FB banned photos of Biden with little kids because the post goes against their standards on nudity or sexual activity...

You guys are into some freaky shit on parler.
Nobody with half a brain believes you wouldn't be all over trump if he was in the same pics as Biden. Even Facebook knows Biden is a pedophile but Democrats are just to perverted to care. Democrats are happy to know the cages are coming back.

Enjoy your fantasies, just be sure they only stay fantasies.
If trump was in those pics I can't imagine Democrats saying, well as long as the parents don't complain it's okay... maybe you can

Trump has his own problem talking about the boobs and legs of his infant daughter. I really don't want to get into it.
This is what I've said... Democrats say trump is a pedophile so that makes it okay for them to be.

The trump stuff is all BS

The Biden stuff is real and their are countless examples.

Does saying trump is bad make you feel better about the cage builder sniffing kids?

I don't think either is one, I'm not a disgusting idiot like you who feels the need to get deep in the mud, pervert.
So tell us how normal you think Joe is with kids.

Why does Facebook and anyone who isn't a perv disagree with you?

Pretty normal for an old guy. What he does, doesn't in any way shape or form appear sexual like you want it to be.

Nobody with half a brain believes you wouldn't be all over trump if he was in the same pics as Biden. Even Facebook knows Biden is a pedophile but Democrats are just to perverted to care. Democrats are happy to know the cages are coming back.

If trump was in those pics I can't imagine Democrats saying, well as long as the parents don't complain it's okay... maybe you can

Trump has his own problem talking about the boobs and legs of his infant daughter. I really don't want to get into it.
This is what I've said... Democrats say trump is a pedophile so that makes it okay for them to be.

Does saying trump is bad make you feel better about the cage builder sniffing kids?

I don't think either is one, I'm not a disgusting idiot like you who feels the need to get deep in the mud, pervert.

Dude, keep slopping in the mud, gnashing your teeth wishing your were witnessing some disgusting shit. Weird fucking cult you guys are in.

Yeah...the cult for fair electons.

Fuck off.

In this thread I can't tell, did you mean to type elections or erections?

What are you thinking about ?

Sick piece of shit.

Given how excited you guys are to play make believe about pedophilia I wouldn't talk if I were you scumbags.

Dude, keep slopping in the mud, gnashing your teeth wishing your were witnessing some disgusting shit. Weird fucking cult you guys are in.

Fuck off.

Sick piece of shit.

Given how excited you guys are to play make believe about pedophilia I wouldn't talk if I were you scumbags.

And we give a fuck about your advice....why ?

Fuck off.

Sick piece of shit.

Enjoy your perversion I guess, just don't hurt anyone.

Fuck off.

Sick piece of shit.

Enjoy your perversion I guess, just don't hurt anyone.

Best of luck getting that flatlined EEG corrected.

Pretty normal for an old guy. What he does, doesn't in any way shape or form appear sexual like you want it to be.

THIS is normal in your world?

p7g7dq7trok11.gif

p7g7dq7trok11.gif

It's not what you pervs think it is.
We live in very different worlds, we do.

You support an old man cupping an 11 year old's developing breast in his hand -- obviously so. You can see by her reaction that it is disturbing her, as can anybody, yet you support the predation.

I oppose i, and I do so without equivocation and without regard to whether the perp has an R or a D next to his name.

p7g7dq7trok11.gif

You support an old man cupping an 11 year old's developing breast in his hand -- obviously so. You can see by her reaction that it is disturbing her, as can anybody, yet you support the predation.

I oppose i, and I do so without equivocation and without regard to whether the perp has an R or a D next to his name.

Why are you being so creepily descriptive?

p7g7dq7trok11.gif

I describe the behavior you support, that is all.

If you find it creepy, you should stop supporting it.

p7g7dq7trok11.gif

It's what happened dipshit. Open your fucking eyes.

p7g7dq7trok11.gif

Sure it is.

p7g7dq7trok11.gif

I describe the behavior you support, that is all.

If you find it creepy, you should stop supporting it.

I disagree with the premise of your fantasy.

He is unable.

All he knows is that there is a D next to Biden's name, so he is required to support this as nornal and attack those who do not support cupping 11 year old breasts in their hands.

I see a doting old man and it's awkward to watch. There isn't anything sexual about it unless you want there to be. Seek help.

He is unable.

All he knows is that there is a D next to Biden's name, so he is required to support this as nornal and attack those who do not support cupping 11 year old breasts in their hands.

I see a doting old man and it's awkward to watch. There isn't anything sexual about it unless you want there to be. Seek help.

So would would be okay with some old man who is a stranger do that to your 11 year old daughter or granddaughter? If so, you are a dickless coward because if anyone did that to my young daughter I would beat their ass.

He is unable.

So would would be okay with some old man who is a stranger do that to your 11 year old daughter or granddaughter? If so, you are a dickless coward because if anyone did that to my young daughter I would beat their ass.

Like I said it was awkward and cringy. I'd feel uncomfortable just as much as I would if she had to read the utter filth you morons post on this thread. We know Trump lost, but you guys really need to get a grip.

On a side note would you feel comfortable if Trump walked in the dressing room while your daughter was getting changed for an underage beauty contest?

I disagree with the premise of your fantasy.

He is unable.

I oppose old men cupping the breasts of an 11 year old girl in their hands.

You say it is awkward, yet you suoport it.

Why is that?

Forum List

Back