Favorite guitar solos?

Think you could call it a solo because he played both parts. Steve in Crossroads. That was so freaking hot it was unreal.

Whoopsies didnt add the link

Last edited:
Can you narrow down our fields? Because Zappa live with 200 Motels with Zubin Meta vs Glen Buxton "under my wheels" we have such a wide range to go thru yes?

I just realized I am being one picky bitch. Forgive me gentlemen.

:lol:

Triumph Rocky Mountain Way.

You old timers know I'm on dial up and to try to load a You tube I can plant a garden and harvest it before it shows up so please put it up for me.

Life under dial up. By tomorrow morning. But if any of you can pick up Buckingham in concert in a very small venue at a concert on campus you will not believe him and his other guitarists playing go your own way.

I can do you one better. Lindsey Buckingham. 5 leads. Go your own way.

You'll have to watch the video I posted. It is a tribute performance for George Harrison and his 2004 induction in the Rock-n-roll Hall of Fame... with some of the greatest guitarists of our time on stage at the same time. Jeff Lynne, Tom Petty and Steve Winwood all show off and then Prince gets the last shot and 'effin blows everyone away. Channeled his inner Jimmy Hendrix and caps it off in a way that only Prince could... I won't spoil it... you have to watch. ;)

Life under dial up. By tomorrow morning. But if any of you can pick up Buckingham in concert in a very small venue at a concert on campus you will not believe him and his other guitarists playing go your own way.

You don't have to load the youtube, you just need the link to the video. Post the link straight into your post and the wonders of computer technology does the rest.

I can do you one better. Lindsey Buckingham. 5 leads. Go your own way.

You'll have to watch the video I posted. It is a tribute performance for George Harrison and his 2004 induction in the Rock-n-roll Hall of Fame... with some of the greatest guitarists of our time on stage at the same time. Jeff Lynne, Tom Petty and Steve Winwood all show off and then Prince gets the last shot and 'effin blows everyone away. Channeled his inner Jimmy Hendrix and caps it off in a way that only Prince could... I won't spoil it... you have to watch. ;)

I really do live in the middle of nowhere but I'm going up to town next Friday and I'll pull it up. I adore Prince "Little Red Corvette" but you have Stevie in there too? Thanks for the heads up.

Forum List

Back