Favorite sandwich?

It's amazing how hard it is to find truly good strong horseradish these days
Try this, apparently it has no additives and preservatives. I wonder why it doesn't get grey after a while. It holds good, strong.

Honestly.... my favorite sandwich...

Grilled cheese, using one slice of Gouda and one slice of Havarti... and paired, of course, with roasted tomato soup.
And... it needs to be no warmer outside than 40 degrees.

Grilled cheese, using one slice of Gouda and one slice of Havarti... and paired, of course, with roasted tomato soup.

Mayo on it? Fried with butter on the bread? Lots of ways to make a grilled cheese sandwich!

Mayo on it? Fried with butter on the bread? Lots of ways to make a grilled cheese sandwich!
Old fashioned... butter/bread/cheese.
I make plenty of different kinds of grilled cheese with different breads, condiments etc... but when paired with tomato soup... nothing beats the old way

I make plenty of different kinds of grilled cheese with different breads, condiments etc... but when paired with tomato soup... nothing beats the old way

there was a company on Shark Tank that was a restaurant dedicated to just tomato soup and grilled cheese called Tom + Chee. Most locations are around the Cincinnati area it looks. Next time I'm back near where I grew up I might have to stop into one.

there was a company on Shark Tank that was a restaurant dedicated to just tomato soup and grilled cheese called Tom + Chee. Most locations are around the Cincinnati area it looks. Next time I'm back near where I grew up I might have to stop into one.

Yep, been there.
Cincinnati is a great city, we go there at least once a year.
Don't miss Fifty West Brewing Company while you are there, better for lunch then dinner. Great sammies there and great beer to boot.
Tom Chee is decent, if you are a serious tomato soup guy - you will not be super impressed. It is certainly better than any you will get in a diner or mom and pops... but for a restaurant where half it's name is dedicated to it - meh.

I like peanut butter and jelly, but not the K-Y Jelly. That stuff is awful.

Fried baloney and white bread with a orange pop.
Fried baloney has it's place. In fact, it is the only way I think one can eat baloney. Personally, I haven't eaten baloney in probably 20 years.
And that has more to do with it's content than it's taste.
Same with any pop. It is staggeringly bad for you. Possibly worse than smoking cigarettes. Both virtually guarantee bad health and an early death.
Just sayin

Fried baloney has it's place. In fact, it is the only way I think one can eat baloney. Personally, I haven't eaten baloney in probably 20 years.
Same with any pop. It is staggeringly bad for you. Possibly worse than smoking cigarettes. Both virtually guarantee bad health and an early death.
Just sayin
I only do it on my birthday.

Just sayin
I only do it on my birthday.
Cheers.... I have been known to puff on a cigar every now and then myself... been a couple years, but every so often

1600718634602.jpeg

Forum List

Back