FBI Counterterrorism Official: No Firearms Recovered During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
And some dare call it an insurrection.

Meanwhile, Traitor Joe is again flooding America with turd-worlders as catch and release is back on the agenda.

An FBI official on Wednesday testified at a Senate hearing that she has no knowledge of any guns being recovered from suspects who were arrested during the Jan. 6 Capitol breach.

When asked by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) about whether firearms were recovered or if any suspect was charged with firearms offenses, FBI counterterrorism chief Jill Sanborn responded: ā€œTo my knowledge, none.ā€

But in the hearing, Sanborn also said that before the Jan. 6 incident, ā€œWe knew they would be armed, we had intelligence that they would be coming to DC, but we did not have intelligence that they would be breaching the Capitol.ā€

Johnson previously told news outlets that the term ā€œarmed insurrectionā€ used by some Democratic officials, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), and mainstream news outlets is incorrect as no guns were recovered. The only shooting involved an officer-involved shooting that left one protester, Ashli Babbitt, dead. The officerā€™s identity has yet to be disclosed.

ā€œI would say, if itā€™s properly termed an ā€˜armed insurrection,ā€™ it was a pretty ragtag one,ā€ Johnson said in an interview with the New York Times last week. ā€œThis didnā€™t seem like an armed insurrection to me. When you hear the word ā€˜armed,ā€™ donā€™t you think of firearms? Hereā€™s the questions I would have liked to ask: How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired?ā€ he also said.

Meanwhile, Traitor Joe is again flooding America with turd-worlders as catch and release is back on the agenda.

An FBI official on Wednesday testified at a Senate hearing that she has no knowledge of any guns being recovered from suspects who were arrested during the Jan. 6 Capitol breach.
When asked by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) about whether firearms were recovered or if any suspect was charged with firearms offenses, FBI counterterrorism chief Jill Sanborn responded: ā€œTo my knowledge, none.ā€
But in the hearing, Sanborn also said that before the Jan. 6 incident, ā€œWe knew they would be armed, we had intelligence that they would be coming to DC, but we did not have intelligence that they would be breaching the Capitol.ā€
Johnson previously told news outlets that the term ā€œarmed insurrectionā€ used by some Democratic officials, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), and mainstream news outlets is incorrect as no guns were recovered. The only shooting involved an officer-involved shooting that left one protester, Ashli Babbitt, dead. The officerā€™s identity has yet to be disclosed.
ā€œI would say, if itā€™s properly termed an ā€˜armed insurrection,ā€™ it was a pretty ragtag one,ā€ Johnson said in an interview with the New York Times last week. ā€œThis didnā€™t seem like an armed insurrection to me. When you hear the word ā€˜armed,ā€™ donā€™t you think of firearms? Hereā€™s the questions I would have liked to ask: How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired?ā€ he also said.

But it was an armed insurrection.....

Half of us here knew that the day after it happened.

The other half still thinks Trump sent his supporters to siege the capitol, people were walking around with guns inside, and that cops were murdered.

Of course, that other half also still believes Donald Trump paid Russian whores to pee on a bed Obama slept in, and that half the conservative posters on here are "Russian agents."

OH NO, This can't be true. When I put on my CCP Joe Foil Decoder hat, I saw a million QANON/MAGA insurrectionists with nuclear powered tanks and submarines in the mall attacking the capitol. I saw it all in the rockets red glare--the bombs were bursting in air.

There were people there who will not even leave their shit in the car at church. Of course there were guns. There was also bear spray. Didn't see any bears around.

1614815823415.png

Forum List

Back