FBI Data Show Mass Shootings 10 Times Lower Than Media Reports

Your thread title is misleading.
The report is on ACTIVE SHOOTER incidents not on MASS SHOOTINGS.
Negative. I have no thread title in this thread. Perhaps you should quote the original poster of the thread?
Whatever.
Defend the lie.
It is your thing.
Note our right wing blowhard has yet to honestly respond to a simple question....let alone concede a logical point: FBI Data Show Mass Shootings 10 Times Lower Than Media Reports

Good luck if you can cut through the BS and get a logical and fact based, rational discussion from these jokers. Kinnetta has bailed.

Note our right wing blowhard has yet to honestly respond to a simple question..
Good luck if you can cut through the BS and get a logical and fact based, rational discussion from these jokers. Kinnetta has bailed.
The FBI generally defines mass shootings differently than the media. I mean... that's not a surprise to those of us who actually question the news.

I like to call those people intelligent, but... That's me.

That was the second post in this thread. lol

Last edited:
Whatever.
Defend the lie.
It is your thing.
*shrugs* Suggest that I said something I didn't. Is that your thing?
You defend OP
You defend the lie.
You suggest a distinction without a difference
Umm... I .. Think you are too stupid to talk to.

Just to throw it out there again...

The FBI generally defines mass shootings differently than the media. I mean... that's not a surprise to those of us who actually question the news.

Note our right wing blowhard has yet to honestly respond to a simple question..

That was the second post in this thread. lol

Laugh, clown, laugh!

Laugh, clown, laugh!
Ask nicely. Or fuck off... *shrugs*
Wow! That response of yours was so lame it's pathetic. You should never punch above your weight.

You're a clown....keep laughing.

Laugh, clown, laugh!
Ask nicely. Or fuck off... *shrugs*
Wow! That response of yours was so lame it's pathetic. You should never punch above your weight. You're a clown....keep laughing.
Ok. So... Ask nicely... Or fuck off.
And another MAGA moron is reduced to a babbling parrot (with apologies to real parrots).

So long, chump. Thanks for the laughs and living up to your icon tag line.

And another MAGA moron is reduced to a babbling parrot (with apologies to real parrots).

So long, chump. Thanks for the laughs and living up to your icon tag line.
Ok. So... Ask nicely... Or fuck off.

Forum List

Back