Favorite Metallica songs !!

What I like is when a band (lead singer)switches it up and shows their versatility. Many artists are exceptional at this skill, but not all head banging leads can do it or even care to do it. I once heard a drum instructor say that a local hard rock band had earned their right to be as hard rocking as they liked due to that exact thing of showcasing true talent in more than one genre.

Ironically, I have my music player playing and my ear pods in while I'm scrolling but I'm gonna post in the what are you listening to thread.

Say it isn't so NC! lol They are hard rockers and don't mute much no doubt, but I gotta say when I hear a few of their songs the need to break out in some goofy dance hits strong!

It's just too much like noise to me. Gives me a headache.

I like that 80's happy music.

But, hey, everybodys different.
A lot of great tunes from the 80's for sure; I'm more of a 90's type when rock evolved into progressive rock and some alternative genres came into the mix. For me it's more about the energy when watching a live performance. One thing for sure, Metallica had exceptional stage energy when I saw them and interacted with the fans well. To say the crowd was fired up would be an understatement. I look forward when outdoor concerts are a thing again.

Best outdoor concert I ever went to was a Westwood One Billy Idol concert. I say best just because it was the most fun one.
Yep, exactly how I rate most concerts (I only like outdoor ones now) the funness factor! I never saw Idol but imagine he was good on stage with the crowd. Best concert I've gone to recently was about 6 hour drive but worth it. A 3 day concert but I only went for 1 day/2 nights. I saw bands I'd never heard of in the mix and became an instant fan. I later had to listen to their music again, without all of the fun-ness going on,to make sure I still like them;)

I was always partial to Pink Floyd as a metal based on the message of their lyrics. But they were not always consistent in that area but the early years was interesting. I am not saying that they are the greatest but are honorable mention material.

Still even metallic played some of their songs which is a tribute to them.

About as metal as I get is Doro Pesch and Motley Crue. Motley is more sleaze than metal, though.

Of course, Doro is known worldwide as the queen of metal, so there's that.

She's a vegan.

I was always partial to Pink Floyd as a metal based on the message of their lyrics. But they were not always consistent in that area but the early years was interesting. I am not saying that they are the greatest but are honorable mention material.

Still even metallic played some of their songs which is a tribute to them.

About as metal as I get is Doro Pesch and Motley Crue. Motley is more sleaze than metal, though.

Of course, Doro is known worldwide as the queen of metal, so there's that.

She's a vegan.
Yes MC is white trash

My favorite is the black album as I grew up to it

Others are
M o P , R t L and Justice

New Topics

Forum List

Back