FBI Behind Leaks?

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
A friend posted this on my facebook page last night. Has anyone heard anything about this? Is this just conspiracy stuff? obama was praising Comey Monday and today ripped him a new one. What's going on?

"This is really happening people. This is WHY Comey wrote the letter. This is WHERE is the documents we have all been waiting for and expecting from WIKILEAKS are coming from. NOT the Russians…. the US Intelligence Community is staging a Coup against the Clinton Corruption.

Steve Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker.

Steve Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker. His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare. He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.

This is no joke. This is happening RIGHT now. We will update this story as we learn more so check back with us. The FBI has been quietly dumping documents (formerly classified) ALL day today."

BREAKING!!! Watch NOW... This is REAL (VIDEO) Folks.. .. FBI is Quietly Releasing Documents Via Julian Assange and Wikileaks. A Counter Coup to the Clinton Attack is Happening NOW!!! • TD Newswire

Didn't Assange say last week people that thought putin was doing it would have "egg on their face?"

Didn't Assange say last week people that thought putin was doing it would have "egg on their face?"

I never thought it was the Russians. Did you watch the vid? It's saying that it's US intelligence agencies behind it. They all know how corrupt clintons and this admin are and are doing something about it.

It's very clear now that Trump is the FBI's candidate. Email is a tool used by the Feds to extort people. When Assange and Wikileaks were viewed as false flags by public, the FBI quickly found a substitude. After all, they have informants everywhere, especially around politicians. Hillary Clinton is an important politician. Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner, could be informant of the FBI, or both are. Those informants could be used as key witness in big case.

When Leuwinsky scandal happened and Linda Trip said in her speech,"I am you, American." I couldn't help to laugh. She thought many people were the same as her. She is right. In this country, informant are vastly used by Federal law enforcement agency.

The FBI works for the Justice Dept and Justice is headed by an appointed Obama activist. While rumors persisted about a revolt in the FBI rank and file about Comey's reluctance to indict Hillary there is no freaking way that the FBI could have been behind the leaks unless the Obama administration was in full compliance and that ain't likely.

The FBI works for the Justice Dept and Justice is headed by an appointed Obama activist. While rumors persisted about a revolt in the FBI rank and file about Comey's reluctance to indict Hillary there is no freaking way that the FBI could have been behind the leaks unless the Obama administration was in full compliance and that ain't likely.

Did you watch the vid?

Just read this on his website
fter the events of yesterday the website, StevePieczenik.com, went down unexpectedly. We are working fastidiously to restore this website in order to continuously provide updated and information in this important time in American history. Thank you for your patience and support and we will have the website back up shortly. To see the video released yesterday, click the following link...

Seems he is a trump supporter. Hope it isn't fake

This is on Steve Pieczenik's website,, dated 10/29/2016:

America you are witnessing: Clinton Coup vs Counter-Coup by our Brave Intelligence Community!
In my last blog, I outlined the different nefarious methods that the Clintons used to initiate a coup against our government. They did not need soldiers or the use of any force. Through lying, obstruction of justice and the eventual compromise of the DOJ, FBI, WH, and CIA, they effectively took over the USG without one shot fired or even one vote for Hillary.

Trump’s forces understood that the political system was/is rigged. Yet all he could do was to vehemently point out the different parts of our USG which had been co-opted by the Clintons. Simultaneously, I have informally worked with certain elements of our military intelligence across the IC spectrum to use alt-media sources to expose the massive criminal behavior of the Clintons-past, present and future.

As a way of counter-acting the Clinton’s silent coup of corruption, these brave men and women of the IC have released a series of emails through Julian Assange and Wiki-Leaks which underscore the Clintons’ massive corruption attempts to take over our USG through the rigged electoral system.

Usually, a military coup presents itself with soldiers in the street and tanks splayed out all over Washington DC and at other key communications points in the USA.This time around there was a new type of Counter-coup, an Info-Counter Coup using Wiki-leaks. Wikileaks disseminates the truth around the world, while at the same time making sure that the FBI Director, James Comey, opened up the Uma Abedin files with regards to national security violations.

The FBI, with the assistance of their colleagues in the intelligence community, have forced HRC and Uma Abedin to address compromising issues that could eventually lead to the prosecution of Hillary and her staff. If she is elected to POTUS, there will be an effort on the part of the DOJ, FBI and others to impeach her for crimes and treason committed against the state.

You are now witnessing a new type of American Revolution. The Clintons and Podesta initiated a silent coup to undermine the USG through corruption and co-optation of the elite political leaders. In turn, they were met by the by the silent counter-coup of our civilian/military Intelligence community. In the age of the internet, brave American warriors are everywhere. They monitor any internal/external attempts to undermine this great republic.

STEVE PIECZENIK TALKS

Here is what I think of it....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

the guy writes fiction- mysteries, he's a kook, filled with conspiratorial ideas, he's an expert in psychological WARfare, he lost his membership to the Association of Psychiatrist for ETHICS reasons,

he's playing with your heads, like ALL conspiracy nuts do

And just watching him with all the blinking SHOWS he's lying....

the guy writes fiction- mysteries, he's a kook, filled with conspiratorial ideas, he's an expert in psychological WARfare, he lost his membership to the Association of Psychiatrist for ETHICS reasons,

So why about the FBI dumping all those files on the crime family? Or what Assange said?

Did you watch the vid?

Dude, who's that perv looking creep in the background of your sig pic?

So why about the FBI dumping all those files on the crime family? Or what Assange said?
Oh, and did I tell you the guy is RUSSIAN.... sigh....

Dumping what files? The Mark Rich pardon etc? for the FOIA requests....they had to release them on FOIA requests, but dumping them and trying to affect an election is criminal in and of itself of the FBI, they could have waited the 9 days LIKE THEY WERE suppose to....but looks like Comey, has no control of his agents and the whole department is full of partisan politics, the exact opposite of what it should be....

We have a govt that can handle these kind of things anyway, the President would be impeached.

Did you trust the FBI under Hoover?

the Clintons are not that powerful and it is bat shit crazy to promote this....but right wingers have this gene that makes them believe every cuckoo conspiracy ever told about the Clintons...

If the Clintons were so powerful, she would have been president in 2008..... if anything these purported behind the scenes "powers to be" is who DOESN'T WANT HER to be president....

Oh, and did I tell you the guy is RUSSIAN.... sigh....

Dumping what files? The Mark Rich pardon etc? for the FOIA requests....they had to release them on FOIA requests, but dumping them and trying to affect an election is criminal in and of itself of the FBI, they could have waited the 9 days LIKE THEY WERE suppose to....but looks like Comey, has no control of his agents and the whole department is full of partisan politics, the exact opposite of what it should be....

Did you trust the FBI under Hoover?

the Clintons are not that powerful and it is bat shit crazy to promote this....but right wingers have this gene that makes them believe every cuckoo conspiracy ever told about the Clintons...

If the Clintons were so powerful, she would have been president in 2008..... if anything these purported behind the scenes "powers to be" is who DOESN'T WANT HER to be president....
The guy was born in Cuba by a Russian mother who fled and a polish guy.
His ethics charges were brought because he said the president had clinical depression. Give me a break.
The clintons are not that powerful? What the fuck?

Did you watch the vid?

Dude, who's that perv looking creep in the background of your sig pic?

bill-clinton-big-eyes-oh-shit-moment-hillary-2nd-debate.jpg

I never thought it was the Russians. Did you watch the vid? It's saying that it's US intelligence agencies behind it. They all know how corrupt clintons and this admin are and are doing something about it.
I called it a while ago when the sheep were yelling "Russians!" "Russians!" I said that the NSA was probably monitoring traffic on that server for some time and when they began to see wtf was going on they decided they HAD TO DO SOMETHING. That something was to have someone (possibly a white hat) hand over everything to WikiLeaks.

Whatever is in those emails is a big fucking deal that much is obvious. I have a feeling we are about to be privy to some very shocking things. Could conspiracy theorist soon be vindicated? We'll find out...

Forum List

Back