FB banned photos of Biden with little kids because the post goes against their standards on nudity or sexual activity...

Really strange that FB declared Biden as engaged in nudity or sexual activity as they banned these photos of Biden kissing little kids on lips, sniffing their hair, fondling and basically messing around with minors. Sad we have this person who at 78 with these documented behaviors was nominated by Democrats. This is the best of the rest?

View attachment 424335
So FB no longer allows photos of parents and grandparents kissing their children and grandchildren??
These weren't his children or grandchildren.

So Facebook acknowledges Biden's nudity and sexual activity with minors.

Maybe they're not so bad after all.
Facebook is acknowledging that you aren't supposed to muck around calling someone a pedophile?
No what FB is saying that the pictures show sexual activity as there was no nudity. FB declared it "sexual activity", the poster didn't.

Really strange that FB declared Biden as engaged in nudity or sexual activity as they banned these photos of Biden kissing little kids on lips, sniffing their hair, fondling and basically messing around with minors. Sad we have this person who at 78 with these documented behaviors was nominated by Democrats. This is the best of the rest?

View attachment 424335
This is a suspension notice for an individual (presumably you); not an announcement of policy. It looks like you were already on their radar, so they popped you for posting implied sexualized photos of the president-elect. Maybe you sick fucks should stop posting cherry-picked still shots of Biden and children with the intent of implying wrongdoing.
The poster did NOT declare any of the photos were sexual... both FB and you evidently see sexual behavior.

Facebook is acknowledging that you aren't supposed to muck around calling someone a pedophile?
No what FB is saying that the pictures show sexual activity as there was no nudity. FB declared it "sexual activity", the poster didn't.
I know what you said, and I'm saying you interpreted it wrong. That's how I see it.

The poster did NOT declare any of the photos were sexual... both FB and you evidently see sexual behavior.
Facebook can make that determination on their own. If the person had a history of posting anti-Biden memes that insinuate inappropriate behavior toward minors, especially if they’ve been flagged or disciplined in the past, then Facebook will take action. It’s not a free country on Facebook. It’s a private company.

So, when you post photos on FB calling someone in a photo with a child a pedo then facebook may not want that on their site.

Do the pictures of Joe Biden make you uncomfortable because they sure as hell make me uncomfortable. Grown men understand you do not kiss, fondle, sniff or otherwise grope someone else's kids.

Surely you understand that. So why are you defending creepy ass Joe Biden?

Everyday is Children's Day at the (once) White House come January?
That spinning noise? That's Lincoln whirling in his grave at the thought of what his former bedroom might become.

Do the pictures of Joe Biden make you uncomfortable because they sure as hell make me uncomfortable. Grown men understand you do not kiss, fondle, sniff or otherwise grope someone else's kids.

Remember that hysterical meme of Joe with his hand on the thigh of the cop or whoever he was, giving Joe the funniest askance look? He's touchy feely and a clearly affectionate guy. How he acts around everyone shows that. Remember the pic of him holding that crying supporter in a big hug while (he or she) cried?It's not how we do around here, and we don't do mouth kissing with family, either, but I know families that do. It doesn't make him a pedophile. And it doesn't mean he can't lead. What the right does with those pictures, the same old tired ones over and over including the photoshopped one of the little girl playing the flute, is imply he preys on children. I don't believe that's what's going on with him, that's all.

So, when you post photos on FB calling someone in a photo with a child a pedo then facebook may not want that on their site.
FB said "nudity or sexual activity"... who took kissing a little boy on his lips as sexual? Or sniffing a little girl's hair? Or putting their arms on a little girl?
The poster simply asked why FB called it "sexual activity" unless they saw it that way.

Remember that hysterical meme of Joe with his hand on the thigh of the cop or whoever he was, giving Joe the funniest askance look? He's touchy feely and a clearly affectionate guy. How he acts around everyone shows that. Remember the pic of him holding that crying supporter in a big hug while (he or she) cried?It's not how we do around here, and we don't do mouth kissing with family, either, but I know families that do. It doesn't make him a pedophile. And it doesn't mean he can't lead. What the right does with those pictures, the same old tired ones over and over including the photoshopped one of the little girl playing the flute, is imply he preys on children. I don't believe that's what's going on with him, that's all.
All you said might be true. But why then if he is so sensitive, so feeling, why doesn't he respect these little kids? I'm 100% confident that you ask
1,000,000 people, do you find those pictures offensive, the majority of people would say yes. You can justify all of this but Biden isn't sensitive enough to comprehend the visuals of it and that is inexcusable.

The same way Democrats say Republicans are racist and to brainwashed to know it, i believe the same with democrats and pedophilia.

The average democrat is a pedophile and is to brainwashed to know better. This is why they watch and defend cuties and don't find Biden creepy.

FB said "nudity or sexual activity"... who took kissing a little boy on his lips as sexual? Or sniffing a little girl's hair? Or putting their arms on a little girl?
The poster simply asked why FB called it "sexual activity" unless they saw it that way.

Probably the poster or meme that says things like "look at the pedo doing stuff in this pic I just posted". Really dumb shit, guy.

View attachment 424335
So FB no longer allows photos of parents and grandparents kissing their children and grandchildren??
Those aren’t his children and grandchildren, Dummy.

All you said might be true. But why then if he is so sensitive, so feeling, why doesn't he respect these little kids? I'm 100% confident that you ask
1,000,000 people, do you find those pictures offensive, the majority of people would say yes. You can justify all of this but Biden isn't sensitive enough to comprehend the visuals of it and that is inexcusable.
See it your way. I told you how I see it.

Democrats are such sick fucks, they be like... here is a pic of Trump and his daughter, that makes it okay for us to support a full blown pedophile.

I know what you said, and I'm saying you interpreted it wrong. That's how I see it.
Nope. If the poster lied FB would ban it for being false. They didn’t ban it for being false.

Forum List

Back