FBI Confirms 3 Operatives of Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrated Obama Admin

Bear12feet

Aug 14, 2011
"Today in the White House, there are three members of the Muslim Brotherhood that influence Obama's policy," he told the audience gathered for an IdeaCity conference. "One is Rashad Hassan, who is the American ambassador to the 52-nation Organization of Islamic (Conference)."

Former FBI special agent John Guandolo says Obama's ties to agents for the Muslim Brotherhood are even more extensive.

The veteran federal agent says such infiltration threatens national security, because the U.S. leadership of the international Brotherhood has outlined a secret plan to "destroy" the U.S. and other Western governments "from within."

Infiltration of the federal government by members of the radical Muslim Brotherhood is worse than some have warned recently, says a former FBI special agent in Washington.

The agent confirmed that at least three operatives of the Egypt-based Brotherhood – whose credo is "Jihad is our way and death in the cause of Allah is our dream" – have penetrated the Obama administration.

Underpublicized threat deep in White House

I always think Barack Hussein Obama is connected to terrorists.

FBI special agent John Guandolo says Obama's ties to agents for the Muslim Brotherhood are even more extensive.

I always think Barack Hussein Obama is connected to terrorists.

FBI special agent John Guandolo says Obama's ties to agents for the Muslim Brotherhood are even more extensive.

I have at least 6 threads, in the course of a year, in which I mentioned the facts reported on USMB, and on National TV where Sambo Obambo's stooge Janet Incompetano is on record as appointing known Jihadist and/or Jihadist connected Muslim Swine to the Highest Levels of the Home Security Agency that she is in charge of.

Also, the fact that CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relations), the organization founded by TWO Hamas members: Omar Ahmed & Nihad Awad who are members, and/or undeniably connected to Hamas on Public record ........ is blatantly and flagrantly appointed by the Obamaturd Administration to TEACH our Governmental Agencies & MILITARY the ideas that extoll the so-called "VOICES of MODERATE ISLAM" !!!

You can check out on Wikipedia the obviously treasonous speeches made by these two fucking IslamoFascist Swine Founders of CAIR.

I'm not going to do the work that would require me to get the link (1) because there are many of you that recall Incompetano's idiotic, and traitorous appointments advertised in the National Media & on USMB. And, 2) it would be superfluous because of the info in this thread.

Of course there will the certified Obamarrhoidal Arseholes, the genuine Congenital Idiots, and established Pieces of Shit that will crop up throughout this thread claiming their putrescent defense of their Holy Political Charlatan Messiah Obturtdo's MuslimArseLicking Agenda !!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Truth is scarier than fiction. Problem is they didn't infiltrate, the idiot obamaturd probably invited them! When you know the truth about the satan worshiping muslims people call you islamaphobic. So be it.

"Today in the White House, there are three members of the Muslim Brotherhood that influence Obama's policy," he told the audience gathered for an IdeaCity conference. "One is Rashad Hassan, who is the American ambassador to the 52-nation Organization of Islamic (Conference)."

Former FBI special agent John Guandolo says Obama's ties to agents for the Muslim Brotherhood are even more extensive.

The veteran federal agent says such infiltration threatens national security, because the U.S. leadership of the international Brotherhood has outlined a secret plan to "destroy" the U.S. and other Western governments "from within."

Infiltration of the federal government by members of the radical Muslim Brotherhood is worse than some have warned recently, says a former FBI special agent in Washington.

The agent confirmed that at least three operatives of the Egypt-based Brotherhood – whose credo is "Jihad is our way and death in the cause of Allah is our dream" – have penetrated the Obama administration.

Underpublicized threat deep in White House

If this is true it is indeed Troubling.

However the fact that only 1 "Former" FBI agent is saying it is a tad weak on the Proof side of things.

Your Thread title is way out of line. First, It's not THE FBI saying it, it's 1 Former FBI agent.
Second, It is a given that our enemies, Including Radical Islamic Terrorists and their State Sponsors, Are have and will infiltrate our Government in anyway they can. Seems a tad unfair to make it sound like they are specifically doing it only because Obama is President.

This is coming from someone who thinks Obama is an utter failure, and wants nothing more but to see a fiscal conservative send him packing. So please don't dismiss me as a supporter making excuses for Obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back