Favorite restaurant

Only one thing on that menu I would eat sorry to say. Not that it's bad food....I'm just picky.

They do everything fresh at the specific one I go to. What is wrong with that menu?

Picky about? I am curious
I don't eat chicken, pork or seafood, mushrooms either

Oh I see, you are not much int crustaceans and fungus :lol::eusa_angel:

Different strokes, I am not into seabugs myself. But I do love trout and salmon. And mushrooms, Oh my, I love those things

Last edited:
I bet if I invited any one of you blind folded into this restaurant, all your senses would be taken over and you too would be in love with the aroma, the food and the atmosphere. It is NOT a typical chain restaurant , but a franchise that allows the owners freedoms to make their own choices. The one I frequent, happens to be the best. I have been to some so called "authentic" Italian places, and their food has been cooked ahead of time frozen and then defrosted. I know this because I am cook and love to cook good food

Last edited:
NYC

Italian- Scarpetta

Sushi- Nobu

Fancy/Expensive/To Impress place- River Cafe and The WaterClub

Steakhouse- Peter Lugers

Pizza- Grimaldi's (regular slice) L&B Spumoni Gardens (Sicilian Slice)

Miami

Italian- Macarusso's

Sushi- Toni's

Fancy- The Forge

Steakhouse- Christy Steakhouse

Pizza- Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza

GOD I MISS NYC FOOD

Right now just thinking of this restaurant makes my mouth water, my favorite is the Chicken Bryan, and Grilled Salmon with Capers

Carrabba's Italian Grill - Menu

Has anyone tried the Chicken Bryan?

I love the atmosphere of this place. It all comes together for a wonderful dinning experience.

Menu sounds good. One of my favorite 'chains' is Lettuce Entertain You. Tonight I was at a wedding reception at Maggiano's Little Italy. So good!

Right now just thinking of this restaurant makes my mouth water, my favorite is the Chicken Bryan, and Grilled Salmon with Capers

I love the atmosphere of this place. It all comes together for a wonderful dinning experience.

Menu sounds good. One of my favorite 'chains' is Lettuce Entertain You. Tonight I was at a wedding reception at Maggiano's Little Italy. So good!

Which one? There's one next door to me here at work.

Which one? There's one next door to me here at work.

Streets of Woodfield, Schaumburg, IL. I usually go to the ones in Oak Brook or Naperville.

Carrabba's draw is a good sauce. They put the same sauce on several dishes. Mediocre comes to mind.

My favorite restaurant is my backyard. A grill and a cold beer. Nothing better.
Just one beer?

My favorite restaurant is my backyard. A grill and a cold beer. Nothing better.

Gas or charcoal?
Charcoal and wood chips...mesquite, apple, hickory...on occasion I put liberal amounts of ground black pepper on the coals...the smoke flavor is uniquely pleasing.

...and it is quite simple to cook slowly with charcoal...if you have the right grille. I have the best ever made.

I didn't say tonight, I said shortly.
When is the next beef night?

Probably Friday night. I'm off this Friday, and I'm thinking a nice NY Strip and some brews.
I'm partial to filet, rare.
Cooking filet beyond rare is a sin.

My favorite restaurant is a bar.

Last edited:

:lol: OOOOO!!!!! I love Southern Resturants, like Fried Catfish,Seafood Gumbo!! Pecan Pie!!!

I don't really have a favorite restaurant..I like several. Just depends on what I'm in the mood for...and how far I am willing to drive.

For Mexican, there is a great place in Old Town Albuquerque. The food is good,but it's kinda far from where I live... so I don't go there often.

La Hacienda Restaurant & Cantina - Google Maps

For Italian I like two. A place called Trombino's and another called Mario's

Trombino's Bistro Italiano - Inside Trombino's

Welcome to Mario's Pizza - PORTAL

There is also this great deli that I go to once in awhile called Jason's Deli. They have great sandwiches and also the biggest stuffed baked potatoes I have ever seen.

Restaurant Food and Deli | Catering | Delivery | Order Online | Jason's Deli

Thought of another one. They serve great breakfast items (which they are mainly known for)...but their hamburgers a pretty good too.

http://www.wecksinc.com/

There are other places I like quite a bit, but those are the first that come to mind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back