FB literally bowing to leftist in government attempt at censoring certain webpages

If you want to tweet, then put your name up and tweet. If shooters used those sites, then take them down and try again.
I hope the "Anarchists Cookbook" and similar bomb making instructions gets banned too.

If you want to tweet, then put your name up and tweet. If shooters used those sites, then take them down and try again.
I hope the "Anarchists Cookbook" and similar bomb making instructions gets banned too.
Of course you do. All totalitarian boot licker's want the same thing. Good thing I already have a copy. :)

Of course you do. All totalitarian boot licker's want the same thing. Good thing I already have a copy. :)
American Democrats want Internet control like the Chinese Democrats have in China. If you are dumb enough to let Democrats into your company, they will use your company to push their politics and open your company up to new competitors.

Forum List

Back