Favorite Late Night Snack

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Lately, it's been microwaved potato but I still call it a baked potato with the basic fixings, sour cream, butter, salt, and pepper.

Sure .. I'm kinda boring but what YOU got.. :113:

Chilled beets with a dash of Morton Nature's Seasons. A light and filling snack.

th

*****GRIN*****

;)

Depends on how stoned I get.
If I'm just high, a simple Turkey sandwich. If I'm really stoned, something fruity does the trick. And pizza, hot pockets, French fries, ice cream, chips and salsa and a leftover burger from dinner on the side.

Chilled beets with a dash of Morton Nature's Seasons. A light and filling snack.

I don't think I've had a beet since Mom put it on the plate and I had to eat it or by mistake (hidden and pickled) in a salad.

I suppose I could at least give it a descent effort.. thanks.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Depends on how stoned I get.
If I'm just high, a simple Turkey sandwich. If I'm really stoned, something fruity does the trick. And pizza, hot pockets, French fries, ice cream, chips and salsa and a leftover burger from dinner on the side.

:party:

What .. nothing to drink?

Lately, it's been microwaved potato but I still call it a baked potato with the basic fixings, sour cream, butter, salt, and pepper.

Sure .. I'm kinda boring but what YOU got.. :113:
Plain pork rinds using sour cream for dip.

Kind of a muffin man myself.
Cheers

BTW... a pretty good easy base for any kind of muffin you want to make (skip the topping if that doesn't go with what you are making)
Replace the blue berries with what ever you want, I cut the sugar to 1/2 cup since I don't like sweet-sweet desserts. I also put in a little dab of vanilla.

To Die For Blueberry Muffins Recipe

Forum List

Back