FBI close to ID of suspect in death of Capitol Cop Brian Sicknick

If Democrats arrest trump you will no longer be citizens in America.. crying because trukp kicked your ass and crying because you can’t step foot in America again is a huge difference. Think wisely.. you lost deal with it
What's wrong with locking up Trump if he's convicted of any crimes? You think he's above the law? I still recall righties chanting, "lock her up," when speaking of Hillary Clinton. You think it's ok to lock her up but not Trump?
Because you’re not investigating a crime you’re searching for a crime you’re literally using the justice system to terrorize American people that disagree with you politically. i pray for you lefties that can’t handle the ass beating he’s putting on you. You can’t accept the loss. Leave the man alone.
That's not what I asked. I asked if you think he should be locked up if he's convicted of any crimes?
You can find a ham sandwich guilty so depends. I need to see the crime
OJ Simpson proves that statement is flat out wrong. But let's take one example... he's currently under investigation in Georgia for trying to subvert their election. Let's say they determine he did and let's say he has his day in court in front of a jury of his peers and they convict him. Do you think he should be locked up for that?

If Democrats arrest trump you will no longer be citizens in America.. crying because trukp kicked your ass and crying because you can’t step foot in America again is a huge difference. Think wisely.. you lost deal with it
What's wrong with locking up Trump if he's convicted of any crimes? You think he's above the law? I still recall righties chanting, "lock her up," when speaking of Hillary Clinton. You think it's ok to lock her up but not Trump?
Because you’re not investigating a crime you’re searching for a crime you’re literally using the justice system to terrorize American people that disagree with you politically. i pray for you lefties that can’t handle the ass beating he’s putting on you. You can’t accept the loss. Leave the man alone.
That's not what I asked. I asked if you think he should be locked up if he's convicted of any crimes?
OJ Simpson proves that statement is flat out wrong. But let's take one example... he's currently under investigation in Georgia for trying to subvert their election. Let's say they determine he did and let's say he has his day in court in front of a jury of his peers and they convict him. Do you think he should be locked up for that?
No asking the then secretary of state to certify real votes isn’t agains t the law. Do you know how much tax money you loonies have wasted trying to get this guy? Seriously get a life .. he won

No asking the then secretary of state to certify real votes isn’t agains t the law. Do you know how much tax money you loonies have wasted trying to get this guy? Seriously get a life .. he won
LOL

I didn't ask you your opinion of whether or not he committed a crime. I have little doubt you would excuse him even if he shot someone in cold blood on 5th avenue. I'm asking you [for the 3rd time], if he were to face a jury of his peers and they determine he's guilty, should he be locked up?

LOL

I didn't ask you your opinion of whether or not he committed a crime. I have little doubt you would excuse him even if he shot someone in cold blood on 5th avenue. I'm asking you [for the 3rd time], if he were to face a jury of his peers and they determine he's guilty, should he be locked up?
Of course if he committed a crime lol but you have nothing .. leave us alone

LOL

"Us??"

You're not with him. He doesn't know who you are nor does he care about you. He only uses you to further his own agenda and line his pockets.

LOL

"Us??"

You're not with him. He doesn't know who you are nor does he care about you. He only uses you to further his own agenda and line his pockets.
First he’s losing money he’s going to go bankrupt now he’s making money off of me lol make up your mind .. he raised my wages im
Thankful

LOL

"Us??"

First he’s losing money he’s going to go bankrupt now he’s making money off of me lol make up your mind .. he raised my wages im
Thankful
You work for him? Is that how he raised your wages?

LOL

"Us??"

Thankful

Is he going to help you with your Boston coup?

LOL

"Us??"

Thankful
No his tax cuts allowed my job to give me a raise

LOL

"Us??"

Thankful

Boston coup? Not sure what your talking about

LOL

"Us??"

Thankful
No his tax cuts allowed my job to give me a raise
So you say.

LOL

"Us??"

Thankful

Still have your "team" watching Elizabeth Warren and keeping her out of Boston?

LOL

"Us??"

Thankful

Why would I be in Boston watching Elizabeth Warren?? Am I missing something?

LOL

"Us??"

Thankful

Why would I be in Boston watching Elizabeth Warren?? Am I missing something?

I wondered why you would do a lot of things you said you did.

Simpson should be executed. The JURY was stacked.

Too bad nobody gave a shit about all the cops hurt and killed over the summer. But, hey, I guess it doesn't fit the narrative. :(
You beat me to it! I've never seen so much "caring" about the death of a Cop from the Left. :dunno:

And I've never seen so much LACK of concern about the death of a cop from the right.
You've lost your "law and order" claims after Donnie's sack of the Capitol and cop beatings.
Go surf porn or something.

You all have lost what credibility you ever with comments like these.

The GA investigation isn't going anywhere. It's just for show.

More bullshit from the Slimes. Leftard should not forget the Slimes started the whole rant about a fire extinguisher. Too bad Sicknick told his family he may have wandered through some pepper spray but was otherwise fine. He died of a stroke with NO evidence of ANY blunt force trauma. There is no murderer to find. Except for the chicken who shot Ashley Babbitt.

did you cough up that unbiased credible link to the ME's report yet?

i'd love to see it - since his/her autopsy results haven't been made public yet.

always good to see how rw nutters will defend anything as long as it 'burns' the libs.
Your illiteracy due to being a drunk is not my problem. You already have your excuse ready for disregarding ANY proof because you’ll claim it’s not credible or unbiased. So fuck off drunky. No blunt force trauma and no murder. Your ignorance on this subject is no surprise.

^^^

View attachment 462937

you got nuthin'.
No blunt force trauma and no fire extinguishers. And no bear spray either. Seems you assholes have nothing drunky. You’re bitch slapped again bitch.

seems you haven't gotten the memo, jr. although azog & i would never be friendly, we seemed to have reached an understanding & he's dropped the bullshit drunken playtime spiel... so you still carrying on is kinda impotent now.

anyhoo, like yer chosen one loves to say: we'll see what happens - just you lying that there's conclusive proof that it was natural causes that killed that cop b4 the ME has determined it - is well

a fucking lie. anyway you slice it or dice it.
Look you illiterate drunken bitch, the family has said natural causes. The medical examiner said NO blunt force trauma bitch. YOU have to prove prove your fire extinguisher bullshit drunky. Oh, already debunked. Try again drunk asshole. When no blunt force force trauma is found, you are to leave here forever. Put up or shut up drunky.

^^^

View attachment 463278
Your forfeit is noted. AS is your cowardice.

you never coughing up one source to prove yer point is duly noted.

<meowwwwwwwwww>

New Topics

Forum List

Back