Favorite sandwich?

Homemade: Italian BMT.

Eat out: Original style Phllly, like they make it Philly...Without peppers, mushrooms, or any of the other crap that restaurants that aren't in Philly put on a cheesesteak.

You ever been to Pat’s or Geno’s in Philly? I love Philly cheesesteak, but honestly didn’t think their cheesesteaks were Godly.

1600443262744.png

Pastrami Sandwich from the 2nd Avenue Deli

or

a Roast Pork Sandwich from Faicco's Italian Deli, Bleeker Street

I like the KFC Double Down bacon sandwich, which uses fried chicken instead of bread. Great for people who don't want as much gluten as they have in bread.

What's coming next

KFC Is 3D-Printing Chicken Nuggets. Would You Eat Them?

I prefer roast beef, Swiss cheese, mayo or Russian dressing, onions, tomatoes, pickles, on a hero.

I like obviously white bread - being a White Supremacist I ONLY have White bread ( :abgg2q.jpg:) so each piece buttered and one piece also spread on Dijon mustard and then on the other piece with only the butter on this is red salmon and FINELY SLICED cucumber.

NOTE: NO CRUSTS. The crusts must be removed, they ruin this type of sammich.

I also like white bread, both pieces buttered and with bacon slices on and also Calvé Senape spread on the bacon, Calvé Senape is an old Italian mustard, I don't know if you can get it in America but it is GORGEOUS:

1600443803864.png

Forum List

Back