave like the Gestapo

We have had 6 years of this.... don't you think its time we all say that's enough?.... we look ridiculous and so does our justice department...
The dems think they have hurt Trump... they have done the opposite... especially today.....

They have crossed the Rubicon today

This today is a deplorable Hillary comment on steroids.... this action today cemented a Trump victory in 24....

You know what really infuriates me ??

Not a single spineless GOP leader has said anything
. USA is a full fascist nation where a rogue AG and FBI can behave like the Gestapo
McCarthy put out a softball statement earlier telling Merrick Garland to not throw away any paperwork. Mitch McConnell hasn't said anything. Jim Jordan put out a statement though.

Biden, Garland, DOJ and the FBI are looking really bad.
The Dirty Democrats think that this raid will destroy Trump.
But this will back-fire on them.
It is another smear stunt, and people know it.
This is banana republic gestapo politics.
Garland has probably broken several laws.
There should be an independent investigation.

Pure partisan abuse-of-power politics to eliminate an opponent / threat, Democrats' use their 'KGB' in an attempt to take down Trump for good, stop him from running / winning again.

Come now, Easy . . . it's not like the FBI are kidnapping people out of their homes at 3AM in the morning; oh, wait . . . ah.

Biden, Garland, DOJ and the FBI are looking really bad.
The Dirty Democrats think that this raid will destroy Trump.
But this will back-fire on them.
It is another smear stunt, and people know it.
This is banana republic gestapo politics.
Garland has probably broken several laws.
There should be an independent investigation.
Bad ??
They’re a 4th World terrorist organization

New Topics

Forum List

Back