Favorite Drudge Alternatives

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
What is your favorite alternative to the failed Drudge Report? Whatfinger is apparently the biggest alternative site so far, followed by my favorite , The Liberty Daily. Bongino Report will be launching soon, but they are not there yet. Rantingly, NewsAmmo and Gab Trends are gaining momentum as well. Citizen Free Press is another option. Which Drudge alternative site is your favorite?

Lefties, feel free to post your obligatory right wing media insults, since you can't help it, but this thread is directed toward my fellow righties who used to enjoy Drudge Report.

Mods, I meant to post this under "media", can you move it? Tnx.

Since I was a Drudge regular who hit the site every day since Bill Clinton, I find the format of The Liberty Daily and Rantingly to be the most familiar and easy to use.

I just bought the mug offered on The Liberty Daily. 22 bucks is steep for a mug, but it will make a nice gift...

It’s a shame to lose Drudge. Congressional Democrats have been trying to shut it down since Harry Reid. Anybody know exactly what happened? Did he sell?

It’s a shame to lose Drudge. Congressional Democrats have been trying to shut it down since Harry Reid. Anybody know exactly what happened? Did he sell?

Hold on and I will find out...

enticing-fortune-teller-man-tarot-cards-crystal-ball-31965338.jpg

Hard to believe drudge died so long ago now. I still hit Thelibertydaily.com a couple times everyday, so I've probably been there a thousand times now that it is more than a year later. I hit what finger a couple times a week too...

My three go-to news sources for headlines (I rarely read the stories) are Drudge, Google News, and the Daily Mail (where I learn about the daily mayhem in our cities that the American media ignore).

Yes, I noticed that Drudge had turned against President Trump about a year ago.

He used to brag every day about how millions & millions of people were tuning in. Recently, he stopped mentioning his viewership. I guess that it has slipped badly.

I do not think that I will visit those pro-Trump websites. I am not interested in cheerleading news sites. That is why I stopped watching three years ago CNN & MSNBC. And, of course, I would never lower myself to visit the New York Times or WaPo websites.

Like many other Americans, I have given up on the media. I would much rather watch reruns of "Friends." As in China, people in this country will simply tune out the state-run media and concentrate on personal matters.

My three go-to news sources for headlines (I rarely read the stories) are Drudge, Google News, and the Daily Mail (where I learn about the daily mayhem in our cities that the American media ignore).

Yes, I noticed that Drudge had turned against President Trump about a year ago.

He used to brag every day about how millions & millions of people were tuning in. Recently, he stopped mentioning his viewership. I guess that it has slipped badly.

I do not think that I will visit those pro-Trump websites. I am not interested in cheerleading news sites. That is why I stopped watching three years ago CNN & MSNBC. And, of course, I would never lower myself to visit the New York Times or WaPo websites.

Like many other Americans, I have given up on the media. I would much rather watch reruns of "Friends." As in China, people in this country will simply tune out the state-run media and concentrate on personal matters.

Drudge? Are you a lefty?

Why did Drudge "fail"?
They're posting more links to articles that are not allowed in the alternate universe.

So they're commies now. And they hate America.
Lol, I knew something was wrong with drudge when it flipped over to sex dolls. I guess Matt drudge had some kind of fetish with fake women, so every other article was about sex dolls.

Forum List

Back