FBI arrests campaign treasurer for Democratic politicians (suspicion of mail fraud)

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
FBI arrests campaign treasurer for Democratic politicians - latimes.com

The Orange County Register is reporting that federal authorities have arrested a Burbank-based campaign treasurer for a number of Democratic politicians, including U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein and Rep. Loretta Sanchez of Garden Grove.

The story reported that Thom Mrozek, spokesman for the U.S. attorney's office, said Kinde Durkee of Durkee and Associates was arrested Friday by the FBI on a criminal complaint filed by the U.S. attorney’s office in Sacramento. The Register article said the treasurer was arrested on suspicion of mail fraud. Other local Democrats whom Durkee worked for include state Sen. Louis Correa and Assemblyman Jose Solorio, both of Santa Ana.

One wonders how this "mail fraud" scam worked.

The article tells us nothing about the nature of the alledged crime.

Given that, how can we comment on it?

Other than to note that the FBI has made an arrest.

I am happy to read that the FBI is on the case, of course, but it would be nice to understand what is going on, too.

Democratic campaign treasurer arrested by FBI | The Desert Sun | MyDesert.com

Details of the allegations were not immediately available. Special Agent Steve Dupre of the FBI's Sacramento office said Durkee had been arrested in connection with her position as campaign treasurer.

One lawmaker said the FBI told him there may be a number of victims who allegedly were defrauded.

It seems the victims were likely the democratic party members.

If this turns out to be the case Im sure the republican party will pull an ACORN and blame the victim for the crime

Last edited:

Details of the allegations were not immediately available. Special Agent Steve Dupre of the FBI's Sacramento office said Durkee had been arrested in connection with her position as campaign treasurer.

One lawmaker said the FBI told him there may be a number of victims who allegedly were defrauded.

If this turns out to be the case Im sure the republican party will pull an ACORN and blame the victim for the crime

you are probably right Truth.....here is the story so far.......

Solorio: ‘I’ve Been Robbed’ - Total Buzz - The Orange County Register

Okay I read that article PLUS the links leading out of it.

I STILL do not know how this FRAUD was committed.

All we know is that it is some kind of mail fraud.

That basically tells us NOTHING.

Special Agent Steve Dupre of the FBI's Sacramento office said Durkee had been arrested in connection with her position as campaign treasurer.

These lines quoting the FBI contacts seem to suggest its the Party that was defrauded

Up to your usual ignorance I see.

What crime was ACORN the victim of?

California is where most slimy corrupt Democrats go to thrive. This shouldn't surprise anyone.

None of that’s important.

The purpose of the thread is to prove all democrats are bad and no one should vote for them.

See how simple?

None of that’s important.

The purpose of the thread is to prove all democrats are bad and no one should vote for them.

See how simple?

As opposed to the threads attacking one republican somewhere and equating all Republicans are the same? Like that?

New Topics

Forum List

Back