Favorite Cigar?

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
Happy Fourth of July.

I'm sitting here smoking a brisket, and a Cuban Rounds Robusto Natural. Really cheap stick. $1.50. But, not bad at all.

What are some of your favorite cigars, from cheap favotite, to mid-priced fav, to $10+ fav?

I have many.

5 Vegas are my go-to daily boat ride smokes.

Numerous offerings from Rocky Patel are super golf heaters.

There are a number of great samplers that I regularly stock the humidor with.

I like El Broncos, myself.

el-bubble-cigars-ii.jpg

Happy Fourth of July.

I'm sitting here smoking a brisket, and a Cuban Rounds Robusto Natural. Really cheap stick. $1.50. But, not bad at all.

What are some of your favorite cigars, from cheap favotite, to mid-priced fav, to $10+ fav?

That's impossible to say, it is up to the taste of the individual. They vary by size, length, shape and wrapper. Then there is natural and flavored. There are some GREAT flavored cigars. I will say that price does not dictate quality. I've had stinky $30 cigars and fantastic $2.00 cigars.

Maybe the best cigar I ever had was rolled right in front of me. Wow.

Some notable ones regardless of price:

• Acid Extraordinary Larry and Liquid.
  • Arturo Fuente Hemingway.
  • Avo Uvesian
  • Drew Estate
  • Helix
  • Indian Tabec
  • La Aurora (including their Principes)
  • Oliva
  • Padron (especially the 1964 Anniversary)
  • Rocky Pastel
  • Tabaculara

I have many.

5 Vegas are my go-to daily boat ride smokes.

Numerous offerings from Rocky Patel are super golf heaters.

There are a number of great samplers that I regularly stock the humidor with.

very good info!
:beer:

Happy Fourth of July.

I get the don jose el granda's on line for 2.25 each

from what they tell me is they are floor droppings of the really expensive cigars

1593998442241.png

Happy Fourth of July.

I get the don jose el granda's on line for 2.25 each

from what they tell me is they are floor droppings of the really expensive cigars

View attachment 359910
You don't have to spend a lot to have a great cigar.

These are $3.50 - $4.00 a stick and highly rated.

Happy Fourth of July.

Kids don’t smoke cigars today. I bet pot and vape are killing the cigar industry.

This chat reminds me of an uncle that I used to have. I have no idea what kind of cigar he had in his mouth one day, but in my opinion, it smelled like an old hot dog and so in my opinion, if a person has to have one, I just hope that it has a good smell to it.

God bless you and the remainder of my family always!!!

Holly

P.S. My uncle's passing was around this time in 1999. The 4th of January I believe was the exact day.

This chat reminds me of an uncle that I used to have. I have no idea what kind of cigar he had in his mouth one day, but in my opinion, it smelled like an old hot dog and so in my opinion, if a person has to have one, I just hope that it has a good smell to it.

God bless you and the remainder of my family always!!!

Holly

P.S. My uncle's passing was around this time in 1999. The 4th of January I believe was the exact day.
A good, premium cigar doesn’t stink. Those are the drugstore cheap ones that stink.

sorry about your uncle, but nice that you have good memories of him (aside from crappy cigars that is)

I’m kind of a cigar snob, I don’t smoke the cheap ones, but the Bone Shaker from JR Cigars is a good, relatively inexpensive smoke. I think the bundles come out to like $5 a stick.

Forum List

Back