Favorite PC Game

It's not really a "game", but iRacing, also in VR, is what I spend most of my time with these days.

Subnautica in VR. My very favorite game, in the last ten years anyway.
I have the regular version of that game, but haven’t tried it. I don’t have VR though.

I really enjoyed it. Just the right mix of exploration / crafting-construction / survival, along with a really good narrative. A perfect vehicle for VR, in my view. For some reason they didn't include VR In the sequel. :(

From the recent games: Death Stranding. Really, never thought of Kojima as a "genius", but this game is something different, it catches.

The first chapter, to the final Episode to season five of Guild Wars is scheduled to drop on November 17. Thank goodness. We all need a distraction from the chaos. Hopefully the nation's leaders can keep us from descending into chaos long enough so the economy can keep everyone housed, fed, clothed, and can still go to work, meet with friends, and enjoy our hobbies, I guess we shall see though. . .

All most of us want is a simple life, with simple pleasures. Whatever your hobby is, reading, writing, gardening, crafting, golf, hunting, gaming . . . my wish to you, is that the government doesn't foul it up. ;)

The first chapter, to the final Episode to season five of Guild Wars is scheduled to drop on November 17. Thank goodness. We all need a distraction from the chaos. Hopefully the nation's leaders can keep us from descending into chaos long enough so the economy can keep everyone housed, fed, clothed, and can still go to work, meet with friends, and enjoy our hobbies, I guess we shall see though. . .

All most of us want is a simple life, with simple pleasures. Whatever your hobby is, reading, writing, gardening, crafting, golf, hunting, gaming . . . my wish to you, is that the government doesn't foul it up. ;)

I never even tried Guild Wars. I played Everquest for years, then WoW for years, then gave up on MMORPGs. :p

I never even tried Guild Wars. I played Everquest for years, then WoW for years, then gave up on MMORPGs. :p

GW2 base game is free if you ever want to give it a spin. There is lots of content and story there. And, if you want to put it down, just remember your log in and password, and you can pick up right where you left off.

Played the fist guild wars and was supremely disappointed in what it had to offer. Wont bother with the sequels after that hot mess.

GW2 base game is free if you ever want to give it a spin. There is lots of content and story there. And, if you want to put it down, just remember your log in and password, and you can pick up right where you left off.

I doubt I'll ever get into another MMORPG. It just takes too much time. :lol:

Well, maybe after I am retired I might consider it, but not while I have a job and probably not unless I end up single again! :p

Played the fist guild wars and was supremely disappointed in what it had to offer. Wont bother with the sequels after that hot mess.
Yeah, my kid and I started on the first one. We never even bothered to get the third expansion. He loved it. . I was meh. . . I enjoyed Balder's Gate more, we networked that one on our PC's.

I always rewarded him with a gift or a prize with good work in school. When it came time. . . he had a choice between GW2 or StarCraft II. Honestly, when we were in the store, I was hoping he would go with Starcraft. . wow, that is so long ago now.

But if he had, I probably would not still be playing that game. This one continually upgrades new content for me. . . for free! :D

Forum List

Back