Favorite sandwich?

I absolutely love the Turkey, bacon, ranch Market Fresh sandwiches at Arbys. They are best with extra bacon and extra peppercorn ranch. Their market fresh bread is really good. Only thing missing is a dill pickle spear on the side.

Lunch: Chicken cutlet on hero bread, American Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Mayo
Breakfast: Sausage, Egg, and American Cheese on a Kaiser Roll with pepper and Ketchup.

I prefer roast beef, Swiss cheese, mayo or Russian dressing, onions, tomatoes, pickles, on a hero.

Try some nice, rare roast beef with Boar's Head horseradish Swiss with mayo on an onion roll.

You're welcome...

Croque Monsieur

Or

Patty melt

I'll settle for a proper made steak-and-cheese, reuben, or gyro

A good PB&J is tough to beat.

Rare roast beef with horseradish Swiss and mayo.

Grilled cheese with American, Swiss and bacon.

BLT

Homemade: Italian BMT.

Eat out: Original style Phllly, like they make it Philly...Without peppers, mushrooms, or any of the other crap that restaurants that aren't in Philly put on a cheesesteak.

You ever been to Pat’s or Geno’s in Philly? I love Philly cheesesteak, but honestly didn’t think their cheesesteaks were Godly.
I’ve been to Pats and Geno’s

I thought both were good but overrated.
Even Cheesesteaks from Philly vs outside

Breaded Tenderloin
Potato Bun
Mayo, Horseradish sauce, diced onions, sweet pickles chips...

1600450532098.png
1600450232658.png

Oh man I love PBJ's.

My mom used to toast the bread, then add the PB & J...lay on a cookie sheet & toss them in the oven until the J started bubbeling. Served them to us open-faced.

I burned the roof of my mouth many a time because I couldn't wait for that deliciousness :mm:

Homemade: Italian BMT.

Eat out: Original style Phllly, like they make it Philly...Without peppers, mushrooms, or any of the other crap that restaurants that aren't in Philly put on a cheesesteak.

You ever been to Pat’s or Geno’s in Philly? I love Philly cheesesteak, but honestly didn’t think their cheesesteaks were Godly.

I thought both were good but overrated.
Even Cheesesteaks from Philly vs outside
The best cheesesteaks are made from thinly sliced rib-eye and provolone cheese on an Italian roll. Some folks like freezing the rib-eye which makes slicing rhin slices easier. I make mine using the deckel which is the upper strap portion of a rib-eye.

Oh man I love PBJ's.

My mom used to toast the bread, then add the PB & J...lay on a cookie sheet & toss them in the oven until the J started bubbeling. Served them to us open-faced.

I burned the roof of my mouth many a time because I couldn't wait for that deliciousness :mm:
My wife batters the PB&J in Panko and then deep fries it.
Take it out and sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream

New Topics

Forum List

Back