FBI began securing thousands of phone and electronic records connected to people at riot scene — including some related to members of Congress

You know it will be a targeted investigation aimed at prosecuting anyone who can be associated with Trump in any way. If they found Obama's kids there with bolt cutters, they would be disregarded. If they found Trump's kids there urging the people to leave, they'd throw the book at them. You can't trust our deep state justice department any more.

After the Jan 6th riot, the Trump admin had done a fantastic job of finding people, indicting, and charging people that were specificly involved with organizing, and committing violence.

What Nancy P seems to be doing now, is creating her own "Imperial Guard" via a "emergency powers" - sort of like Andy used to kill grandmas, and the Sith used in Star Wars

this is a bombshell, folks!

Have they done this with any of the other hundreds of riots over teh last 5 years?

Black Lives Matter: U.S. Protesters Tracked By Secretive Phone Location Technology

So, teh government is not making any attempts to use such tactics to track down the organizers of the riots. As I suspected.

Have they done this with any of the other hundreds of riots over teh last 5 years?

Black Lives Matter: U.S. Protesters Tracked By Secretive Phone Location Technology

So, teh government is not making any attempts to use such tactics to track down the organizers of the riots. As I suspected.

I don't see where Trump was being tracked either.

If any of those cell phones seized link back to Trump, we will hear about it.

I would love to see that the people known to be organizing the antifa and blm riots, to see who they were talking to or getting money from.

I would love to see any messages that reveal criminal intent used to arrest people for conspiracy.

How many of those messages do you think contained racist hate or intent to overthrow the government or destroy America?

I would love to see that the people known to be organizing the antifa and blm riots, to see who they were talking to or getting money from.

I would love to see any messages that reveal criminal intent used to arrest people for conspiracy.

How many of those messages do you think contained racist hate or intent to overthrow the government or destroy America?

Almost.............................this is about Trump supporters storming the Capitol to overturn a fair election.

Almost.............................this is about Trump supporters storming the Capitol to overturn a fair election.

Yes, I know. My point is to point out the unequal application of "justice".

Which is an injustice and a violation of the rights of all the people targeted..

has there been any insurrections/bloody attempted coup to take over the gov'ment & the hunting down of congress critters & the VP in the last 5 years? the closest thing was when pussies who had a major hissy fit cause they had to mask up & stormed the michigan capital; but donny's personal lawyer bill barr claimed he knew nothing about it when he finally came to congress under subpoena to answer questions. funny how the 'US' AG knew nothing about that, 'eh?

Well, no, actually in the weeks after the riot, the Trump Admin did a good job of starting that process.....and many were arrested.

and the Dems in the House knew that, yet still went a head with their hoax impeachment again.....sad abuse of power by the left...

but then again so is Nancy P's power grab here..

"so this is how democracy dies, with thunderous applause"

Yes, I know. My point is to point out the unequal application of "justice".

Which is an injustice and a violation of the rights of all the people targeted..

And I showed where the police had done this at BLM protests also because you were too lazy to do a simple search yourself.

and the Dems in the House knew that, yet still went a head with their hoax impeachment again.....sad abuse of power by the left...

This time the impeachment had valid concerns (it didn't the first time) but there was still no way it was going to be successfully tried. I said many times I wanted the Democrats to address things like the stimulus as opposed to something that was going nowhere, valid or not.

Your justification and support for the violation of the Equal Protection clause of the 14th amendment, is noted.

Your justification and support for the violation of the Equal Protection clause of the 14th amendment, is noted.

Others are arguing that it is Trump that did this.

has there been any insurrections/bloody attempted coup to take over the gov'ment & the hunting down of congress critters & the VP in the last 5 years? the closest thing was when pussies who had a major hissy fit cause they had to mask up & stormed the michigan capital; but donny's personal lawyer bill barr claimed he knew nothing about it when he finally came to congress under subpoena to answer questions. funny how the 'US' AG knew nothing about that, 'eh?

Your support for and minimizing of the violent and open insurrection of teh left over teh last 5 years is noted.

This time the impeachment had valid concerns (it didn't the first time) but there was still no way it was going to be successfully tried. I said many times I wanted the Democrats to address things like the stimulus as opposed to something that was going nowhere, valid or not.

If they had valid concerns they would of had hearing and investigated....they didn't....because they knew the evidence didn't support it.....they rushed it though and wasted dollars, time and a chance to unifiy the nation over a chance at political gain......sad abuse of power by the left.

But thanks for admitting the first go around was a cheap political hack job too....

I find it rather amazing people continue to vote for these career leftist politicans knowing they abuse their office

Forum List

Back