FB banned photos of Biden with little kids because the post goes against their standards on nudity or sexual activity...

So, when you post photos on FB calling someone in a photo with a child a pedo then facebook may not want that on their site.
FB said "nudity or sexual activity"... who took kissing a little boy on his lips as sexual? Or sniffing a little girl's hair? Or putting their arms on a little girl?
The poster simply asked why FB called it "sexual activity" unless they saw it that way.

Probably the poster or meme that says things like "look at the pedo doing stuff in this pic I just posted". Really dumb shit, guy.
FB didnt take it down for being false, Dummy. They took it down for what Pedo Joe was doing in the pics.

So, when you post photos on FB calling someone in a photo with a child a pedo then facebook may not want that on their site.
FB said "nudity or sexual activity"... who took kissing a little boy on his lips as sexual? Or sniffing a little girl's hair? Or putting their arms on a little girl?
The poster simply asked why FB called it "sexual activity" unless they saw it that way.

Probably the poster or meme that says things like "look at the pedo doing stuff in this pic I just posted". Really dumb shit, guy.
FB didnt take it down for being false, Dummy. They took it down for what Pedo Joe was doing in the pics.

Sure they did.

Sure they did.
They clearly posted their reason for taking it down, and the rule it violated. Sorry you are too stupid to understand it.

Sure they did.
They clearly posted their reason for taking it down, and the rule it violated. Sorry you are too stupid to understand it.
They aren't to stupid. They support pedophilia. We been saying the democrats aim to normalize pedophilia for decades and now the average democrat is so perverted they don't know pedophilia when they see it.

Sure they did.
They aren't to stupid. They support pedophilia. We been saying the democrats aim to normalize pedophilia for decades and now the average democrat is so perverted they don't know pedophilia when they see it.

I can't say I've ever seen it, but you do you.

Sure they did.

When I see an old guy groping and sniffing little girls, I identify that old guy as a pedophile... like I do with Joe Biden. So does Facebook surprisingly enough... I think it is the msm normalization of pedophilia is why most brainwashed drones don't find Joe creepy. Democrats are pedophiles and don't know it.

Sure they did.

When I see an old guy groping and sniffing little girls, I identify that old guy as a pedophile... like I do with Joe Biden. So does Facebook surprisingly enough... I think it is the msm normalization of pedophilia is why most brainwashed drones don't find Joe creepy. Democrats are pedophiles and don't know it.

If you see it everywhere then maybe...you know...go see a therapist.

So Facebook acknowledges Biden's nudity and sexual activity with minors.

Maybe they're not so bad after all.
Facebook is acknowledging that you aren't supposed to muck around calling someone a pedophile?
No what FB is saying that the pictures show sexual activity as there was no nudity. FB declared it "sexual activity", the poster didn't.
I know what you said, and I'm saying you interpreted it wrong. That's how I see it.
How a liberal sees things...
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

All you have to do is imagine that all those videos of Biden creeping on little girls was trump, what they would be saying to know how full of shit they are.

Do you think Democrats would give Trump the "Biden pedophilia pass" they give biden?

Really strange that FB declared Biden as engaged in nudity or sexual activity as they banned these photos of Biden kissing little kids on lips, sniffing their hair, fondling and basically messing around with minors. Sad we have this person who at 78 with these documented behaviors was nominated by Democrats. This is the best of the rest?

View attachment 424335
So FB no longer allows photos of parents and grandparents kissing their children and grandchildren??
Try posting the picture of Biden tongue kissing his granddaughter

You guys are into some freaky shit on parler.
Nobody with half a brain believes you wouldn't be all over trump if he was in the same pics as Biden. Even Facebook knows Biden is a pedophile but Democrats are just to perverted to care. Democrats are happy to know the cages are coming back.

Nobody with half a brain believes you wouldn't be all over trump if he was in the same pics as Biden. Even Facebook knows Biden is a pedophile but Democrats are just to perverted to care. Democrats are happy to know the cages are coming back.

Enjoy your fantasies, just be sure they only stay fantasies.

If trump was in those pics I can't imagine Democrats saying, well as long as the parents don't complain it's okay... maybe you can

If trump was in those pics I can't imagine Democrats saying, well as long as the parents don't complain it's okay... maybe you can

Trump has his own problem talking about the boobs and legs of his infant daughter. I really don't want to get into it.

Trump has his own problem talking about the boobs and legs of his infant daughter. I really don't want to get into it.
Boobs on an infant?

you are one sick puppy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back