Favorite Candy Bar, or Candy

Kathianne said:
Frozen Snickers!

K I don't know if you have a Stone Cold Creamery by you but they make this one ice cream concoction called candy Land, it is made up of either cookie dough ice cream or caek batter ice cream, blended with chocolate chips, kit kat pieces, and snickers bars which freeze up real quick when sitting in the ice cream. It is soooooo good :banana:

York Peppermint Patty Cookies, and Smoothie Mix Skittles.

MMMMMMMM!

<i>**drool**</i>

Bonnie said:
K I don't know if you have a Stone Cold Creamery by you but they make this one ice cream concoction called candy Land, it is made up of either cookie dough ice cream or caek batter ice cream, blended with chocolate chips, kit kat pieces, and snickers bars which freeze up real quick when sitting in the ice cream. It is soooooo good :banana:

Damn, I lost 10 pounds and my blouses are closing. That sounds soooo good. :cool:

candy-mounds-3.jpg

Turtles

Swedish Fish

Chunkies

Mallo Cups

Anyone remember Choco-Lites or Marathon bars?

MissileMan said:
Turtles

Swedish Fish

Chunkies

Mallo Cups

Anyone remember Choco-Lites or Marathon bars?

I was just looking at Mallo Cups on a vintage candy website today. They are very good!

Bonnie said:
That's all just fish?? No other gummy type candy??

I also like licorice, especially the salty Dutch/Scandinavian kind. I like marzipan candies, Turkish Delight, and of course fine chocolate.

You don't see too many people saying they like licorice. I can't eat Twizzlers, but black licorice is pretty gross.

A good, but high-dollar, candy is Jelly Belly jellybeans, I like to get those variety packs they've got. The only flavor I don't like is the buttered popcorn one. Sure, it tastes like buttered popcorn, but buttered popcorn should not be chewy.

My favorite flavors are probably capuccino or watermelon.

As far as candy bars, I really like a Snickers, but I pay the price for eating them since I'm allergic to peanuts (I get a real bad headache, like so bad I can't even stand up).

My friend recently introduced me to the Whatchamacalit, which is a hell of a candy bar.

And every so often, I get in the mood for some Reese's Pieces, but after I eat a handful or so, I'm sick of them again. Plus, peanut butter has a similar effect on me that peanuts do.

Forum List

Back