Favorite PC Game

I fixed the Fallout 4 5:4 aspect ratio issue.

fo4fixrcj2e.jpg

Beginning January 19th

A desperate plea from Ebonhawke confirms that the evolved destroyer threat is spreading. An uneasy alliance with Jormag and their champion, Ryland Steelcatcher, has given you an edge—for now—but until you know the ice dragon’s endgame, it’s impossible to calculate the price you might be paying.

Beginning January 19th

A desperate plea from Ebonhawke confirms that the evolved destroyer threat is spreading. An uneasy alliance with Jormag and their champion, Ryland Steelcatcher, has given you an edge—for now—but until you know the ice dragon’s endgame, it’s impossible to calculate the price you might be paying.

Amazing how they never do work in venereal diseases with these type of games.

Beginning January 19th

. . . no, no 'venereal disease,' but, yea, a parasitic disease that turns you into nasty un-dead. :heehee:

The Scarab Plague was an uncontrollable disease that quickly spread to all reaches of Elona between 652 and 656 DR. The disease causes victims to develop scarabs, known as Pestilentix termitroxus, underneath their skin.[1] The bugs then burst from their host's body, causing them to die a horrible death, and carry it on to other people.

It was because of the plague that the first dynasty of Elona, the Primeval Dynasty, fell. Although commonly referred to as a plague, asuran scholars prefer to call it a pestilence instead.
[2]

Beginning January 19th

. . . no, no 'venereal disease,' but, yea, a parasitic disease that turns you into nasty un-dead. :heehee:

The Scarab Plague was an uncontrollable disease that quickly spread to all reaches of Elona between 652 and 656 DR. The disease causes victims to develop scarabs, known as Pestilentix termitroxus, underneath their skin.[1] The bugs then burst from their host's body, causing them to die a horrible death, and carry it on to other people.

It was because of the plague that the first dynasty of Elona, the Primeval Dynasty, fell. Although commonly referred to as a plague, asuran scholars prefer to call it a pestilence instead.
[2]

I prefer to keep it easy and just rescue the princess with Link.

Beginning January 19th

[2]

I prefer to keep it easy and just rescue the princess with Link.

cool.

I like them both.

I have to be honest, I like the story, but I like the multiple play modes, and creating my own goals. That open world feel is something that keeps me coming back, over and over again. . . and chatting with folks over the years, like here on the forum.

I am a bit behind in the story. . . I am pretty sure I won't be able to play the next chapter when it is released, because I am a few chapters behind, I am always busy seeking treasure, or going on my own side quests, or setting my own goals because that virtual world is so big. It is constantly being added to and expanded.

With a Zelda game, there is that great feeling of accomplishment once you rescue the princess. . . but then that withdraw and let down, because it is over and the game is done. In this, there is always the next quest. . . and your character can always grow and . . . get more wealthy. ;)

release date, due, March 9th, 2021.

Guild Wars 2 The Icebrood Saga: Champions Chapter 3 Trailer
•Mar 2, 2021
"The Icebrood Saga’s multichapter finale continues on March 9 with Chapter 3: Balance. Jormag is as deadly and corrupted as their twin, Primordus. There is no peace in this balance–only a terrible push and pull of opposing elemental magics, each laying claim to the unstable territory between them. Something must give, and you can only hope it's something you can bear to lose."

Hi guys..i mostly play these games on my pc..Battlefield 3. Need for speed, tekken 3 and vice city....Tell me guys...which game are you playing on your pc.?

Rarely ever do a game except maybe to unwind before bedtime, and in that case it would be solitaire, Mahjong or Sudoku -- something that requires thought and analysis, never one of those blood lust wankerage games, no interest in that whatsoever.

Early Release title called "Dyson Sphere Program".

If you have played Factorio before, you'll understand it.

It's pretty fun, but really, it is a time consumer like you'd not believe. You get lost in the engineering challenge.

I just got done with Quantum Break. It's sort of a combination game and tv show. Has some recognizable actors in it and a few 10 minutes scenes in it that are simply filmed, actors and sets, not CG. It was a decent game.

I'm switching to the PS4 to play Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Control next. After that, probably back to PC and maybe I'll finally get around to playing Witcher 3.

Guild Wars 2 The Icebrood Saga: Champions Finale - Judgment
•Apr 20, 2021

Forum List

Back