FBI Agent Who Discovered Clinton Emails on Weiner Laptop Reportedly Says He Got Stunning Orders

The FBI agents who leaked to Trump the presence of these emails acted with more prejudice and attempted to influence the election than anything anyone in government did to Trump.

The fact that anyone sees it differently merely reflects their lack of respect for the equal application of law.
Fuck you dude.

How long did we hear strozks n pages texts were no indication of bias?

Play by the same God damn set of rules you apply on others.
Say what you will about Strzok’s texts, he didn’t leak to the press anything about Crossfire Hurricane. The presence of Weiner’s laptop emails was leaked to the fucking Trump campaign.

Funny they just had an FBI agent tell everyone that Crossfire Hurricane and the Mueller Investigation were both a get Trump. Neither one was based on any real evidence.
And? I have an incredibly thorough IG investigation that interviewed hundreds of people that determined it was justified and there was no evidence of political bias.

Moreover, Crossfire Hurricane was not leaked to the press by the FBI, unlike Weiner’s laptop.

So you tell me, who was actually wronged here?

Every single sentence is wrong.
Congrats
Only if you live in your bubble and ignore reality.

Real world -

The IG report was not "incredibly thorough" due to the restricted powers that an IG has - and his information has been added to by actual investigators.

Why do you keep talking about weiners info being leaked?

The current President was harmed - no reasonable person would dispute that.
Remember, everyone in the FBI cooperated with their investigation. So tell me how the IG report was insufficient?

Clinton’s campaign was harmed more than Trump’s campaign by the actions of the FBI. No reasonable person would dispute that.

The FBI agents who leaked to Trump the presence of these emails acted with more prejudice and attempted to influence the election than anything anyone in government did to Trump.

The fact that anyone sees it differently merely reflects their lack of respect for the equal application of law.
Fuck you dude.

Say what you will about Strzok’s texts, he didn’t leak to the press anything about Crossfire Hurricane. The presence of Weiner’s laptop emails was leaked to the fucking Trump campaign.

You haven't answered why you keep saying that.

Funny they just had an FBI agent tell everyone that Crossfire Hurricane and the Mueller Investigation were both a get Trump. Neither one was based on any real evidence.
And? I have an incredibly thorough IG investigation that interviewed hundreds of people that determined it was justified and there was no evidence of political bias.

Moreover, Crossfire Hurricane was not leaked to the press by the FBI, unlike Weiner’s laptop.

Congrats

Real world -

The IG report was not "incredibly thorough" due to the restricted powers that an IG has - and his information has been added to by actual investigators.

Remember, everyone in the FBI cooperated with their investigation. So tell me how the IG report was insufficient?

Clinton’s campaign was harmed more than Trump’s campaign by the actions of the FBI. No reasonable person would dispute that.

You obviously do not understand how IG's work.
No.

Fuck you dude.

Because the leaking of Weiner’s laptop did damage to Clinton’s campaign. This much is obvious. The Trump campaign jumped on this information immediately as evidence of her crimes even though there was no new information on the laptop.

Leaking details of ongoing investigations is against policy in the DoJ for this very reason. Similarly, leaking details of Crossfire Hurricane would have been damaging, but that didn’t happen.

Therefore, the FBI hurt Clinton more than it hurt Trump.

Congrats

Real world -

No.
Still waiting for you to tell me how their report was insufficient.

Or is that more of your bullshit bubble talk?

Fuck you dude.

Because the leaking of Weiner’s laptop did damage to Clinton’s campaign. This much is obvious. The Trump campaign jumped on this information immediately as evidence of her crimes even though there was no new information on the laptop.

Leaking details of ongoing investigations is against policy in the DoJ for this very reason. Similarly, leaking details of Crossfire Hurricane would have been damaging, but that didn’t happen.

Who leaked it and to which representative of the Trump campaign was it leaked to?

Congrats

Real world -

No.

Fuck you dude.

Who leaked it and to which representative of the Trump campaign was it leaked to?
Rudy Giuliani.

Not sure who leaked it but the agent from the OP is pretty dang suspicious.

You are a fuckstick idiot of overwhelming proportions dude.
That CAN be a good thing.

Congrats

Real world -

No.

You can’t answer the question, can you?

Probably because you are just repeating what your bubble tells you to believe.

Congrats

Real world -

No.

I can
I have

this is not new material

Fuck you dude.

Rudy Giuliani.

Why do you think that it was leaked to Rudy?

Fuck you dude.

Rudy Giuliani.

Why do you think that it was leaked to Rudy?
Are you asking for the motive of the leak or for why I believe it was leaked to Rudy?

For the second question, Giuliani said he was being fed information. The IG has been investigating.

Congrats

Real world -

No.

I can
I have

this is not new material
It was bogus then, it’s bogus now. Your excuse was that he couldn’t compel testimony from non-employees but ignores the fact that they all cooperated with Horowitz.

Fuck you dude.

talking indication of bias as well.

You excuse EVERYTHING the left does and attack EVERYTHING the right does.

you earned your "fuck you"

A treasonous lying America hater talking about laws.

Fuck you dude.

talking indication of bias as well.

You excuse EVERYTHING the left does and attack EVERYTHING the right does.

you earned your "fuck you"

I don’t have to excuse behavior that you fabricated.

A treasonous lying America hater talking about laws.
Laws are the things that Trump’s buddies are convicted of breaking before he pardons them.

Congrats

Real world -

No.

I can
I have

this is not new material
It was bogus then, it’s bogus now. Your excuse was that he couldn’t compel testimony from non-employees but ignores the fact that they all cooperated with Horowitz.

Not Bogus
Proven to not be bogus
Leave the bubblecult son.

New Topics

Forum List

Back