FBI Agent Suspected in Hillary Email Leaks Found Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide

woz75

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2015
Wisconson
If I was on Hillary's bad side I'd have around the clock security watching my back

Walkerville, MD – An FBI agent believed to be responsible for the latest email leaks “pertinent to the investigation” into Hillary Clinton’s private email server while she was Secretary of State, was found dead in an apparent murder-suicide early Saturday morning, according to police.

read more at: FBI Agent Suspected in Hillary Email Leaks Found Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide

house fire one.jpg

Just so you know, I can't find anything about this from any other "News source", and it's apparent that the "Denver Guardian" doesn't actually exist as a newspaper.

The website is a few days old, and the address they give is to a vacant lot.

Anyone hear about this?

Neighbors saw smoke coming from the Brown residence and called 9-1-1 at approximately 11:50 p.m. By the time fire crews arrived on scene minutes later, the entire house was engulfed in flames.

“Mrs. Brown’s death was caused by a gunshot wound prior to the house fire,” Walkerville Police Chief Pat Frederick said, “while Mr. Brown’s single-bullet head wound appears to have been self-inflicted.”

“The totality of the evidence leads us to believe this is a murder-suicide. We believe he killed her, set the house on fire and then took his own life,” Frederick said.

I'm sure this is the lead story on Brietbart....
And we should hear from Rudy G soon saying Hillary ordered the hit....

And Bret Baier from FOX saying his sources are telling him Hillary will be arrested by the end of the day.

You know, I would say that the stress of the job of being a policeman and then an FBI man could have contributed more to his murdering his wife and then killing himself than an investigation into Hillary.

I'm gonna wait for the investigation to come forth with information rather than believing the alt right conspiracy theories.

Anyone hear about this?

Neighbors saw smoke coming from the Brown residence and called 9-1-1 at approximately 11:50 p.m. By the time fire crews arrived on scene minutes later, the entire house was engulfed in flames.

“Mrs. Brown’s death was caused by a gunshot wound prior to the house fire,” Walkerville Police Chief Pat Frederick said, “while Mr. Brown’s single-bullet head wound appears to have been self-inflicted.”

“The totality of the evidence leads us to believe this is a murder-suicide. We believe he killed her, set the house on fire and then took his own life,” Frederick said.
This is the first I've heard of it. I know that the Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman was identified as a "mole" by John Podesta in the Wikileaks emails and that right afterward the CEO "disappeared." He is still missing.

There's already a thread on this.

Also, The "Denver Guardian" doesn't actually exist. Nor did the "murder-suicide" of an FBI agent actually happen.

Seriously.
I just checked for other news sources on this story and I cannot find anything. I've never heard of the Denver Guardian before. Maybe the story was put out there to intimidate the FBI. I think they should look into this false report by the Denver Guardian and get to the bottom of this.

Also, The "Denver Guardian" doesn't actually exist. Nor did the "murder-suicide" of an FBI agent actually happen.

Seriously.
Someone wrote took the time to write the story. The FBI needs to investigate who was behind it. They certainly have the resources to do it.

I'm sure this is the lead story on Brietbart....
And we should hear from Rudy G soon saying Hillary ordered the hit....

And Bret Baier from FOX saying his sources are telling him Hillary will be arrested by the end of the day.

Did Bret Baier really say that? Does anybody know if Baier has sources? This sounds way too outrageous to be believed. Count me as skeptical to say the least..........but I am very hopeful it's true.

Probably the reason the OP didn't post the link in the first place was because they knew the article was fake and would be torn apart by posters who will use the net to find out the truth.

Probably the reason the OP didn't post the link in the first place was because they knew the article was fake and would be torn apart by posters who will use the net to find out the truth.
This was mentioned in that article:

"Conspiracy theories are running rampant throughout many alt. right media outlets, leading many to believe this was another “hit job” by the Clintons in retaliation for the FBI email leaks so close to the presidential election. Media outlets like Alex Jones’Infowars and WND are running with the theory that globalist assassins, working for the Clintons, had the Brown family murdered and their home burned to destroy any possible evidence."

Alex Jones!! What a nut job.
LOL!

Seriously.
Someone wrote took the time to write the story. The FBI needs to investigate who was behind it. They certainly have the resources to do it.

Why would the FBI waste their time "investigating" internet trolls?

Just because you got suckered?

Forum List

Back