FBI arrests top FEMA administrator, two others for Hurricane Maria relief fraud

Lots of corruption in Puerto Rico, not that they have a monopoly on it.

This is why Puerto Rico should never be allowed to vote in American Elections. The Corruption and Nepotism and Fraud are part of the Political Mechanics. Whoever is willing to give the biggest kickbacks gets the contract. These two women should go to jail for a long time after the fed finds out who they were paying off also.

Trump was right about the corruption going on. Expect more to come.

The FBI arrested one of the top administrators of FEMA and the CEO of a contractor on wire fraud and bribery charges, along with a lower-level FEMA official today for fraud and bribery involving Hurricane Maria relief. The contractor got a $1.8 billion contract for rebuilding Puerto Rico’s notoriously unreliable electrical infrastructure, which the Department of Justice says came by way of bribery

BREAKING NEWS: FBI arrests 2 FEMA officials in Puerto Rico and former CEO of Cobra Energy for defrauding the government after Hurricane Maria
Working for FEMA since the Obama administration

They all became Republican the day Trump became President... Did you not get the memo?
They all became Trump employees under Trump management.

Isn't FEMA run by an "Acting" administrator because Trump is too stupid to appoint a new one?

If you had any clue you would go and read who was running the department at the time of Maria and then realize it was not the person you are writing about now.

So when the EPA failed to prevent the pollution of a river flowing from Colorado to New Mexico and Arizona then you agree that was Obama fault and not the head of that department, right?

Of course not who am I kidding the only time you hold any agency failure accountable is when a Republican President is in charge...

Now tell me who was the head of FEMA at the time of Maria and I wrote his name to Coyote, so put the blame on him, wait you can not do that but had it been Obama or Clinton you would have blamed Bush...

The mine waste spill was caused by contractors hired to clean up that mine (closed at the time).

You could argue that is was Obama's fault for his agency hiring a that contractor. I believe it was decided that the contractor accidentally destroyed a plug. It would really be weak.

Trump with Puerto Rico is different. His agency can't seem to get it done & rump is lying about it.

OMG!

You brushed off the EPA disaster while saying you could blame Obama while turning around putting the hiring of Cobra squarely at Trump feet.

So as I pointed out you will excuse Obama while bashing Trump.

If the EPA failed in their hiring and using your Standards then the failure and poisoning of the river is Obama fault but if you disagree and put it on the Contractor then you must then blame Cobra and the Contractors FEMA hired and not Trump or even FEMA...

Also I noticed you stepped away from your comment about the acting head of FEMA because at the time FEMA boss was confirmed by the Senate so the failure with Maria and Cobra scandal falls on him.

Yes, Trump hired him just like Obama hired the EPA head...
Wow, you really are this fucking stupid. You are equivocating an accident with Trump disaster relief ineptness. I am talking about Trump's half assed attempt as disaster relief.

Wow, you are saying the failure of an Agency Head which this is really about is Trump fault while you say that the EPA failure is not Obama fault...

My point is very clear you excuse Obama by claiming you could but while demanding Trump take blame for FEMA corruption and be impeached...

The buck only stop with the President if the President is Republican in Davey world...

Also it make me smile when you use so much profanity because the fact is you are now shifting the discussion from FEMA corruption with Cobra to everything about Maria because you know you are not in any position to even discuss Trump failures when you ignored the many failures from Obama from Benghazi to the contamination of that river...

If you hold Trump responsible for his choices then voted for Clinton you are a damn hypocrite because Clinton was the biggest failure of Obama admin from the Rest with Russia to Benghazi...

So ya know Trump is a failure but ya know your boy Obama was as much of one but you can not admit it because you are a partisan nutter...

What's he lying about? Don't let the TDS control you.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
Your fst sassed POS Trump lies about the amount of money Puerto Rico has received for Hurricane relief.

Don't tell me your head is so far up Trump's ass that you did not know this.
And you have credible links for this right?

Fact check: Trump says Puerto Rico got $92 billion. They’ve seen only a fraction.
Looks to me like he transposed his data, and you and NBC (No surprise), are making hay out of that...But, I would suggest if you're really mad about PR not getting the amounts approved, that you take it up with Congress...After all, it is they who control that, not the president, no?

Jesus Fiuck you asre ignorant. Your fat assed orange buddy is running around claiming PR got 92 billion . Less that 35% has actually arrived in PR.

Congress approved the spending. Trump is so inept, he can't get anything done in PR but then again, they are brown.
Insults aside, I think you should read your article again...

Isn't FEMA run by an "Acting" administrator because Trump is too stupid to appoint a new one?

If you had any clue you would go and read who was running the department at the time of Maria and then realize it was not the person you are writing about now.

So when the EPA failed to prevent the pollution of a river flowing from Colorado to New Mexico and Arizona then you agree that was Obama fault and not the head of that department, right?

Of course not who am I kidding the only time you hold any agency failure accountable is when a Republican President is in charge...

Now tell me who was the head of FEMA at the time of Maria and I wrote his name to Coyote, so put the blame on him, wait you can not do that but had it been Obama or Clinton you would have blamed Bush...

The mine waste spill was caused by contractors hired to clean up that mine (closed at the time).

You could argue that is was Obama's fault for his agency hiring a that contractor. I believe it was decided that the contractor accidentally destroyed a plug. It would really be weak.

Trump with Puerto Rico is different. His agency can't seem to get it done & rump is lying about it.

OMG!

You brushed off the EPA disaster while saying you could blame Obama while turning around putting the hiring of Cobra squarely at Trump feet.

If the EPA failed in their hiring and using your Standards then the failure and poisoning of the river is Obama fault but if you disagree and put it on the Contractor then you must then blame Cobra and the Contractors FEMA hired and not Trump or even FEMA...

Also I noticed you stepped away from your comment about the acting head of FEMA because at the time FEMA boss was confirmed by the Senate so the failure with Maria and Cobra scandal falls on him.

Wow, you really are this fucking stupid. You are equivocating an accident with Trump disaster relief ineptness. I am talking about Trump's half assed attempt as disaster relief.

Wow, you are saying the failure of an Agency Head which this is really about is Trump fault while you say that the EPA failure is not Obama fault...

My point is very clear you excuse Obama by claiming you could but while demanding Trump take blame for FEMA corruption and be impeached...

The buck only stop with the President if the President is Republican in Davey world...

Also it make me smile when you use so much profanity because the fact is you are now shifting the discussion from FEMA corruption with Cobra to everything about Maria because you know you are not in any position to even discuss Trump failures when you ignored the many failures from Obama from Benghazi to the contamination of that river...

If you hold Trump responsible for his choices then voted for Clinton you are a damn hypocrite because Clinton was the biggest failure of Obama admin from the Rest with Russia to Benghazi...

So ya know Trump is a failure but ya know your boy Obama was as much of one but you can not admit it because you are a partisan nutter...

The mine waste pollution was an event caused by a contractor's error. That contractor hired by the EPA would fall under Obama's realm of responsibility. Do you know if this contractor was reputable? What was their performance record? This project was under the control of an EPA employee. Relatively lower level.

In PR, we had a major hurricane destroy much of the Island. The person in charge of FEMA was not just an employee but rather the head of FEMA. Someone put in plave by Trump.

Obama was unaware of this mine drainage activity as it would have been one out of dozens maybe hundreds of sites under EPA projects.

The hurricane Strike on PR was known to Trump and he spoke iurectly with the person he nominated for that top FEMA administrator.

There was nothing to do with the flow of pollutants flowing down that river other to monitor & warn those downstream. There was no major recovery.

With PR, major help was needed. And years & years of rebuilding.

So you still want to equate these two & the responsibilities of the Presidents for each?

Are you really this fucking stupid?

And you can shove your Benghazi bullshit up your ass.

Your fst sassed POS Trump lies about the amount of money Puerto Rico has received for Hurricane relief.

Fact check: Trump says Puerto Rico got $92 billion. They’ve seen only a fraction.
Looks to me like he transposed his data, and you and NBC (No surprise), are making hay out of that...But, I would suggest if you're really mad about PR not getting the amounts approved, that you take it up with Congress...After all, it is they who control that, not the president, no?

Jesus Fiuck you asre ignorant. Your fat assed orange buddy is running around claiming PR got 92 billion . Less that 35% has actually arrived in PR.

Congress approved the spending. Trump is so inept, he can't get anything done in PR but then again, they are brown.
Insults aside, I think you should read your article again...

So Trump did but claim 92 billion had been spent in PR where as around 15 billion has?

OMG!

The mine waste pollution was an event caused by a contractor's error. That contractor hired by the EPA would fall under Obama's realm of responsibility. Do you know if this contractor was reputable? What was their performance record? This project was under the control of an EPA employee. Relatively lower level.

In PR, we had a major hurricane destroy much of the Island. The person in charge of FEMA was not just an employee but rather the head of FEMA. Someone put in plave by Trump.

Obama was unaware of this mine drainage activity as it would have been one out of dozens maybe hundreds of sites under EPA projects.

The hurricane Strike on PR was known to Trump and he spoke iurectly with the person he nominated for that top FEMA administrator.

There was nothing to do with the flow of pollutants flowing down that river other to monitor & warn those downstream. There was no major recovery.

So you still want to equate these two & the responsibilities of the Presidents for each?

So you really do not know what happened and the destruction of the life in that river when the EPA made that mistake...

Got it...

So you only care about government failures when Republicans hold the Oval office and believe poisoning a river is not a major issue even though it affected three states.

Also you blow off the EPA hiring because hey who cares it happened while Obama was President but you care about Puerto Rico and FEMA failure more because it happened under Trump FEMA...

Oh, that issue with the river again affected three states and the Navjo Nation but who cares if Obama EPA destroyed that river, right?

Oh and Benghazi was not based on a youtube video like Obama, Rice and Hillary wanted you to believe...

Yet you did not care about the deaths of those people and believe Hillary and Obama did not fail them at all...

So no I will not shove that where you kindly me to shove it and at least Trump has not gotten a Diplomat killed, well yet...

Kind Obama say that or Hillary or Rice?

The FBI arrested one of the top administrators of FEMA and the CEO of a contractor on wire fraud and bribery charges, along with a lower-level FEMA official today for fraud and bribery involving Hurricane Maria relief. The contractor got a $1.8 billion contract for rebuilding Puerto Rico’s notoriously unreliable electrical infrastructure, which the Department of Justice says came by way of bribery

BREAKING NEWS: FBI arrests 2 FEMA officials in Puerto Rico and former CEO of Cobra Energy for defrauding the government after Hurricane Maria
FEMA people are Trump's people.
If you want defrauding just take a close look at the bull that Hilly pulled off in Haiti and the planting of Bread Fruit trees. She took millions and delivered dollars. A lot of talk with no actions.

“I hire the best people”
He actually shamed the puerto rico corrupt activities and people
Because he needs to blame and shame, then take all the credit. Narcissists do things like that and a transactional narcissist raises it to an art form.
True-what is transactional? He can still use the men's room, right?
Trump believes in his charisma to strike a deal. He believes that if he sits down with adversaries without pre-conditions, he can dictate the terms of negotiations. He thinks he can tell Kim or the Taliban or Iran what he wants and they'll comply.

He can toss paper towels to Puerto Rican's and then blame them for his anemic response.

“I hire the best people”
Because he needs to blame and shame, then take all the credit. Narcissists do things like that and a transactional narcissist raises it to an art form.
Trump believes in his charisma to strike a deal. He believes that if he sits down with adversaries without pre-conditions, he can dictate the terms of negotiations. He thinks he can tell Kim or the Taliban or Iran what he wants and they'll comply.

He can toss paper towels to Puerto Rican's and then blame them for his anemic response.
So this has caused no harm, right?

“I hire the best people”

Not when American citizens have blue tarps as roofing for two years. Or wh n American citizens do without electricity for months on end. While food and medicine spoil in tropical heat. More Bounty please!

If you want defrauding just take a close look at the bull that Hilly pulled off in Haiti and the planting of Bread Fruit trees. She took millions and delivered dollars. A lot of talk with no actions.
That has been investigations. Her foundation experienced the same issues as others working there.

Why the fuck can't you asshats address what Trump is doing instead of your but....but...but Hillary/Obama lies.

Not when American citizens have blue tarps as roofing for two years. Or wh n American citizens do without electricity for months on end. While food and medicine spoil in tropical heat. More Bounty please!
Lets see-are their any able bodied men on the island to fix roofs? Where did the billions Trump gave them go? We ALL saw water languishing in warehouses-apparently people were too lazy to come pick it up. So, no Bounty for you!

OMG!

So you really do not know what happened and the destruction of the life in that river when the EPA made that mistake...

Got it...

So you only care about government failures when Republicans hold the Oval office and believe poisoning a river is not a major issue even though it affected three states.

Also you blow off the EPA hiring because hey who cares it happened while Obama was President but you care about Puerto Rico and FEMA failure more because it happened under Trump FEMA...

Oh, that issue with the river again affected three states and the Navjo Nation but who cares if Obama EPA destroyed that river, right?

Oh and Benghazi was not based on a youtube video like Obama, Rice and Hillary wanted you to believe...

Yet you did not care about the deaths of those people and believe Hillary and Obama did not fail them at all...

So no I will not shove that where you kindly me to shove it and at least Trump has not gotten a Diplomat killed, well yet...

Kind Obama say that or Hillary or Rice?

How many people died in that polluted river. How many lives were affected two years afterwards? How msny people lost everything they had?

Now flows your Benghazi crap. The video was floated in the beginning with the clear understanding an investigation will be held. The idea you bring it up is further proof of your stupidity. The Ambassador knew the dangers of traveling to the temporary facility there. He knew it was not that secure.

You know your hero is a pile opf shit when you have to declare he has not got an ambassador killed yet.

As for destroying rivers, it is your orange fuckbuddy Trump that rolled back efforts to keep of rivers clean. So really, your fake giving a shit is comical.

Lets see-are their any able bodied men on the island to fix roofs? Where did the billions Trump gave them go? We ALL saw water languishing in warehouses-apparently people were too lazy to come pick it up. So, no Bounty for you!

Blaming the victims is the harbinger of just how pathetic you assfucks really are.

T

I had no idea everyone in government was fired in January 2017.

They all became Republican the day Trump became President... Did you not get the memo?

He posts a lot of stuff and does not check the dates. You know the FBI recover tons of copper wife and transformers from a warehouse that were shipped for recovery operations and it appear the Governor and his friends had them "stored" there to protect the material. Must have forgot about them. LOL. We should have supervised the stuff with personal at the site.

What's he lying about? Don't let the TDS control you.

That could be mostly true since the Governor has been removed from office for theft and fraud during the recovery from the Cane.

Forum List

Back